User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By popnfresh:
How long have you had it?

How did you determine it was sub moa?(sorry got to ask, some think one or two 5 shot groups are enough)

Were these hand loads?
If so did they shoot sub moa in all temps?

Has the muzzle velocity dropped?

Athlon or Nikon scope?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By popnfresh:
Originally Posted By 59chevy:
Anybody else have a Bergara that was shooting sub moa then the accuracy dropped to 3 moa? ( barrel has less than 1000 rds through it)
If you did what caused it and what fixed it?
How long have you had it?

How did you determine it was sub moa?(sorry got to ask, some think one or two 5 shot groups are enough)

Were these hand loads?
If so did they shoot sub moa in all temps?

Has the muzzle velocity dropped?

Athlon or Nikon scope?
I've had it since the first part of June. I would shoot it prone at  various distances and measure the group sizes. They were consistently 1 moa or smaller.

Hand loads, been shooting this load for over a year, consistently sub moa. ( Still sub moa out of a RPR)

Muzzle velocity hasn't changed

Nightforce and a Sightron scope.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 59chevy:

Yeah I'm gonna order some Hornady eld-m, Prime and Stand One. And just see how they all shoot
View Quote
Good.  Make sure you've got a good rest and everything.  Take a picture of your set up.  Shoot targets you can pull back down and send to Bergara if need be.  Hopefully it still shoots well, but if not hopefully they'll take care of you.

I'm just over 120 rounds through mine and it's seemingly starting to shoot better.  I hope there isn't an issue with premature barrel wear.

Have you changed anything with your loads?  Different brass, different primers?  Different powder lots even?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have my HMR yet but is a 36in J.Dewey cleaning rod long enough or should I buy a 40in rod? And should I also get a 10in or 13in guide rod?
https://deweyrods.com/product/complete-bolt-action-rifle-cleaning-kit-6-5/
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:02:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#4]
Originally Posted By LittleSoup206:
I don't have my HMR yet but is a 36in J.Dewey cleaning rod long enough or should I buy a 40in rod? And should I also get a 10in or 13in guide rod?
https://deweyrods.com/product/complete-bolt-action-rifle-cleaning-kit-6-5/
View Quote
I use a 36 inch Tipton 1 piece carbon fiber rod and it works just fine.  I also use a Dewey 1 piece, 9 inch brass pistol rod to clean/mop the chamber.  I don't know what a guide rod is but if you are referring to bore guides, I use a cheap MTM bore guide if/when I use a bore guide (which in not all that often).  Other than caliber, they don't come in sizes...  When cleaning your bore, remove the magazine...  

To spur you on to getting your own, this is the first picture of mine that I'm publishing...  I finally got it, had it CeraKoted, and put it together...  haven't shot it yet - I don't think I'll get a chance until next weekend (if I am lucky)...
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Reorx:

I use a 36 inch Tipton 1 piece carbon fiber rod and it works just fine.  I also use a Dewey 1 piece, 9 inch brass pistol rod to clean/mop the chamber.  I don't know what a guide rod is but if you are referring to bore guides, I use a cheap MTM bore guide if/when I use a bore guide (which in not all that often).  Other than caliber, they don't come in sizes...  When cleaning your bore, remove the magazine...  
https://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/880x660/Primary/613/613121.jpg

To spur you on to getting your own, this is the first picture of mine that I'm publishing...  I finally got it, had it CeraKoted, and put it together...  haven't shot it yet - I don't think I'll get a chance until next weekend (if I am lucky)...
http://i.imgur.com/HDByCbW.jpg
View Quote
That is HOT!!!  Love it!!!

how tall are you?  I am 5 foot 10.....one of the guys on the Bergara forum suggested I pull two spacers on the butt pad to get a more optimum LOP for my height.  He was right on the money.  Use a straight shaft #2 phillips driver and losed the screws up about 3/8ths of an inch and unlock two of the spacers.

I was skeptical....till I shouldered the gun.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:47:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#6]
Originally Posted By desertmoon:
That is HOT!!!  Love it!!!

how tall are you?...

View Quote
Why thank you kind sir...

