Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2024 9:11:01 PM EDT
Now that it's getting dark earlier, with the time change, even sooner, is anyone interested in trying to get together on 80 meters after the regular net? I put up a 71' random wire and it looks pretty good on 80m which was my goal, and it would be interesting to see how far I can hear and talk to folks.
Check in here if you are interested.
Link Posted: 10/22/2024 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You still on?
Link Posted: 10/22/2024 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Already lowered my mast for tonight. I have a short random wire I can use on 80m with me but nothing better than that this week.

I can try weds or Thurs evening /night if you post a time.
Link Posted: 10/22/2024 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I am good with about any time in the evening, so I guess we can figure a good time to do it for all that are interested, and maybe maker it a regular thing. That same wire will tune to 160 as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2024 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#4]
A later net might actually give me time to get on from time to time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2024 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#5]
We could always do it after the Tues early net as filler for the later Weat Coast net. As mentioned above, the later time might bring in some people that don't make the early net.

IIRC. finding a freq on 80m can be challenging with all of the ongoing nets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top