Posted: 9/17/2024 6:26:24 PM EDT
|
Looking to send a rifle to my son it's a very expensive euro trash preban and I really need a trusted dealer. Thanks |
| Cedar Valley Outfitters in Marion is the only one in that area I've delt with can msg them on fb they are pretty active on there selling bang sticks |
Originally Posted By nickforney
This subforum has filled up with a bunch of worthless fudds and I feel less and less that this is any kind of community I want to be a part of.
This subforum has filled up with a bunch of worthless fudds and I feel less and less that this is any kind of community I want to be a part of.
I suggest we trade a question mark in for a maybe.
Joined:
Feb 2008
Posts:
45450
EE: 100% (90)
|
If he's willing to drive an hour farther north, Mike Lane in Elma will do a transfer for $20. Last I knew Hart was at least twice that. And don't ship to Hart via USPS, he charges even more. |
WARNING-this post contains words or thoughts that may at some point be discovered by the state of California to cause cancer.
|
Last time I checked, Midwest wasn't doing transfers. That was a while ago, might've changed. 2nd Amendment in CR is another one to check out. They did one for me when my usual guy was unavailable, great experience. https://www.2ndamendmentco.com/ They've got a particular email address to talk about transfers. Also, there used to be another shop in CR with a similar name, not sure they're around anymore, but don't go with them. |
|
Originally Posted By XDm525Forty: Last time I checked, Midwest wasn't doing transfers. That was a while ago, might've changed. You are correct, my bad. Says such on their webpage: Do you do FFL Transfers? As a rule, we do not. We may make exceptions in the case of a charity event, military unit firearm, or special events. All transfers must have prior approval, or the firearm will be returned to the sender. Carry on. |
Can't never could 'til try came along.
"All welchers should be removed from the EE".-Aimless
R.I.P. to the EE
"All welchers should be removed from the EE".-Aimless
R.I.P. to the EE
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter