Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2024 7:31:31 AM EDT
Got a new leupold vx freedom cds for one of my sons deer rifles we mounted it up went to sight it in I can't get it to focus for nothing yes I know how scopes work. Adjusting it all the way in and out  the cross hairs never get crisp

I went ahead and tried to sight it in but at 50y I 2" bullseye was to damn blurry

I thought for a second something was wrong with my eyes but the other  scoped guns we brought were fine

I know my eye sight ain't what it used to be and I do wear glasses for reading  but damn  I dont think thats it and wouldn't expect a bad leupold right out of the box

Just super frustrating right before season do I have a bad scope or need new glasses?

Link Posted: 9/27/2024 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Warranty claim. Send it back.
Link Posted: 9/27/2024 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the better things about leupold is their warranty system.  Send it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top