Survival Forum Deals (Page 22 of 22)
Page / 22
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 10:47:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drumbic] [#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 6:26:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tipsovr] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Not sure if it is location driven but when I tried the 3 pack, it was $16.69 for me.

ETA- After seeing the info below I see how that price appears.  You have to have a Target account to get the price.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:00:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Drumbic] [#3]
Originally Posted By Tipsovr:

Not sure if it is location driven but when I tried the 3 pack, it was $16.69 for me.
View Quote

@Tipsovr

Make sure to click the Get this Deal under the price.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:55:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thederrick106] [#6]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Nice.  Regular ol' standard JanSport school bookbags are 50-60 bucks these days, which is insane.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Nice.  Regular ol' standard JanSport school bookbags are 50-60 bucks these days, which is insane.

Yea, when I saw those I looked to see what the JanSport type stuff was priced at, and it was a bit of a sticker shock for me.  I ordered one of each to pick one to serve as a 72hr bag, and another as a spare laptop bag and got the blue one yesterday.  Haven't used it, and while I wouldn't pay the non-sale price for one, they are defiantly worth the 15 or 20.  The only reason I gave them a shot is I have an older Slumberjack/ SJK hunting pack that I used for several years.  Waste belt strap started to pull a part a little and they fixed it under warranty.  Truth be told I overloaded it packing out game on more than one occasion.  Had one of their gen 1 frame hauler packs about 7 or 8 years ago and it was the best at that time.  In my first post on them I self-classified them as lower end because their hunting stuff is a lot more expensive so probably very different lines.

My first impressions of the blue one are its on par with similar name brands.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:15:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: caduckgunner] [#9]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexRdnec] [#10]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Duracell, but "free" with 100% back in rewards

AA/AAA 16 & 24 Packs, limit 2

They ran this deal a few weeks ago and had the rewards credited next day

https://www.officedepot.com/b/widget/duracell-coppertop-100/widgetId=p9povkld/?promo_name=od_rewards&promo_id=exclusive_savings&promo_creative=Wk_16_24_Battery_100pct_back

100% back in Bonus Rewards on Duracell Coppertop AA/AAA 16-pk & 24-pk Batteries valid only at officedepot.com and in store from 4/28/24 to 5/4/24 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Rewards are limited to 2 items per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

What's the quality of these machines...? I've been looking at ones that are that size that cost a grand
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:12:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had mine for two weeks with no complaints.... can't really speak to anything besides that
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:37:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexRdnec] [#14]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

What's the quality of these machines...? I've been looking at ones that are that size that cost a grand
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

yeah, the equivalent vacmaster is $1100

never used a vacmaster, only watched videos of them.  

i'm certain they're more refined machines but i've had my vevor for 6 months now and it vacuusucks exceedingly well.  i also have an avid armor usv32 and prefer the vevor over it.

when you could buy 3 vevors and thousands of bags for the cost of a single vacmaster, that's a quality in itself

ETA:  $290 here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264752178329?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160811114145%26meid%3Dba6e3cc2a92f4bd9b25d930b4a4af9cb%26pid%3D100667%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D126456783732%26itm%3D264752178329%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2351460%26brand%3DVEVOR&_trksid=p2351460.c100667.m2042
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:58:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tac556] [#15]
Copy of a post I did in the Team section about Amazon deals on some water filtering stuff:

Follow up report on the Membrane Systems water filters (Lifestraw copies) posted a week or two ago:

The original ones that were posted are slightly shorter than a LifeStraw, but in addition to costing half as much are also a better design- they can have have a small hose from a gravity fill system plugged into the intake end, or you can screw in a water or soda bottle to squeeze water thru it.  Additionally you can take it apart to let it dry, so it keeps working later.  Meanwhile a Lifestraw doesn’t come apart to dry, can’t connect to a gravity system, and can’t attach to a water bottle.  These are around $5 each when you buy the 4 pack, it has a 50% off coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SYYQZDN?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

There is also the slightly larger filter designed specifically for their gravity feed system.  It has an additional adapter so you can screw a garden hose onto it (I think).  So you can filter with a garden hose, small hose from the gravity feed hose, a water/soda bottle, or you can still just dip it in the water and drink directly.  These run about $6.50 each, buy the 4 pack, there is a $15 coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MQMC8PL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And here is the gravity feed system itself.  Holds 6 liters of water in the feed bag, includes one filter with the kit.  Runs $25 after a $15 coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZYMXLMH?tag=arfcom00-20

All these coupons seem to be good for just a quantity of 1, but you can wait a few days and it seems to come back up, so you can purchase multiples of desired.  I basically bought more after looking all of them over.  Won’t ever bother buying another $10 (on sale) Lifestraw.  

Many thanks to whomever it was who posted the originally!

Also- you may still want to treat the water with bleach/chlorine if you have time for even more peace of mind.  A 1 lb bag of pool shock (calcium hypochlorite) can be used to make enough bleach solution to treat for 10,000 gallons or so.  By both filtering and purifying you have a pretty decent way to have safe drinking water.  

Edit- fixed a link.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Ordered sir....thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tac556:
Copy of a post I did in the Team section about Amazon deals on some water filtering stuff:

Follow up report on the Membrane Systems water filters (Lifestraw copies) posted a week or two ago:

The original ones that were posted are slightly shorter than a LifeStraw, but in addition to costing half as much are also a better design- they can have have a small hose from a gravity fill system plugged into the intake end, or you can screw in a water or soda bottle to squeeze water thru it.  Additionally you can take it apart to let it dry, so it keeps working later.  Meanwhile a Lifestraw doesn’t come apart to dry, can’t connect to a gravity system, and can’t attach to a water bottle.  These are around $5 each when you buy the 4 pack, it has a 50% off coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SYYQZDN?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

There is also the slightly larger filter designed specifically for their gravity feed system.  It has an additional adapter so you can screw a garden hose onto it (I think).  So you can filter with a garden hose, small hose from the gravity feed hose, a water/soda bottle, or you can still just dip it in the water and drink directly.  These run about $6.50 each, buy the 4 pack, there is a $15 coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MQMC8PL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And here is the gravity feed system itself.  Holds 6 liters of water in the feed bag, includes one filter with the kit.  Runs $25 after a $15 coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZYMXLMH?tag=arfcom00-20

All these coupons seem to be good for just a quantity of 1, but you can wait a few days and it seems to come back up, so you can purchase multiples of desired.  I basically bought more after looking all of them over.  Won’t ever bother buying another $10 (on sale) Lifestraw.  

Many thanks to whomever it was who posted the originally!

Also- you may still want to treat the water with bleach/chlorine if you have time for even more peace of mind.  A 1 lb bag of pool shock (calcium hypochlorite) can be used to make enough bleach solution to treat for 10,000 gallons or so.  By both filtering and purifying you have a pretty decent way to have safe drinking water.  

Edit- fixed a link.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up.  Bought the entire set.  My first water filter set-up!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:38:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#19]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Page / 22
Next Page Arrow Left
Survival Forum Deals (Page 22 of 22)
Top Top