Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
how do you do spectator stuff? i know the first question my friends are going to ask is if they can fly my drone (which is of course, no). I thought about toting around my old mavic so they have baby's first drone to play with, but I've seen videos of people linking their goggles somehow. Ideally I'd like get a secondary pair of analog goggles for this purpose (if that's possible - I'm assuming I can run the HDMI out from the X's to an input on the analogs). I also would eventually like to build an analog drone at some point (maybe even throw a second IR camera on it for recon purposes).
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
First flights today with the Avata 2 and WOW! I had a great time with it!

It was super windy when I took it up the first time so I didn't spend much time in the air. Later in the day the wind died down and I was able to zip it around my yard, through the trees, etc. Really easy to use and I'm stoked to get it up again tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TotalUnRecall:

Awesome man! Glad you’re having fun!! Keep us posted!

So how was the “experience”? You get was I saying about being a bird?
View Quote

The flying experience has been amazing. I'm already getting more bold with my lines after only a few flights. I'm not in ACRO mode yet though so no worry of it flying away.

The only frustration is that I live near a flight restricted area and I have to import an unlock into the Avata 2 everytime I fly. Tried flying at a park earlier today that's even closer to the restricted area and the drone locked down even with the unlock.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top