Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2024 10:32:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AK47_COMMBLOC]
i actually dont know what light i recently bought. i was told it was a cloud defensive rein but now im sceptical. i was walking into a gun show and a man had one under glass. i bought it for i think 225. or mid 200 ballpark. got it home and the manual is not there instead its a brochure for a cloud defensive torrent light mount for mlok which is included and i have no use for. the only info i have to research this light is its marked on head ''mch2.0-hc-s''.

upon further inspection it has a rechargable 18350 battery inside about the size of a cr123a surefire battery which i have plenty of. also included recharger with cloud defensive logo.
i went to research this model and kept getting no real concrete or quick answers.  it directs me back to hand held lights alot for instance.

will my light explode if i use non rechargable CR123As? is this considered a rein?  what does the s actually stand for? google was no help. thanks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
CD’s CS is awesome.

If you talk to them they will sort it out.
View Quote

thats good to know. i have their owl and still use it. tough as nails. thats why i had the rein on my list to research and bought on a whim. clouds website directed me to a generic home page when i typed in the exact info on head.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 3:24:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreatDane] [#3]
Got pics?

Cloud makes a mini/compact version of their REIN which takes 18350s. It WILL NOT work with a CR123. You can get inexpensive 18350 cells here.

Just going by the markings you listed, though, at least that head came off of a MCH, or "Mission Configurable Handheld". You can still use it on a REIN body, but it's not a REIN head. It is still fully potted, but I wouldn't use it as a weaponlight due to the fact that it can be configured to have different outputs, unlike the "on/off" output most people desire in a dedicated weapon light.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top