Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

Congrats on surviving.  My teaching hospital (University of Virginia) was refusing transplants to those who refused the shot.  There was a story about a guy who refused the shot, so he did not get his heart transplant.  It blows my mind that transplant doctors will require someone to get a shot that modifies their immune system!!!  It makes zero sense (assuming their motive is pure.)  UVA is still pushing the "Your 6 month old baby needs to get vaccinated" position.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I was dealing with old rusted metal a few months ago.  I still got a tetanus shot but it was interesting the nurse brought the vile and loaded it right in front of me and put the vile where I could read it way before she stuck me.  i didn’t ask for this treatment either.

My PCP doc is fine with me refusing the jab, he says that’s okay and kinda gives me a nod but really can’t say anything negative as everything is recorded in each room.  Now my transplant docs freaked the hell out and were “oH mY gOsH” how could you.  Unfortunately transplant docs are harder to source and they did do me right before kung flu came in the picture.  Now that I lived they accepted my choice and are fine with it.  I think transplant docs are judged how long the patient lives after, if I only made it a couple years it might make them look bad.  Not really sure if this is bragging rights or actually counted after the first year (the first year is HUGE for the patient to live….this is where 87% of the survivability stats come from.)  

If you read the stats for say a kidney transplant then that hospital has a 95% survival rate, this means 95% of the people lived a year after transplant.  Doesn’t matter if they got ran over by a bus before the year was over, still a death and counted in that stat.  Now you can dig in the weeds a bit and get better info but usually won’t be the first stat you run across and usually digging is not easy.  For example, teaching hospitals usually have a much lower rate of success on average using this number.  They might have tried triple transplants (no living success stories when I looked, rejection drugs are REALLY high right after and too many bad side effects take them out from my understanding) and other things that might have reduced the survivability ratio but the patient was going to die in the next few days regardless.  For a “standard one organ deal” they usually rank higher than others.  Teaching hospitals might do things untraditionally such as, helped them find out things like Hep C positive donors can be used and then treated successfully after the transplant opening up the donor pool and giving more people a chance to live.

Congrats on surviving.  My teaching hospital (University of Virginia) was refusing transplants to those who refused the shot.  There was a story about a guy who refused the shot, so he did not get his heart transplant.  It blows my mind that transplant doctors will require someone to get a shot that modifies their immune system!!!  It makes zero sense (assuming their motive is pure.)  UVA is still pushing the "Your 6 month old baby needs to get vaccinated" position.

I would have been under that same mandate, not sure what I would have done at that point.  Fortunately I got my organ well before a jab was on the market.  

On that note can anyone find where they tested a nice group of transplants in the trials.....  How did they know the outcome.....like what you suggested and another reason I said "fuck you fire me."  Technically for me it still would have been under an EUA I believe after it got fully approved due to this same factor.  This part is hard to find, I had it somewhere but after SCOTUS saved my bacon I deleted a bunch of stuff as I was pissed but didn't need the info anymore.  I was going to take my case as far as it would go....appeal all unless the verdict came back in my favor for my salary and compensation for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]

I would have been under that same mandate, not sure what I would have done at that point.  Fortunately I got my organ well before a jab was on the market.  

On that note can anyone find where they tested a nice group of transplants in the trials.....  How did they know the outcome.....like what you suggested and another reason I said "fuck you fire me."  Technically for me it still would have been under an EUA I believe after it got fully approved due to this same factor.  This part is hard to find, I had it somewhere but after SCOTUS saved my bacon I deleted a bunch of stuff as I was pissed but didn't need the info anymore.  I was going to take my case as far as it would go....appeal all unless the verdict came back in my favor for my salary and compensation for the rest of my life.
View All Quotes

I was dealing with old rusted metal a few months ago.  I still got a tetanus shot but it was interesting the nurse brought the vile and loaded it right in front of me and put the vile where I could read it way before she stuck me.  i didn’t ask for this treatment either.

My PCP doc is fine with me refusing the jab, he says that’s okay and kinda gives me a nod but really can’t say anything negative as everything is recorded in each room.  Now my transplant docs freaked the hell out and were “oH mY gOsH” how could you.  Unfortunately transplant docs are harder to source and they did do me right before kung flu came in the picture.  Now that I lived they accepted my choice and are fine with it.  I think transplant docs are judged how long the patient lives after, if I only made it a couple years it might make them look bad.  Not really sure if this is bragging rights or actually counted after the first year (the first year is HUGE for the patient to live….this is where 87% of the survivability stats come from.)  

If you read the stats for say a kidney transplant then that hospital has a 95% survival rate, this means 95% of the people lived a year after transplant.  Doesn’t matter if they got ran over by a bus before the year was over, still a death and counted in that stat.  Now you can dig in the weeds a bit and get better info but usually won’t be the first stat you run across and usually digging is not easy.  For example, teaching hospitals usually have a much lower rate of success on average using this number.  They might have tried triple transplants (no living success stories when I looked, rejection drugs are REALLY high right after and too many bad side effects take them out from my understanding) and other things that might have reduced the survivability ratio but the patient was going to die in the next few days regardless.  For a “standard one organ deal” they usually rank higher than others.  Teaching hospitals might do things untraditionally such as, helped them find out things like Hep C positive donors can be used and then treated successfully after the transplant opening up the donor pool and giving more people a chance to live.

