Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:20:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#1]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It’s massive. 13 pound cat and 55 pound brainless dog for scale
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:12:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Painted the pittman arm and the tie rod bar tonight in primer and then black.

While they were drying they fell down into the grass and got all kinds of dirt and crap stuck in the paint.

Looks like I'm griding them down and repainting tomorrow
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 3:49:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Pittman arm hanging up and drying after I sanded it down, primed, and painted it for the third time.

Attachment Attached File

Tierod bar hanging up to dry after being painted and primed only twice.

Link Posted: 7/3/2024 6:10:17 AM EDT
[#4]
The custom drag link bar I bought from Roadster's supply is simply far too small to fit the pitman arm. I honestly think when compared to the original it was so pitifully small I don't know how it would steer a 5 ton APC.

The tie rod ends are a joke and about 1" too small. Probably fine for an FJ, TJ/YJ or Jimmy but not nearly enough for a 10k truck.

The GM 1 ton tie rod ends fit the pittman arm perfectly with plenty of space and can even be trimmed down if needed.

Off to Skye's I go, again.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top