Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2012 2:58:01 AM EDT
Found some great prices on a few odds and ends that I've been price shopping.  Anyone used this site?  I can't find ANY reviews online.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered from them a couple years back, nothing big, such a small purchase I can't even remember what it was. But I do not recall any issues. I remember those and hold grudges so if there was one it would stand out.

Good luck
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Never used them but if they sold AR related stuff it would be great..you might want to post this in general discussion instead of the AR tech forum you may get better responses there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 3:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
They have a good deal on aimpoint pros.  My buddy ordered one.  They did say it would take up to a week to ship, but I think it said that at checkout.  I will try to report back when it arrives or if it is delayed.

Code = "goldenticket"
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 3:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I've bought from them several times. Great prices, fast shipping, no issues.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 3:41:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been at their store several times.  Good people to deal with!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top