Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2024 3:24:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bobbitybobbity]
Attachment Attached File
Another one in the can, boys and girls.  A mellow, sunny adventure in the sticks, who could ask for more?
A few of the usual suspects,  a few noobz and a gaggle of faces from out of the past, all came together to hang out and exercise one of our ever-waning freedoms. We even shared the range with Russia,  Ukraine and parts unknown. TigerForce missed it, but gets 5,000 points for using 350 syllables in three words.
Link Posted: 9/29/2024 6:18:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#1]
Team, it was good to see everyone again.

Doing some run and gun and sighting in newly rebuilt rifles and pistols. Seeing friends that I see not often enough. There are few in this world that I know would have my back, and would also have theirs. Was great that The Dino Clan was able to come hang out for a few hours too. I also now have a few years worth of peeps to snack on from Bluberry.

I have decided it’s time I invest in a small tow behind camper to make life a little easier for these events. So that’s on the shortlist list. I know Bobbity is looking forward to helping me spend my money. Sitting around the fire pit many things come to mind. The biggest one, was wishing it would never end. We honor those who are gone by continuing the joy and celebration.

Will likely be planning the next one for early April starting in early Feb.
Link Posted: 9/29/2024 11:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]

I’m glad that a great time was had, and that the weather appears to have been good. Sorry I didn’t make it. Looking forward to the next one. I’d better make it, or I’ll be in trouble.
Link Posted: 9/29/2024 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TigerForce:

I’m glad that a great time was had, and that the weather appears to have been good. Sorry I didn’t make it. Looking forward to the next one. I’d better make it, or I’ll be in trouble.
View Quote

It was weird. Pretty windy both nights. We had a weird splash of rain for about 10 minutes in the evening on Saturday. Overall though it was pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 5:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It was fun heading out there. We had a good time chatting with all of you.
Thanks for sharing the 308. That thing was not as bad as I thought it would be.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ryo:
It was fun heading out there. We had a good time chatting with all of you.
Thanks for sharing the 308. That thing was not as bad as I thought it would be.
View Quote
The Bobbity pistol is a rite of passage. You are now a real mousketeer. Great seeing you and Ryo 2.0. Good kid! I forgot...what was that little thing with the folding stock?
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Polish PM63 RAK in 9mm Makarov.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Polish PM63 RAK in 9mm Makarov.
View Quote

I found a semi auto one on Gunbroker. It’s also legal in Washington. In semi format. Mags are the issue.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#8]
If you are really interested in it, I could into permanently modifying the 15rd magazine to 10rds.

Fortunately FFLs can legally import high cap mags in this state.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#9]
If you are really interested in it, I could into permanently modifying the 15rd magazine to 10rds.

Fortunately FFLs can legally import high cap mags in this state.
View Quote

Would need to modify the 25’s so it can still look cool.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:

Would need to modify the 25's so it can still look cool.
View Quote
Quit, guys. You're getting drool all over my clean shirt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top