Posted: 1/16/2022 12:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird][Edited]
|
The old thread had too much lost info, so I'm starting a clean one. The Shooting Ranges and FFL threads are ready, and I'm hoping to add more, with threads about our laws, what areas would be good for those relocating to MO, etc. https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Missouri-Shooting-Ranges/32-659577/ https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Post-your-cheap-FFL-transfer-guys-here/32-447241/ https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Can-you-keep-a-load-rifle-in-your-vehicle-in-MO-/32-662186/ |
|
Thread with info for those interested in visiting/moving to Missouri; https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Tell-me-about-Missouri-/32-659784/ https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/What-s-the-good-bad-and-ugly-of-living-in-Missouri-/32-664575/ |
|
Trainers for CCW and advanced; https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Matt-Canovi-and-Associates--still-around-/32-660124/ https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/KC-Area-Defensive-Handgun-Class-/32-662001/ A site that lets you search for MO CCW classes; https://www.ccwclasses.net/missouri-concealed-carry-classes/ MO APC training/hikes/etc https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Missouri-American-Pioneer-Corps-APC-Thread/32-665529/ |
|
Edit - I read that this may have changed, so it may not work anymore. Updated method; https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Bonded-title-process-for-vehicle-in-MO-/32-670033/ Edit - motoguy just updated the above thread, and this one; https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Getting-MO-title-for-bill-of-sale-only-vehicle-using-VT-registration-process/32-662294/ |
|
An archived thread about Branson, that contains several links to other archived Branson threads. https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Branson/32-667488/ https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Branson-Titanic-Museum/32-679536/ |
|
Gun engravers; Search for Flintlockdog on Instagram. I'm not even sure if he does it for hire anymore. He is in the Jefferson City area. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Possible place to find MO engravers; http://www.fega.com/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MO engravers; Phil Bartolotta Maryland Heights, MO Joshua Cash Maysville, MO https://thegunengraver.com/ |
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter
