Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2024 6:13:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dizkoboro]
I don't want to violate any CoC rules so I'll be as clear as I can with my post so people can see it without having to be censored.

Long story short.

I got jacked today for $5500 from someone in Huntsville. I posted this on another forum and within the hour I had two other members tell me they were robbed by the same dude.  

I have information that I believe will be a slam-dunk felony arrest - he made a couple errors that make it pretty easy to narrow down the number of suspects.

UPDATE:

His identity is confirmed. This guy has stolen from 10+ people closer to 15 from what I'm being told.

If anyone has a LEO contact that I can speak with it would potentially help put a scumbag (who showed me last night possession of a firearm by a convicted felon) where they need to be.

IM me and I'll provide you whatever you need. I'm proactive, I have 4 people right now that contacted me saying he robbed them too.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:49:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#1]
Is this person selling firearms and related stuff, automobiles, collectible coins, vintage cameras, antique surgical tools, or...??

What venues are they using to sell these items? Is he selling them via the EE here? Ebay? Some other forum?

Can you give a name/screen name of who to watch out for? Other than "a guy from Huntsville selling stuff", I'm not sure who/what I should be wary of.

Originally Posted By dizkoboro:
If anyone has a LEO contact that I can speak with it would potentially help put a scumbag (who showed me last night possession of a firearm by a convicted felon) where they need to be.
View Quote

https://www.huntsvilleal.gov/residents/public-safety/huntsville-police/police-operations/
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:52:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: justsayin] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kwb377:
Is this person selling firearms and related stuff, automobiles, collectible coins, vintage cameras, antique surgical tools, or...??

What venues are they using to sell these items? Is he selling them via the EE here? Ebay? Some other forum?

Can you give a name/screen name of who to watch out for? Other than "a guy from Huntsville selling stuff", I'm not sure who/what I should be wary of.

https://www.huntsvilleal.gov/residents/public-safety/huntsville-police/police-operations/
View Quote

Yes he's scamming people for KAC gear. The initial contact was from TacSwap. Within a couple hours of my post letting people know about my experience - 3 people contacted me and its the same address used by him in prior instances. He got people over on Reddit and from reading the thread in Reddit it looks like he got Dennis Todd too - His post over on reddit referenced two uppers. I do not know the outcome of that issue for the record. Supposedly there are about 10+ people that have been victims of his scam and they didn't get together and let local LE know this was a pattern, they all called individually and I assume spoke to different LEO's.

I was told many didn't follow up. I can understand why local LE didn't do anything, they can't care more than the victims and didn't have anything to follow up on. T

hese people are wiling to share their story with me once o have a point of contact. numbers are preliminary but we are talking over $50k and that's from the few people I have spoken to. - His TacSwap name being used is RyanKendall731. He's a convicted felon and sent me live pics of the guns he currently has. Here is a link to the arrest: he is the one on the right

https://whnt.com/news/northeast-alabama/methamphetamine-marijuana-operation-found-in-fort-payne

I'm trying to be vague on purpose as I don't want to violate the CoC and get the post taken down. I have A LOT of information on him and he's so brazen he paid for the labels of packages he sent me (caned food, dog food and misc rusted tool parts EXACT SAME thing others received trash and rusty metal) with a debit card in person. I sent him a rail on the trade and it's a legit address. The owner recently passed away according to records, but that means he is close to the address.

Let me know what else I can provide w/o getting this thread locked.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 2:53:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Under review
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Reviewed, please no personal contact info
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 10:45:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morgan321] [#5]
I know there is a Madison county sheriff's deputy in here - I bought a pistol from him in person via the EE a few years ago.  
Does he live in the Huntsville, city limits?  How did you pay him?

ETA: multiple arrests for drugs over many years - he is likely a prohibited person.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Morgan321:
I know there is a Madison county sheriff's deputy in here - I bought a pistol from him in person via the EE a few years ago.  
Does he live in the Huntsville, city limits?  How did you pay him?

ETA: multiple arrests for drugs over many years - he is likely a prohibited person.  
View Quote

I don't know exactly where he lives but I know that he lives close to the XXX Mockingbird address as we had a trade too and my package arrived safely to that address. Lexus Nexus says the owner recently passed.

He most defiantly is in possession of firearms and is a convicted felon. He FaceTimed me the firearms he's in possession of.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#7]
looks like his Tacswap account is gone
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 1:15:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dizkoboro] [#8]
Originally Posted By evnash:
looks like his Tacswap account is gone
View Quote

Oh it's still there, I haven't reported it because once the "admin" and (I use that term loosely) lock the account you cannot access any of the prior info  - they are screwed up site owners over there - they won't be of any help - So I'm leaving it up till the investigation is complete.

Criminal
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Nobody can do anything to help you if you don't provide any details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top