Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Arctic Fox is the premium vs of the Nash both built by Northwoods MFG. The Arctic fox is full on aluminum and Azdel and better insualtion vs the nash having some bat insulation and a fw other doengrades like previously was wood framed and heavier bc of that
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Steyrman13:
Arctic Fox is the premium vs of the Nash both built by Northwoods MFG. The Arctic fox is full on aluminum and Azdel and better insualtion vs the nash having some bat insulation and a fw other doengrades like previously was wood framed and heavier bc of that
View Quote

Good to know. Arctic Fox is definitely the best I've looked at.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 1:35:37 AM EDT
[#3]
So I have a 2455BH Lite Coleman (Dutchman).  It's a 2022 that I've taken out 8 times in the past two years.  A lot of bumpy dirt roads.  Looking back, I've had a couple of little issues with it.  

The latch on the outdoors grill broke and disappeared.  

If you've checked the threads, my fridge has decided to work only on LP.  Not fatal, since it still works, but a pain.

The fittings around the interior pump worked loose.  A quick hand tightening and that was fixed.

The fuse on the furnace blew and I didn't have hot water.  Now I have extra fuses and know how to replace if needed.

Other than that it's been great.  I looked at several different brands but none matched if for the combo of weight, features, and size (it's dry weight is 5600 & the hitch is 660).  

I'm sure there are better ones out there, but I have really enjoyed mine.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/25/2024 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLH3:
If you've checked the threads, my fridge has decided to work only on LP.  Not fatal, since it still works, but a pain.
View Quote

Good-lookin' box on wheels there.

I have the same problem with my Dometic fridge. Of course it's original to the '93 Fleetwood Caribou truck camper in which it's installed. My fix is going to be of a different tack: take out the old fridge, cap the LP line, replace with a semi-portable car/truck fridge, which will then be run solely off electrical. I'm going to add a couple more 200w solar panels anyway. I should have more space for storage after all is said and done.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is a great forum to learn from, need repair advice, or just chat. About the best RV forum on the net.

https://www.rvforum.net
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top