Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2024 10:32:02 AM EDT
I'm looking for recommendations for a hotel/area in Denver for one night.  We're flying in, spending the night, then heading off to Pike's Peak then the long drive to Estes Park.  I was looking at the Tech Center area since there's about 4 hotels there but I wasn't sure if there were better options.  There's 4 of us (2 adults, 2 teens).
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Hotel Inverness is nice.  Not sure if it still gets good reviews.

Avoid places around Cherry Creek or Denver proper.  The city is paying some hotels to house "asylum seekers".  Unless you enjoy having breakfast with MS13 gang members.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're literally just looking for a bed when you land, and then you're heading down to the Springs the next day, the airport hotels aren't bad.  I usually stay at the Hyatt Place.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless arrival is very late, make the drive south.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2024 2:04:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Just for future reference, there is no apostrophe in Pikes Peak, hasn't been since 1890.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XJ:

View Quote

This. If you absolutely must stay in Denver though, Tech Center is where I’d go
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XJ:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2024 8:07:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jccobb2] [#7]
For a one-night stay in Denver, the Tech Center area is a solid choice due to its convenience and variety of hotel options. However, if you're looking for something closer to downtown, you might also consider areas like LoDo (Lower Downtown) or Cherry Creek. These neighborhoods offer easy access to restaurants and attractions, which might be nice for your short stop.

I recently stayed at https://www.westgateresorts.com/hotels/missouri/branson/westgate-branson-woods-resort/  and found it great for family stays, so it might be worth looking for similar family-friendly options in Denver.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top