Posted: 9/14/2022 8:34:59 AM EDT
|
Anybody in Florida still doing APC quals? Preferably near Ocala/ Marion County, but I could probably get to anywhere within reason. Thanks, Inimicalone. |
|
Originally Posted By Inimicalone: Anybody in Florida still doing APC quals? Preferably near Ocala/ Marion County, but I could probably get to anywhere within reason. Thanks, Inimicalone. I showed up for a Florida APC ruck in spring 2020 north of Tampa but I haven't seen anything posted in a while. I would be interested in doing another. |
|
Originally Posted By Inimicalone: I did one in Orlando with gunsandcoffee and Spartacus2002. I don't think they've been around lately. |
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
-Ephesians 6:12
-Ephesians 6:12
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter