Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

What did you print today? (Page 95 of 95)
Page / 95
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
After an adjustment to the support interface it came out perfect.

It even works.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I printed an iPhone 15 Pro Max and a case to see if I thought it’d be too much bigger than my 13 Pro for me to like it.

It seems fine with my huge hands so I ordered the 16 Pro Max.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Doing an articulated magnetic mount for a 7" screen used with dual wired cameras for use on the 3038e. Will be used in conjunction with the WG24 stump grinder.  The 3038e doesn't have a convenient place to just lay the screen down like the 1025R.  The magnets will attach to an FEL mount upright.

Pics after a trial fit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2024 1:11:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gardnerjr] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rat_Patrol:
Starting on flight Sim controls. I may even finish this project this year!

View Quote

lol no. once you start, it never stops. never.

this is the 3rd'sh version of my arc210'sh radio for my desktop A10 pit:
Link Posted: 9/19/2024 10:58:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#6]
I didn't get around to testing the screen mount, but did get the new worklight mounts on the 3038e.   I have some new rear remotes getting installed on the right side & wanted to redo the lighting to keep the lower right portion of the ROP clear for the remotes install.  All wiring runs up the left, over & down for the right side mount.  No penetration of the ROP for mounts or wires.

These are the clamps I printed in ASA,

Attachment Attached File

Here's the full pic.  Top lightbar, front & rear side lights.

Attachment Attached File

Lightbar mount

Attachment Attached File

Worklight mounts

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

14 AWG silicon coated wire, marine shrink tubes & weatherproof connectors.  The side worklights are new, replacing the two I originally used.  The lightbar is from the original install a few years back.  It was originally mounted under the ROP & could be rotated front or rear facing. After replacing the seat, reduced headroom had me bumping it sometimes so I redid the mounting approach & added the rear facing side lights.

ETA:   source now on printables :   https://www.printables.com/model/1012308-worklight-mounts-for-3038e-rop
Link Posted: 9/21/2024 11:32:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#7]
Had the 3038e out today so it was available to do test fitting the LCD  mount  for the two camera system.  

Left vs Right, probably should do right side for easier camera cable routing (you enter & exit via the left side).  I'm probably going to redo the magnetic mount to better fit the left side architecture.  Will probably beef up the bracing to minimize sympathetic vibration.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2024 4:59:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#8]
Reprinted mag mount optimized for the right side FEL mast architecture.  Still on the AD5M build plate.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

2:46 print time, 0.4 nozzle, ASA @270c  chamber temp 55c.   Recessed areas for a 25mm pot magnets.  May not use all of them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2024 5:26:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 6:55:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AFCarbon15] [#11]

I'd love to do something like this for my ol man's Kubota, but I think he'd just run into more sh!t.  A gun mount would be reasonable though.  Hmmm
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Printed up and assembled a few of these belt tension meters (found here):

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Black is Atomic ASA, Orange is 3DXTech ASA, and I failed to tag the color change pause as using a different filament profile. Turned out halfway well regardless, so off they go.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#13]
My wife’s coworkers son is at west point. I made this as their class mascot just need to finish off the bases yet. 24 hour print time turned out pretty good. A little blue bleed in some areas. X1c.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: Yesterday 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MrMackey:
My wife’s coworkers son is at west point. I made this as their class mascot just need to finish off the bases yet. 24 hour print time turned out pretty good. A little blue bleed in some areas. X1c.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/587392/IMG_2516_jpeg-3331124.JPG
View Quote

Nice!

I've found that the blue/white bleed specifically requires a Ton of purging. I purge triple The calculated amount. It seems to fix it, but it takes a lot of purging to get that blue out.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Sabre19:
Printed up and assembled a few of these belt tension meters (found here):

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/94506/IMG_1493_jpg-3330782.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/94506/IMG_1494_jpg-3330783.JPG

Black is Atomic ASA, Orange is 3DXTech ASA, and I failed to tag the color change pause as using a different filament profile. Turned out halfway well regardless, so off they go.
View Quote

I just ordered the parts kit the other day along with one already built to work on my Voron project.
I need a printer setup to work with ASA to print the device; but need the device to finish the printer.

Good work; thanks for the photo
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:33:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MrMackey] [#16]
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:

Nice!

I've found that the blue/white bleed specifically requires a Ton of purging. I purge triple The calculated amount. It seems to fix it, but it takes a lot of purging to get that blue out.
View Quote

See, you can tell I’m still a newb. That makes total sense! Thanks!
Attachment Attached File
Page / 95
Next Page Arrow Left
What did you print today? (Page 95 of 95)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top