I am 5' 7" but my wing span is long for my height...  I use the methodology in this video to determine my LOP.  I don't take it as "gospel" but I believe it is pretty close...  As determined by this method, I could use a little more length but I am going to wait until I have a chance to take it to a range and shoot it before making any rash decisions!    Shouldering the rifle as it is feels pretty comfortable - standing, sitting at a bench, and prone.  I can't wait to see how it shoots!  

P.S.:  I am pretty impressed with the trigger as well.  Mine came set at a consistent 2.5 pounds and is pretty crisp/clean...  and while this rifle is patterned after a Rem 700, I like the fact that the bolt release in on the left side of the rear of the receiver and not part of the trigger assembly.  This makes removing and replacing the trigger easier.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:15:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: desertmoon] [#7]
Why thank you kind sir...

I am 5' 7" but my wing span is long for my height...  I use the methodology in this video to determine my LOP.  I don't take it as "gospel" but I believe it is pretty close...  As determined by this method, I could use a little more length but I am going to wait until I have a chance to take it to a range and shoot it before making any rash decisions!    Shouldering the rifle as it is feels pretty comfortable - standing, sitting at a bench, and prone.  I can't wait to see how it shoots!  

P.S.:  I am pretty impressed with the trigger as well.  Mine came set at a consistent 2.5 pounds and is pretty crisp/clean...  and while this rifle is patterned after a Rem 700, I like the fact that the bolt release in on the left side of the rear of the receiver and not part of the trigger assembly.  This makes removing and replacing the trigger easier.  
View Quote
Aye.  I am dying for a trigger tech but I need to finish some other projects first.  Enjoy that rifle!!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#8]
...I am dying for a trigger tech but I need to finish some other projects first.  Enjoy that rifle!!!!
View Quote
You know I will!  
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]

That is HOT!!!  Love it!!!

how tall are you?  I am 5 foot 10.....one of the guys on the Bergara forum suggested I pull two spacers on the butt pad to get a more optimum LOP for my height.  He was right on the money.  Use a straight shaft #2 phillips driver and losed the screws up about 3/8ths of an inch and unlock two of the spacers.

View Quote
I didn't know of a Bergara forum? Can you send a link?

Could use a break from all the Tikka fanboys
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm looking to get one is 6.5, anyone know the compatibility with r700 chassis? Specifically the Cadex defense lite strike.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:32:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Mine came in yesterday!!! Going to get a Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 mounted up today. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT IT!!!!

What factory ammo seems to be giving good results? I'm going to buy a decent amount of factory before I start reloading for this gun.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Hornady 140gr American Gunner shot quite well for me, and has been a proven shooter in multiple Bergara HMR 6.5s.

It is a bit on the slow side (2575ish per my Magnetospeed V2), but will still be supersonic at 1000yd in most AOs.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By avboiler11:
Hornady 140gr American Gunner shot quite well for me, and has been a proven shooter in multiple Bergara HMR 6.5s.

It is a bit on the slow side (2575ish per my Magnetospeed V2), but will still be supersonic at 1000yd in most AOs.
View Quote
X2 out of my RPR it averaged 2610 with a tighter extreme spread than the white box Hornady Match.  But that's off my old Oehler 33 and I'm beginning to question it's accuracy after almost 30 years of use. I ordered a couple hundred more rounds for popping steel.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Picked mine up a couple days ago. Very pleased with the fit and finish of this gun. I have a SWFA SS 12x on the way with Burris XTR rings, also a Silencer Co. ASR brake/ can adapter for my Saker ASR thats in jail.

Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:
Picked mine up a couple days ago. Very pleased with the fit and finish of this gun. I have a SWFA SS 12x on the way with Burris XTR rings, also a Silencer Co. ASR brake/ can adapter for my Saker ASR thats in jail.
View Quote
Looking forward to your personal range report. I am hoping to post my range report in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 7:27:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bjohnson425] [#16]
Got my rings, glass and muzzle device today. Can't wait to get it zero'd and my Saker ASR to get out of jail

Link Posted: 10/29/2017 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#17]
How would replacement barrels work for these?  Standard 700 barrels because of the action?
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 5:58:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bjohnson425] [#18]
Finally got mine to the range today, lasted 13 rounds until failure

Failure to extract

Tapped case out with cleaning rod looked everything over and it looked fine

loaded and fired next round

Failure to extract

Removed bolt and inspected the extractor is completely loose in the bolt face and I was able to slide it inward towards the inside of the bolt with very minimal effort. The detent ball and spring came out just fine. It looks like the spring is too short? If you assemble everything and shake the bolt the extractor will just fall out there is zero tension on the extractor so it wont snap over the case.  Just got home so will have to call Bergara tomorrow. Hopefully they can just send a new spring and detent so I don't have to send the whole damn rifle in. The 13 shots it did fire were great tho.

