Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2015 11:34:01 AM EDT
Hey guys, I've built a candy launching cannon for the kids this year. Looking for a cool button that I can let them press to launch the candy.
Any thoughts?
Was thinking about a big red emergency stop button but thought I'd ask here in case someone else has any good/fun ideas.

The theme is pirates and I couldn't find anything that fit in well with that so I thought "who wouldn't like to push a big red button?"
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

+1... I bought a couple of these for work a few years ago.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, they put one in the S-80.  Worked like a champ.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Locking Button

You can lock this one to maintain control. Always one kid that will figure out how to shoot candy at the others. Don't want an eye put out by flying Smarties.

Where the heck have you been? I haven't seen you post in months. Thought you had moved or something. Hope all is well.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top