Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2024 6:53:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR15Texan]
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I did a TON of research and ended up with the Pecron E3600LFP at $1599.  

https://www.pecron.com/products/pecron-e3600lfp-portable-power-station-3600w-3072wh

I looked at ecoflow and jackery and they are significantly more expensive.  I'll be going out of the TT30 plug to my existing panel that is setup for a gas generator.  I got the package with that plus two foldable 300W solar panels.  So far, so good.  I think it's lacking in the phone app, but comparable for power delivery.
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
products are ok, their service sucks. I bought a Pecron.
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Iirc,  when I bought eco, they were the only ones that can charge and discharge at the same time. Also battery type
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two Delta Pros and two extra batteries. So far no problems. All except the first Delta Pro was purchased from their refurbished eBay store
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Increasing discounts from them all over.  They were the leaders for a while but now there are many competitors that are probably just as gud.  It's basically a commodity now, just buy the one that fits your needs and your budget when you need it, and then don't bother yourself that prices continue to go down or capabilities up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you gentlemen.  Checking out Pecron.  

Will other manufacturers solar panels work with the Pecron?
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR15Texan:

View Quote

sort of. Pecron uses a higher voltage than most others but also some support lower voltage. Just get the Pecron panels, they are good.
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Ecoflow River 2 failed on me.  Bluetti ac180 has been good so far.
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 2:07:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm hoping for some black friday deals on Pecron
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 3:05:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Seems like there is a LOT more competition in the "battery generator" market now than there was even two or three years ago. I'm still using a 100aH Lifeline lead acid battery to power my 12V compressor fridge and CPAP while hunting. One of these days I'll upgrade to one of these units. This bastard will probably last 10 years.
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I built my own version of this years ago, marine deep-cycle battery and 1000W (?) inverter, housed in a stanley toolbox on wheels.  Same concept except now way more refined.

They even make TT30 adapters now so I can re-use my cables that were made for my giant gas generator.  Also, as much as I despise government and tax rebates, you get 30% back if you have more than 3000W and it's "attached to your house" with some solar panels.  So get one of the bundles with the panels and "connect it to your house" for renewable energy and get 30% of it back on your taxes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 8:51:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 0612Devil:
Ecoflow River 2 failed on me.  Bluetti ac180 has been good so far.
View Quote

Ecoflow has the River 3 on sale for $159.  I might try that one too
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I have an EcoFlow (don't remember the model). I've used it a hand full of times during hurricanes to run a fan all night or charge cell phones. I've had no issues with mine. I've even run TV and blue ray with it. I've charged it with solar panels and it did fine.
Link Posted: 10/6/2024 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Hobotech summary on EcoFlow products and the Amazon deals going on right now
ECOFLOW | Amazon PRIME BIG DEAL DAYS On Solar Generator Power Stations
Link Posted: 10/7/2024 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By gaspain:

sort of. Pecron uses a higher voltage than most others but also some support lower voltage. Just get the Pecron panels, they are good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gaspain:
Originally Posted By AR15Texan:

The Pecron 600LFP and 1500LFP that I have let you use both lower voltage and higher voltage panels via different input plugs. I have a 600W Allpowers folding solar panel that's 44-ish volts that can only be plugged into the high voltage ports. The lower voltage ones I think may be limited to 100-200W input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top