Edit: talked to customer service they have replacement extractor, detent and spring in the mail.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#19]
That is a nice looking rifle. I saw this in the Bass Pro Black Friday add and figured I'd search the forum to see what the word on them is.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 8:53:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: O3scgt] [#20]
ive upgraded to a scope with some more magnification ,but I can say i'm super pleased with the performance so far.

5 shot group with roughly 40rounds down the barrel.

Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:42:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NotanATFagent] [#21]
Just bought my HMR last night ... I hate all of you

EDIT: What scope base should I buy?  I've narrowed the scope base down to the TPS or the Evolution:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2988135668/tps-1-piece-xp-tactical-picatinny-style-base-remington-700-matte

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VI3PE0?tag=vglnk-c102-20
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:51:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: O3scgt] [#22]
I'm running the 20moa leupold on mine because its what the store had instock when I was there,but really any of those are going to work fine for you.Just make sure it fits a short action remington 700 and you'll be good to go.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By O3scgt:
ive upgraded to a scope with some more magnification ,but I can say i'm super pleased with the performance so far.

https://image.ibb.co/b9vcoR/20171115_164348.jpg

5 shot group with roughly 40rounds down the barrel.

https://image.ibb.co/kRidAw/20171105_144859.jpg
View Quote
Dumb question - what app do you use to generate the info on that target pic? Or was it just manually annotated? I figure there has to be an app that can do it for you, right? Just have to give it some scale measurement?
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By NotanATFagent:
Just bought my HMR last night ... I hate all of you

EDIT: What scope base should I buy?  I've narrowed the scope base down to the TPS or the Evolution:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2988135668/tps-1-piece-xp-tactical-picatinny-style-base-remington-700-matte

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VI3PE0?tag=vglnk-c102-20
View Quote
I'd advise against the TPS base.  I had a sub-optimal experience with TPS customer service (was left twisting in the wind) and was left to my own devices.  Didn't appreciate it and refuse to use TPS stuff... especially considering that there is very reasonable and adequate competition for what they do...

I don't know anything about Evolution.  My current favorite for (steel) bases is Badger Ordnance.  I don't use aluminum bases or rings.  FWIW...
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By m_later:

Dumb question - what app do you use to generate the info on that target pic? Or was it just manually annotated? I figure there has to be an app that can do it for you, right? Just have to give it some scale measurement?
View Quote
the app is called range buddy.Yes you need to know the dimensions of the target and then once imported into the app you need to scale it correctly.Basically drag a dot from point to point and input the correct measurement.The app is pretty simple to use if you watch some youtube videos because the instruction in the app suck
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone have a suggestion for factory ammo to put through the HMR in .308?

I'd like to use them to get used to precision shooting while also building up some brass to eventually reload.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 2:27:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#27]
Anyone have a suggestion for factory ammo to put through the HMR in .308?

I'd like to use them to get used to precision shooting while also building up some brass to eventually reload.
View Quote
I like Federal 168 grain GMM.  They are reasonable quality at a reasonable price. 200 per Case (shipped) > $190 HERE;  ~$180 HERE)

If you want the 175 grain version >>> 200 per Case (shipped) - $200 HERE;  ~$187 HERE
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#28]
These things are out of stock in 6.5cm everywhere. Where can I snag one?
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 10:31:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleSoup206] [#29]
Originally Posted By Moses06:
These things are out of stock in 6.5cm everywhere. Where can I snag one?
View Quote
Sportsman's Warehouse is selling Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor American Gunner in 200-round bulk. This is great ammo at a super low price. Free shipping until 11/19 but you will have to pay state sales tax depending on your location.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Hornady-American-Gunner-Bulk-Rifle-Ammo/productDetail/Rifle-Ammunition/prod99999043934/cat100114
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry, I meant the rifle itself. And as far as the ammo, NY resident, they don't ship to NY :(
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Is the .308 version 8-40 or 6-48 for the base?
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 2:20:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#32]
View Quote
The screws are size 6 (6-48) - just like a Remington 700.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 8:20:50 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Thank you.  I've seen some Rem 700 bases that come with 8-40, that's why I ask.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Moses06:
Sorry, I meant the rifle itself. And as far as the ammo, NY resident, they don't ship to NY :(
View Quote
I bought my HMR 6.5CM from a seller through GunBroker. Can bolt action rifles be shipped to your state? If there is a Bass Pro Shop near you, they sell Bergara HMRs and they might sell them with a 24-inch barrel.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 10:52:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleSoup206] [#35]
View Quote
Yup, I can confirm they are size 6. I bought a Nightforce steel scope base with 20MOA, item #A115, and the fit is perfect.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 11:21:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#36]