As I recall, one of the prohibitions in the trial pool was folks who had transplants and those who were on anti-rejection drugs (or immunosuppressants in general). So, no, no transplant patients were tested prior to approval.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

As I recall, one of the prohibitions in the trial pool was folks who had transplants and those who were on anti-rejection drugs (or immunosuppressants in general). So, no, no transplant patients were tested prior to approval.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

I am more looking for the blurb I believe I found that said something like:

Since no transplant patients (or not enough to warrant a trial result) were in the trials these individuals are still under a EUA even though the fully FDA approved version "wave of the hand*" is on the market (*since they never made the fully FDA approved jab).
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
We don't know .

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
We don't know .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQCy0jighQ
View Quote

We do have a theory hypothesis.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#6]

I tried telling people this!

When I talked to doctors in Wuhan after the first wave hit China, their top recommendation was to avoid using intubated ventilators for extended periods at 100% O2, as it damages the lungs.

https://nhlbi.nih.gov/health/ventilator/risks#:~:text=Lung%20damage%20can%20result%20from,infections%20in%20childhood%20and%20adulthood.

I got the “you’re not a doctor” bullshit from utter idiots in response. Yeah, I’m not a fucking doctor, but I do oversee the design of spaceships with life support systems that keep astronauts alive and healthy in a goddam vacuum!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQJBndqWMAAXmow?format=jpg&name=small

When I talked to doctors in Wuhan after the first wave hit China, their top recommendation was to avoid using intubated ventilators for extended periods at 100% O2, as it damages the lungs.

https://nhlbi.nih.gov/health/ventilator/risks#:~:text=Lung%20damage%20can%20result%20from,infections%20in%20childhood%20and%20adulthood.

I got the “you’re not a doctor” bullshit from utter idiots in response. Yeah, I’m not a fucking doctor, but I do oversee the design of spaceships with life support systems that keep astronauts alive and healthy in a goddam vacuum!
View Quote

I can't find any reference to this report, just a list of possible complications on the .gov website.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Interesting talk on cancer
IgG4 role in cancer - Dr. Raszek new publication (IgG4 part 17, update #147)
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Ah yes, the wild and inexplicable phenomenon where the unvaxxed somehow died much harder in 2021 than they did in 2020.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah yes, the wild and inexplicable phenomenon where the unvaxxed somehow died much harder in 2021 than they did in 2020.

View Quote

I had to have died several times at this point.....

I am looking forward to another winter....not sure about anyone else....
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

That's some bullshit . I think they miss named "gaslight" .
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 1:37:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I just sent an email to Mark Gordon, the governor of Wyoming:
The state of Kansas recently became the 2nd state to sue Pfizer for misrepresentation of the safety and effectiveness of Pfizer's covid-19 "vaccine".  Do you have plans to join their suit?  If not, why not?
Thank you,

We need to hammer our elected leaders about this.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#14]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQJBndqWMAAXmow?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Did some digging on this.  Headline is less than accurate, but NIAID provided some of the funding, so take it with a grain of salt.
https://www.jci.org/articles/view/170682
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#15]
1:800 . Relative risk vs absolute risk .

Vaccine reanalysis and excess deaths
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought this was interesting in light of the GD thread on ivermectin and cancer treatment;

Cancer types post mRNA vaccines (update #148)
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#17]
The MRNA rsv shot has been cleared by the fda . Set for release 2024-2025 season .
View Quote

Well, something else to refuse.  Glad I got my shingles shots before this mess since I've seen reports of them working on mRNA versions of it as well.

Example: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/is-the-shingles-vaccine-an-mrna-vaccine#shingrix-vaccine
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

Well, something else to refuse.  Glad I got my shingles shots before this mess since I've seen reports of them working on mRNA versions of it as well.

Example: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/is-the-shingles-vaccine-an-mrna-vaccine#shingrix-vaccine
View All Quotes
The MRNA rsv shot has been cleared by the fda . Set for release 2024-2025 season .

