Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
2/2/2022 9:56:21 PM EDT
Evidently, the Alpha Rail is discontinued. I have a no-sight rail, and I LOVE it, but was unfortunately never able to find one of the rails with the folding sight when I could afford it. One of the best-made (and IMHO best-looking) rails ever produced is now a footnote in history.
Run for the hills pick up your feet and lets go
Head for the hills pick up steel on your way
And when you find a piece of them in your sight
Fire at will don't you waste no time
2/20/2022 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a lot in stock. Most are the 13" Alpha with the built in sight.

Valhalla Tactical Supply

Delton

Osage County Guns has the 11" with built in sight.

You looking for one or just expressing regret that they're discontinued?
4/15/2022 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Did not hear this.  When i was with Group, we were a test bed for the pre-official CQB upper.  I have like three Troy uppers.  Are they out of busines?
11/13/2022 2:42:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Hilltop5757:
There are a lot in stock. Most are the 13" Alpha with the built in sight.

Valhalla Tactical Supply

Delton

Osage County Guns has the 11" with built in sight.

You looking for one or just expressing regret that they're discontinued?
View Quote


Expressing regret. Damned fine design, good look, and SOLID mount. And I have three.
Run for the hills pick up your feet and lets go
Head for the hills pick up steel on your way
And when you find a piece of them in your sight
Fire at will don't you waste no time
11/13/2022 2:45:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Originally Posted By quino171:
Did not hear this.  When i was with Group, we were a test bed for the pre-official CQB upper.  I have like three Troy uppers.  Are they out of busines?
View Quote


I don't think they're out of business yet, but they're definitely getting rare. I think the "Troy hate" from a few years back hurt them a lot. FWIW, Troy was easily some of the best quality and best machining out there.
Run for the hills pick up your feet and lets go
Head for the hills pick up steel on your way
And when you find a piece of them in your sight
Fire at will don't you waste no time

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In