Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2013 1:55:21 PM EDT
HYANNIS (CBS) – A mother says her 5-year-old boy was threatened with suspension after he made a gun out of Legos during an after school program.

Sheila Cruz received a written warning recently about her son from the after school staff at the Hyannis West Elementary School because he had been using toys inappropriately.

America is imploding.....
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Give them a sternly written warning back kindly recommending them to fuck off.

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
But school officials say little Joe made the toy gun, then ran around the classroom, pointing it at other kids, and making shooting sounds

OMG!!!! O NOEZ!!!!! little Joey is going to be a mass murderer and all the other kids shit themselves!!!!!

this shit is starting to really fucking piss me off. the ignorance of these stupid fucks, and the acceptance by the populace which funds this level of retarded thinking is appalling.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Kid would've been fine if he'd have made a car, hammer, or airplane out of Legos. Some death-tools seem to be more equal than others.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
"öther children could have been scared"

OMG this country has lost it's sense of reality
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
It's getting near time for a Have Your Kids Draw a Gun at School Day.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But school officials say little Joe made the toy gun, then ran around the classroom, pointing it at other kids, and making shooting sounds

OMG!!!! O NOEZ!!!!! little Joey is going to be a mass murderer and all the other kids shit themselves!!!!!

this shit is starting to really fucking piss me off. the ignorance of these stupid fucks, and the acceptance by the populace which funds this level of retarded thinking is appalling.

Seriously, these people are SO sincere in their absurdities and insanities... that I sometimes have to stop and ask myself if I'M the insane one. You swin upstream and ALL the other fish seem to be swimming downstream... ya start to wonder if somehow you missed the memo on what direction you were supposed to swim.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

SO TRUE!

Next time some mental-defect liberal (I repeat myself) says they're scared... I'm gonna admit that they scare the HOLY HELL right out of me with all of their insanity. To hell with inanimate objects scaring me. It's the millions upon millions of lemmings that scare me!

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They're five.  Probably happens every time they eat chili.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Pretty sure we used to play army and cops and robbers during recess in elementary school.

You've fallen a long way America.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#10]
The retarded school staff at the Hyannis West Elementary School need to be rideing the short bus on their way to be horse whipped.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, these people are SO sincere in their absurdities and insanities... that I sometimes have to stop and ask myself if I'M the insane one. You swin upstream and ALL the other fish seem to be swimming downstream... ya start to wonder if somehow you missed the memo on what direction you were supposed to swim.

what gets me is mom says she's "not mad at the school" really!? i'd have been so furious and would have probably gotten arrested.

i'm starting to think private school is the only way.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Pretty sure we used to play army and cops and robbers during recess in elementary school.

You've fallen a long way America.

and everywhere else too.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Tempted to send that school administrator a dildo made of legos with a note saying ... go fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

SO TRUE!

Next time some mental-defect liberal (I repeat myself) says they're scared... I'm gonna admit that they scare the HOLY HELL right out of me with all of their insanity. To hell with inanimate objects scaring me. It's the millions upon millions of lemmings that scare me!

I shit you not I would have been scared, of not having as good a time as he was
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Can we get someone to sponsor a bill in congress that would make legal to backhand the shit outta these namby pamby "educators"? Please?
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Give them a sternly written warning back kindly recommending them to fuck off.

First post wins again...
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#18]
back in the day if we all would have been suspended for something like this my school would have been empty

that crap we did back in the day in school would end no well today

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Ban Lego products, it's for the children.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 2:57:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Man that never would've happened 20 years ago.  Hell I would draw pictures of guns in class when I was a kid, nobody thought anything of it.

Took a Russian class in college...  Had to write down our daily activities in Russian, got in trouble because I was out shooting my AK that day.  Thought I'd get a bonus for owning a Kalashnikov, instead I got a lecture on not mentioning my "violent" activities.  Apparently plinking steel = violence.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I shit you not...  I graduated from a small private (read religious) school
in the south in 1990.  My mother worked there, so I got away with jack.

However, bringing out our shotguns, etc on teh football field in the summer
was completely kosher.  Along with the "muddin" guys that almost assuredly
has a 12 gague in the truck.  Not one problem ever...

Graduated with a degree in History with HS teaching cert.  Kid in one of my
student teaching classes was on perpetual detention for the year.

His crime???  Smart kidd (and smart-ass), was bored and made a "gun" of
notebook paper and masking tape.

I was like, "what???"  Tally Ho kid...

Did I mention that I tought within a few hundred yards of a Marine tank artillery range?

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#23]
If it saves even one life...
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Needs more sharia law.

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Really I can see no other choice than to homeschool.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Kid would've been fine if he'd have made a car, hammer, or airplane out of Legos. Some death-tools seem to be more equal than others.

Some animals are more equal than others?

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Is saying "Cowboys & Indians" considered racist now too?
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Is saying "Cowboys & Indians" considered racist now too?

Depends. Do the cowboys fund Indian gaming ventures and pay their carbon offsets?

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#30]
My 4 year old is in pre-school.  It's private.

On Thursday he was playing enthusiastically with his imaginary gun (pretending to be a "commando" like his dad).

His teacher scolded him, and told him, "God does not like guns."

This surprised my boy, and saddened him.  But his teacher let him know...

"God likes big swords"

All is well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I bet they would go on lock-down if a kid brought a nerf gun in his bag
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone hear about the bullet they found in a school in AZ a few days ago, they did a full scale lock-down and let the kids stay home all for a bullet found on the ground.  You should see what happens when they find a little drop of mercury on the school grounds, what a circus.  Can you imagine if they found a spent shell casing in the parking lot along with a bunch of empty boxes .

America has gone stupid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top