Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2014 6:44:56 PM EDT
I had this up awhile back when Gunz 2 was still an alpha we had an arfcom clan going but after a few months we got a little tired of the same old bugs. Recently though Gunz dropped a huge update and moved into Beta, they also released two new characters. We can not stop playing it.

We meet up almost every night on the arfcom minecraft teamspeak where I have a GUNZ channel set aside for us. The IP for that is valhalla.sx

If you havent heard of it, download it now and play some campaign. Do not immediately go into online multi-player because you will be severely raped. This game is not noob friendly.

These images are actual gameplay.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I played the first Gunz like 6 years ago.  I got pretty good, then i got bored and started cheating with hacks and mods.  This looks pretty cool, I might give it a shot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I have so many un played games.  Fuck it, tag.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I played the first Gunz like 6 years ago.  I got pretty good, then i got bored and started cheating with hacks and mods.  This looks pretty cool, I might give it a shot.
View Quote
Yeah i use to play the hell out of Gunz one. This one is much better IMO, obviously the graphics are great. Gameplay is much smoother no more k-style bullshit. Maybe its becauuse im older but this one feels much faster paced to me.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top