Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2024 1:36:07 PM EDT
I'm horrible at taking my time i get so freaking pumped i just jump on the gun and go......

I never take long videos of the animals nor do i plan what i'm doing good i just pick the big one and let it rip.

I'm going to work on this now that we have the pulsar and wraith.  

Gun is a ruger sfar with a pulsar thermal...

I just cant seem to slow it down and take my time.  i've been seriously hunting pigs the last three years and i still get as excited as the first time....... i almost forgot to hit record.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qKcPZ2iBlCI
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm just glad there is no video of my hog fever.

Last hunt back in march I was set up about 15 yards from where I thought the hogs were going to cross the road.  My son was stomping through a little 20 acre patch of woods they like to hid in.   He got one nice boar with a shotgun and buckshot.   A couple minutes later the whole sounder of about 20 of them came out of the woods.   Not where I thought they were, but about 10 feet in front of me.   I had a .300 BLK SBR with a suppressor set up with a 2.5x scope.  I started blasting as they crossed the road in front of me.   I know I knocked two of them down.   Fired 24 rounds and didn't recover a single hog.  It was a lot of fun though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top