Posted: 9/10/2026 7:34:55 PM EDT
"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are too far away. George Carlin
|
Originally Posted By MGVINCE: So…Do you set Claymores up for area security? Occasionally... |
"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are too far away. George Carlin
![]() ![]() Those are 3D printed spools I make with 18AWG Zip Cord on them. ![]() July 4th Cardboard Maroon Electrical. #explosion #fireworks |
"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are too far away. George Carlin
|
Originally Posted By MGVINCE: You are the man. Too cool! Aw shucks Vince... I try.... |
"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are too far away. George Carlin
| Still a bit of trimming and Fitment to do. Then Blasting and testing and welding and blasting and scrubbing and park and finish... |
"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are too far away. George Carlin
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter















