Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2024 7:24:37 PM EDT

F'ing A-holes
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder how much those assholes were paid to do this level of stupid??
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 10:24:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kwisak] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kevhogAZ:
I wonder how much those assholes were paid to do this level of stupid??
View Quote

Doubt there was any payment. They aren’t for Harris, they are for an alternative to trump. Trump repeatedly attacked the major republican players in Arizona, including mocking their past military service. That doesn’t get forgotten over night and many Arizona republicans still hold significant resentment over it. This is a result of Arizona republican alliances, as well as the party becoming more moderate with an influx of democrats. Really doesn’t matter much with Arizona going purple last time and projected to be blue in this election. Growing up here, this state has changed, I cannot stand the phoenix greater area, it just LA-lite and the surrounding counties cannot hold Maricopa back. Might be one of the more pro-freedom states, but that is chaning as the makeup of our legislators do.
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt that the mopes on that stage have surprised anyone that they’ll vote democrat
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
All the people named have been giving big donations to the left forever.
This is a nothing burger.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kwisak:

Doubt there was any payment. They aren’t for Harris, they are for an alternative to trump. Trump repeatedly attacked the major republican players in Arizona, including mocking their past military service. That doesn’t get forgotten over night and many Arizona republicans still hold significant resentment over it. This is a result of Arizona republican alliances, as well as the party becoming more moderate with an influx of democrats. Really doesn’t matter much with Arizona going purple last time and projected to be blue in this election. Growing up here, this state has changed, I cannot stand the phoenix greater area, it just LA-lite and the surrounding counties cannot hold Maricopa back. Might be one of the more pro-freedom states, but that is chaning as the makeup of our legislators do.
View Quote

Sadly when I lived in NY state, it was hauntingly similar- a massive low population density geographic region with pretty conservative values across the board held hostage by a single geographically small densely populated leftist hell hole. I hope I don’t live to see the day this comes to pass in AZ
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:08:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By captain127:

Sadly when I lived in NY state, it was hauntingly similar- a massive low population density geographic region with pretty conservative values across the board held hostage by a single geographically small densely populated leftist hell hole. I hope I don’t live to see the day this comes to pass in AZ
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kwisak:

As someone who has lived in Az for many decades, I have some bad news for you....
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

As someone who has lived in Az for many decades, I have some bad news for you....
View Quote

That is certainly my concern!  When I decided to escape communist territory,  I took a lot into consideration and one of the top 4 most important factors was a good environment for a life long gun enthusiast- of course Arizona would be top on the list.

I still wouldn’t change my decision to move here, but the influx of lefty’s from California especially has changed the dynamic a lot.
In the places I hang out ( my gun club, VFW post) a substantial majority of people are California transplants, but thankfully they are conservative values people.
It seems to almost be a standard operating procedure for someone to do a public service career in California ( police fire and other state / county/ municipal jobs) retire and move to Arizona in short order.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 1:27:06 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

That’s every where. Blue cities running red rural
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
And yet “republicans” keep voting for milksop RINOs.
Arizona is lost.
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
These are McCain Republicans
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#11]
The "McCain Republicans" are the reason we ditched the Republican party.  Going Independent isn't much but I didn't want them to be able to count us as members of their "club".
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#12]
And of course it doesn’t help we have the snowbirds here in November to bolster their numbers.
I wish we could vote in July.
Link Posted: 8/15/2024 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#13]
^^I'd vote for that!^^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top