It brings to mind two people ; Rudolph Steiner and Yuval Harari .
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Same here...both Shingrix and the newer one.  I also got the old guy Pneumonia vax.  But it seems like they've come out with a new pneumonia vax (which I shan't be getting.)  I'm surprised my doctor is not more aggressive with this stuff.  Ten years ago his practice was bought by a large regional "Get your kids vaxxed at 6 months or you're a neglectful parent" teaching hospital affiliated with a university.  They denied a guy his heart transplant because he would not get the vax (gotta love the logic of messing with your immune system to prepare for a transplant.)  Maybe my doctor has other patients propping up his stats.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Nope
Ain't getting any mrna shots and advising my kids not to.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

According to the Cleveland Clinic the more shots their 51,000 employees got the more often they caught it and the worse the outcome. So I guess we have the sheep to thank for this still spreading like it is........
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#24]

🚨What does overturning Chevron mean? Let's consider an actual case involving FDA - Bruesewitz v. Wyeth

Background: The case involved Hannah Bruesewitz, who suffered seizures & developmental problems after receiving a DTP vaccine manufactured by Wyeth, now a part of Pfizer. The family sued Wyeth, claiming the vaccine was defectively designed.

Legal Context: The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986 established a no-fault compensation program for vaccine injury claims & removed the liability of vaccine manufacturers.

The FDA's role in approving vaccines & its interpretation of safety standards were central to the case.

Court's Decision: In 2011, SCOTUS ruled in favor of Wyeth, holding that the NCVIA preempts all design-defect claims against vaccine manufacturers brought by plaintiffs seeking compensation for injury or death caused by vaccine side effects.

Chevron Deference Aspect: The court acknowledged FDA's expertise & regulatory authority in approving & monitoring vaccines. The court implicitly deferred to the FDA's judgment that vaccines are safe & effective when they meet regulatory standards, thus preempting state law claims based on design defects.

What are the implications of overruling Chevron Deference:

Courts would independently interpret the NCVIA & other relevant laws without automatically deferring to the FDA's expertise. WIN!!

Plaintiffs might be more likely to challenge FDA approved vaccines in court, arguing that the FDA's safety standards or approval processes are insufficient or flawed. WIN!!

Courts would scrutinize FDA decisions more closely, likely leading to different outcomes in cases involving vaccine injuries or side effects. WIN!!

Vaccine manufacturers will face more uncertainty regarding liability & regulatory standards impacting vaccine development & availability. WIN!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 1:50:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#27]
When Lying Crosses The Line And Lives Are Lost - Peak Prosperity

It's notable because you can talk about it on YouTube without getting canceled now . It's out of the barn .
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#28]
'Redacted' interview with Dutch researcher , legislator,  and vax injured on happenings overseas;

SHOCKING DUTCH COVER-UP: THEY KNEW ABOUT VACCINE INJURIES AND HID THE DATA | w Clayton Morris
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 7/9/2024 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#30]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GR86BBoa0AI9RMz?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GR86BBbaIAADVT-?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GR86BBkbMAASeSv?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Everybody should .
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 7/25/2024 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Recent Korean study showed 22% increase in Alzheimers 3 months post mrna injection over unvaccinated. Perfectly understandable too once you know the mechanism of action ; neutrophil elastace causes amyloid fibrils to form from spike protein .

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/alzheimers-disease-covid-vaccines-john-campbell/
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Recent Korean study showed 22% increase in Alzheimers 3 months post mrna injection over unvaccinated. Perfectly understandable too once you know the mechanism of action ; neutrophil elastace causes amyloid fibrils to form from spike protein .

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/alzheimers-disease-covid-vaccines-john-campbell/
View Quote

Not at all surprising considering mRNA was invented as a delivery method to cross the blood-brain barrier. Turning those cells into spike proteins is going to have consequences
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Firing up the Prep Act for Bird Flu. Round and round way we go.......................
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2024/07/24/2024-16247/declaration-of-emergency-pursuant-to-the-federal-food-drug-and-cosmetic-act
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
Firing up the Prep Act for Bird Flu. Round and round way we go.......................
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2024/07/24/2024-16247/declaration-of-emergency-pursuant-to-the-federal-food-drug-and-cosmetic-act
View Quote
Definitely one yo watch to see if they ratchet up other policies from COVID.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Wild that Twitter is a free space now, and the guy who bought it of all people basically took Trump's place as the biggest troll of the leftie-elite on the platform
Link Posted: 7/28/2024 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

Wild that Twitter is a free space now, and the guy who bought it of all people basically took Trump's place as the biggest troll of the leftie-elite on the platform
View Quote

Someone on GD was commenting on how Musk has ungagged those who disagree with The Narrative, at least on that platform.  The member was specifically referring to politics, but it equally applies to this topic.  

The .gov is not done with us yet.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Someone on GD was commenting on how Musk has ungagged those who disagree with The Narrative, at least on that platform.  The member was specifically referring to politics, but it equally applies to this topic.  

View All Quotes

No sir, if they could thanos snap our voices out of the digital dialogue, they would.
For years, they did, and Faceberg and the others pretended they weren't.

"noo we don't shadowban!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

This topic directly relates to politics as this was a bio weapon released for the administrative state to seize power.  

.gov is administrative state . There are only dinos and rinos
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Covid subsided , the excess deaths did not .

Link Posted: 8/11/2024 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/11/2024 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#47]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GUvUe51b0AAC1LS?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

maybe next time

Link Posted: 8/12/2024 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Almost like the jab increases your propensity for infection.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top