Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2024 10:51:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: detacbob]
Situation;

I've been doing a full suspension refresh on my 996 generation 911.  I've completed the front end, started the rear completed about half the drivers rear corner.  Scheduled for an alignment on 17June.

I tore my shoulder up and can't wrench.  Are there such a thing as a mobile mechanic that could be hired to finish it?

Wheels are off, car is in the air on Quick Jack ramps, all new components on hand, swapping arms, shocks, springs.

Driving season is fleeting ......

ETA: West of Grand Rapids,  Allendaleish area....
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Where abouts in MI are you located?
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tylermar:
Where abouts in MI are you located?
View Quote

@tylermar

Allendale area
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Ah your on the other side of the state. Best of luck, I would imagine you can find someone to help out.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen several advertised in my area. They're often young guys with minimal experience (shadetree mechanics). I would be careful and check qualifications and references.

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Geez to bad your on the other side of the state I would have given a hand.  Hopefully someone can help out.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bucket-Back:
Tyler just put a bushing and shift lever on my Trailblazer, and said he could drive to Allendale to work..
View Quote

@Bucket-Back

Sent you a message.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top