Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2024 6:26:24 PM EDT
Looking to send a rifle to my son it's a very expensive euro trash preban and I really need a trusted dealer.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Hart Brothers in Waterloo.
Link Posted: 9/18/2024 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 34ID11B:
Hart Brothers in Waterloo.
View Quote
I would try them as well.  Have had some discussions with them using their indoor range for winter and they seem very reasonable.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Cedar Valley Outfitters in Marion is the only one in that area I've delt with can msg them on fb they are pretty active on there selling bang sticks
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:44:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shack357] [#4]
If he's willing to drive an hour farther north, Mike Lane in Elma will do a transfer for $20. Last I knew Hart was at least twice that.

And don't ship to Hart via USPS, he charges even more.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Cedar Valley Outfitters in Marion.

Midwest Shooting in Hiawatha.  

Both solid.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time I checked, Midwest wasn't doing transfers.  That was a while ago, might've changed.

2nd Amendment in CR is another one to check out.  They did one for me when my usual guy was unavailable, great experience.  https://www.2ndamendmentco.com/  They've got a particular email address to talk about transfers.  Also, there used to be another shop in CR with a similar name, not sure they're around anymore, but don't go with them.
Link Posted: Today 5:14:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XDm525Forty:
Last time I checked, Midwest wasn't doing transfers.  That was a while ago, might've changed.
View Quote

You are correct, my bad. Says such on their webpage:

Do you do FFL Transfers?

As a rule, we do not. We may make exceptions in the case of a charity event, military unit firearm, or special events. All transfers must have prior approval, or the firearm will be returned to the sender.

Carry on.

Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top