Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2024 8:53:24 PM EDT
https://www.wistv.com/2024/05/29/sheriff-hold-news-conference-neighborhood-pool-shooting/

15 years ago I was at this pool for my kids swim meet.  Only time I ever felt the need to carry at a kids swim meet.  
Enough parents raised hell and we never competed there again.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://www.wistv.com/2024/05/29/sheriff-hold-news-conference-neighborhood-pool-shooting/

15 years ago I was at this pool for my kids swim meet.  Only time I ever felt the need to carry at a kids swim meet.  
Enough parents raised hell and we never competed there again.
View Quote

Awfully small pool for a swim meet.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Off Farrow Rd?  Shocking I tell you, shocking.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Oops!  My bad…
The pool I was referencing back in he day was close to Farrow and Fontain rd.

Quoted:

And Richland is trying to push that shit into Lexington.
View Quote

Not sure if it’s Richland County or someone with an agenda working within RC to destroy everything safe.  All this shit started 25 years ago when the projects in down town were condemned and they started opening up the NE with Section 8 apartments.  
Hold strong Lexington County! Fight any new construction of apartments as hard as you can.  If the city busses aren’t coming out your way yet, keep it that way.  That was the camels nose in the tent in NE RC since there has to be public transportation for Section 8 to go in.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Security camera footage showed at least one yoot with an AR15 pattern rifle and one possibly two persons with "switched-on Glocks". You could definitely hear two strings of full-auto fire each string lasting about two seconds.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oops!  My bad…
The pool I was referencing back in he day was close to Farrow and Fontain rd.

Not sure if it’s Richland County or someone with an agenda working within RC to destroy everything safe.  All this shit started 25 years ago when the projects in down town were condemned and they started opening up the NE with Section 8 apartments.  
Hold strong Lexington County! Fight any new construction of apartments as hard as you can.  If the city busses aren’t coming out your way yet, keep it that way.  That was the camels nose in the tent in NE RC since there has to be public transportation for Section 8 to go in.
View Quote

Lol Lexington county is rubber stamping everything growth, they have no concept of managed growth
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmm, I might know one of those women being interviewed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol Lexington county is rubber stamping everything growth, they have no concept of managed growth
View Quote

Typical county council whore mentality. Tax money good!  Probably a bunch of gray hairs that don’t give a shit about keeping it a nice place for young people to grow up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Typical county council whore mentality. Tax money good!  Probably a bunch of gray hairs that don’t give a shit about keeping it a nice place for young people to grow up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got to attract all the Yankees and their money.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Chandra Cleveland in that video clip looks like she is cosplaying as one of the X-men
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Chandra Cleveland in that video clip looks like she is cosplaying as one of the X-men
View Quote

She's a vocal public figure, you can google her (I'm not saying that in a bad way, she's into helping stop human trafficking).
Top Top