Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2022 11:42:03 PM EDT
Arch to the Temple of Baal in New York City

The reproduction of the arch leading to the Temple of Baal goes along nicely with the bronze Baal bull in New York City 2 blocks from the New York Stock Exchange.

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Almost 64,000,000 million children sacrificed to Moloch since 1973 in the US alone. I think two arches in the US are small potatoes of evil in comparison.

The pictures of the idol in the video? Moloch, not Baal. Maybe Jonathan Cahn is conflating the two, but they were/are not the same.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Almost 64,000,000 million children sacrificed to Moloch since 1973 in the US alone. I think two arches in the US are small potatoes of evil in comparison.

The pictures of the idol in the video? Moloch, not Baal. Maybe Jonathan Cahn is conflating the two, but they were/are not the same.
View Quote

Yes. I believe that image was misattributed. Baal was frequently referred to in the plural form Baalim as multiple gods. Here the two are mentioned together.

They built high places to Baal in the Valley of Beth-hinnom
and immolated their sons and daughters to Molech bringing sin upon Judah;
this I never commanded them, nor did it enter my mind
that they should practice such abominations.

(Jeremiah 32:35)

I'm reading Johnathan Cahn's book where he describes how America is paying the price for abandoning God to worship pagan gods. In it Baal and Moloch are distinguished from each other. Baal was the worship of materialism which is why the 7,000 pound bronze bull is two blocks from the New York Stock Exchange. Moloch is the liberal worship of baby sacrifice by fetusnuffing.

As I see it, Big Government, Sexual Perversion, Dope, and Fetusnuffing are the Holy Sacraments of the pagan secular political religion of liberalism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top