Thank you.  I've seen some Rem 700 bases that come with 8-40, that's why I ask.
View Quote
It's always better to ask before clicking the "Order" button!!!    I believe that the B-14 series is size 6 screws but the Premier is size 8 screws IIRC...      The size 8 screws are beefier and some guys will have a gunsmith "upgrade" their screw holes to size 8 to use the beefier hardware.  The other reason to enlarge the screw holes is if you sheer off a size 6 screw in the hole and the removal takes a left turn!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone tried the DNZ 215 tactical 1 piece mount for the Remington 700 to see if it works? They offer it in a 21.5 moa version too!

I have the mount on my Savage 10 and it's absolutely awesome.

I sent a message to the company to see if it will work, but haven't heard back yet.

https://www.dnzproducts.com/product/215-tactical-remington/
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 4:42:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Irish_11] [#38]
Debating the switch from my Remington in .308 to a HMR in 6.5cm. I was looking at putting the new (almost out) KRG Bravo on my 700 because I would like detachable mags. I did some fuzzy math and I think I would be better off just switching platforms at this point (I am not reloading, don't have a ton invested in the 700, and I can take my scope, mount, and rings over to the HMR).

How do people like the stock? I went and held one this weekend and it seemed pretty solidly made. I was waiting for the Bravo chassis for my 700, but is seems like the HMR stock has a decent amount of the same features. If they are pretty close in design, basically if I look at the HMR as $600 rifle in a $350 chassis as well. Side by side the HMR beats my 26" 700 SPS (1:10 vs 1:12, threaded barrel vs non threaded, smoother action). The upside from my 700 is its a known entity and its a 1997 pre-freedom group gun.

I was debating picking up one in .308 since gunprodeals.com has them for $855 right now and that beats anything I can find locally. I have a M1a and Ruger GSR in .308 so I already have a bunch of that laying around. It seems though that everyone is switching to 6.5cm. How are people who have switched form .308 to 6.5cm liking the switch over?
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 8:32:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#39]
Originally Posted By Irish_11:
Debating the switch from my Remington in .308 to a HMR in 6.5cm. I was looking at putting the new (almost out) KRG Bravo on my 700 because I would like detachable mags. I did some fuzzy math and I think I would be better off just switching platforms at this point (I am not reloading, don't have a ton invested in the 700, and I can take my scope, mount, and rings over to the HMR).

How do people like the stock? I went and held one this weekend and it seemed pretty solidly made. I was waiting for the Bravo chassis for my 700, but is seems like the HMR stock has a decent amount of the same features. If they are pretty close in design, basically if I look at the HMR as $600 rifle in a $350 chassis as well. Side by side the HMR beats my 26" 700 SPS (1:10 vs 1:12, threaded barrel vs non threaded, smoother action). The upside from my 700 is its a known entity and its a 1997 pre-freedom group gun.

I was debating picking up one in .308 since gunprodeals.com has them for $855 right now and that beats anything I can find locally. I have a M1a and Ruger GSR in .308 so I already have a bunch of that laying around. It seems though that everyone is switching to 6.5cm. How are people who have switched form .308 to 6.5cm liking the switch over?
View Quote
You don't have to "switch over". 308 is still a very capable round. Im buying the 6.5 for the lighter recoil and the superior long range ballistics, but I will probably keep my Savage 10T in 308 and all of my really expensive reloading dies and components and use the 308 for short/medium range hunting and also as a rifle to bring along when I'm introducing friends to long range shooting.

If course you can switch over, but I'm just adding another tool to the arsenal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 8:47:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotanATFagent] [#40]
How did you guys attach muzzle devices to your Bergara’s?

