Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2008 12:51:22 PM EDT
Well, I ordered a Drozd over the weekend and it's en route as of today's email notification.

Drozd at AirGun Depot

The extra 30-round magazines are about $40 so I held off on getting one...  and then I saw that a 400 round hopper-style magazine was coming out in July.

Drozd with 400 round magazine

Does anyone know if the 400 round magazine will be available for purchase by itself?  The websites I see it listed on only include it with the purchase of a gun.  I don't have a problem with buying another gun ( I love spares! ), but would still like to get another 400 round mag for the one I have coming this week.
Link Posted: 5/19/2008 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about that, the 400rd version looks pretty differant from the original.  If there is a way to make it actually full auto instead of the whole 3 or 6 rd burst, I might actually buy one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2008 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If there is a way to make it actually full auto instead of the whole 3 or 6 rd burst, I might actually buy one.

There is.
Link Posted: 5/19/2008 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If there is a way to make it actually full auto instead of the whole 3 or 6 rd burst, I might actually buy one.

There is.

Explain and/or Link!   I'd like to know!
Link Posted: 5/19/2008 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I did a Google search for a "How To" modify it to full auto but I keep coming up with webpages filled with people in the UK freaking out about how if someone modifies the gun to full auto it will get banned.

I can't find anything beyond people in the UK going back and forth about the legality / irresponsibility of modifying the BB gun.  

Where could I find technical specifications for this Crown-offending electronic reconfiguration?
Link Posted: 5/20/2008 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2008 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I did a Google search for a "How To" modify it to full auto but I keep coming up with webpages filled with people in the UK freaking out about how if someone modifies the gun to full auto it will get banned.

I can't find anything beyond people in the UK going back and forth about the legality / irresponsibility of modifying the BB gun.  

Where could I find technical specifications for this Crown-offending electronic reconfiguration?

Great, I wasn't going to get one but I have vowed to get anything that offends the British so it goes on the list now.

My wife hates you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#7]
That is a nice looking bb gun at first I though it was airsoft.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
It came a few days ago and I've been shredding targets, bottles (glass & plastic) and all sorts of other things!

This gun is great and I've been using it to teach a 9 year old girl some fundamentals of marksmanship.

I love that it fires standard metal BB's and uses standard CO2 cannisters!
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]
digging this!
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 8:21:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It came a few days ago and I've been shredding targets, bottles (glass & plastic) and all sorts of other things!

This gun is great and I've been using it to teach a 9 year old girl some fundamentals of marksmanship.

I love that it fires standard metal BB's and uses standard CO2 cannisters!

At first I was like "WTF! How did you get a blackbird!?!"... but then I read your post.

(I've got a blackbird on preorder)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top