Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
4/27/2020 10:59:00 AM EDT
Anyone know why the retro line was discontinued?
5/25/2020 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm bummed that I didn't buy one.  Had I known they would stop making them, I would have bought one sooner.
7/8/2021 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump for more replys
7/28/2021 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
My guess is that they don't make much money or lose money from those retro rifles? Could be a lot of factors like not able to source enough quantities of retro uppers / lowers and small parts. As far as I understand, Troy really want to make those as close to the real thing as possible besides the trademark markings.
11/17/2022 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I kicked my self for not buying one.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In