Clamp the barrel in a vise with 2x4’s and wrench it on?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:05:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleSoup206] [#41]

View Quote
The Bergara HMR has a 5/8-24” threaded muzzle at the end of the barrel so any muzzle device, with that thread size, will fit your HMR.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#42]
The Bergara HMR has a 5/8-24” threaded muzzle at the end of the barrel so any muzzle device, with that thread size, will fit your HMR.
View All Quotes

I already have a Surefire ProComp here hand tightened on my rifle.

I'm curious the best way to torque it down.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#43]
I bought a Seekins 20 MOA base and it came with 2 Long screws, 1 medium screw and 1 short screw.

Where does each screw go?
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 11:57:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#44]
If you number the screw holes starting from the muzzle - I believe the short screw goes in hole #1, the medium screw is in hole #2, and the "long" screws go in holes #3 & #4.

When you trial fit the rail (no Loctite, no torque wrench), all the screws should snug down tightly to the rail.  You should test this by using each screw as the only screw - snug it down and try to wiggle the rail.  You will be able to tell easily if the screw is snug with the rail or not...  If the screw is too long for its hole, it won't tighten down completely to the rail and the rail will wiggle a lot...  Give it a try, it should be obvious...  If everything seems right, put all the screws in (snug) and have a look at the ends of the screw holes inside the action (take the bolt out and look)...  The ends of the screws should not protrude from the holes on the inside of the action...  This is also a place you should look for excess Loctite when you do the actual installation of the rail.  Wipe away any excess with a long Q-tip.

P.S.: The packaging materials don't give details???

P.P.S.:  There are a lot of YouTube videos about mounting a rail.  If you are unfamiliar, watch a few and get comfortable with the process in your head before doing yours.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 12:19:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NotanATFagent] [#45]
If you number the screw holes starting from the muzzle - I believe the short screw goes in hole #1, the medium screw is in hole #2, and the "long" screws go in holes #3 & #4.

When you trial fit the rail (no Loctite, no torque wrench), all the screws should snug down tightly to the rail.  You should test this by using each screw as the only screw - snug it down and try to wiggle the rail.  You will be able to tell easily if the screw is snug with the rail or not...  If the screw is too long for its hole, it won't tighten down completely to the rail and the rail will wiggle a lot...  Give it a try, it should be obvious...  If everything seems right, put all the screws in (snug) and have a look at the ends of the screw holes inside the action (take the bolt out and look)...  The ends of the screws should not protrude from the holes on the inside of the action...  This is also a place you should look for excess Loctite when you do the actual installation of the rail.  Wipe away any excess with a long Q-tip.

P.S.: The packaging materials don't give details???

P.P.S.:  There are a lot of YouTube videos about mounting a rail.  If you are unfamiliar, watch a few and get comfortable with the process in your head before doing yours.
View Quote
I did exactly what you suggested ... before you suggested it! LOL

The package did not come with any instructions and the videos I watched had no detail about what screws went where.

How much torque should be applied for the base? I read somewhere 15 ft lbs.

What about the scope rings? I have Seekins Rings.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 1:06:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#46]

View Quote
You should use the torque specs given by the manufacturer of your hardware.  Having said that, I use a FAT torque wrench...  in the package was this (below) general rule of thumb on torque recommendations...  FWIW...

NOTE: Torque specs are in INCH pounds not foot pounds...  

<click to enlarge>
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#47]
You should use the torque specs given by the manufacturer of your hardware.  Having said that, I use a FAT torque wrench...  in the package was this (below) general rule of thumb on torque recommendations...  FWIW...

https://i.imgur.com/NQyrcrA.png
<click to enlarge>
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/NQyrcrA.png
<click to enlarge>
Yes my mistake, I meant inch lbs LOL

I have my FAT wrench on order already!
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Looking to put a SIG tang 4 6-24x50 on my Bergara 308 - the farthest I will be shooting at this point is 600 yards - maybe more in the future

Anyone have any experience with this scope

As of now I am finding it for 789 shipped to me

Input will be much appreciated
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By cone256:
How would replacement barrels work for these?  Standard 700 barrels because of the action?
View Quote
I was wondering this myself. Not that it would be needed, just if it would have to be sent off for barrel work.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#50]
That’s purty.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top