Posted: 2/26/2013 4:34:29 PM EDT
|
I just wanted to stop in and give a big thank you to Earl @ IWC. My brother and I are working on an AR build and have been trying to find a Noveske QD end plate. Earl was very helpful in helping us get one, and getting us fixed up. He even went that extra mile. We will definitely be using IWC again.
Thanks again Earl, Matt and Jeff |
|
Originally Posted By Trojantau:
I just wanted to stop in and give a big thank you to Earl @ IWC. My brother and I are working on an AR build and have been trying to find a Noveske QD end plate. Earl was very helpful in helping us get one, and getting us fixed up. He even went that extra mile. We will definitely be using IWC again. Thanks again Earl, Matt and Jeff |
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter