BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]

1.  Canadian Geese

2.  European Starling (They should allow full-auto shotguns for hunting them)

3.  Pigeons (flying rats)

4.  Seagulls

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Must be chickens.

Because we eat so many of them

GD
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm surprised nobody's mention guinea fowl yet. Obnoxious shithead birds. If it weren't for the fact that I actually own a few (and have seen first hand what they can do to wild dogs), I would have mentioned them myself. If they weren't so gangster, they'd be pretty sucky.

Stupid fuckers too. I had one die of heat stroke after it flew over a 5' horse fence and couldn't figure out how to get back over. He just paced and paced until he fell over dead.

Peacocks are pretty sucky too.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I have slaughtered all of those except seagulls. Stupid protected creature.

Which is unfathomable.

There are MILLIONS here, most of them at the dump.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The great-tailed grackle in my opinion.

Fuck the every single last one of these noisy, nasty, sons of bitches.

ETA: Try to include a reason why your bird sucks.  As for the grackles, millions of these will descend upon restaurant or grocery store parking lots.  They will then proceed to crap all over the place while producing a horrific cacophony.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YYt3QEuB3fw/TiQE3aMJwvI/AAAAAAAAA3w/F5FAE7ljIh8/s1600/GTGR.jpg

Copy nuisance.  We are just now getting them in my town here in california.  Never saw them until about 4 years ago.  I am thinking they are a non native species and hopefully nuke on sight.  They arent in any numbers greater than a couple dozen and they are not in huge numbers yet.   Shame because they seem like smart birds.  Hopefully smart enough to leave my fruit trees alone.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Turkey. They look dumb, can't really fly, and don't even taste that good.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I despise this farkin bird!

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I am not normally a cruel person but I dearly love watching grackles struggle in the rat traps I set out for them.  If I can ever get my hands on avicide I will commit atrocities upon the grackle population.

Grackles need to be wiped from the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This fucking dickhead asshole bird. It's a dickhead by the very nature of its name. I have sent in petition requests to change.org, trying to lift the silly ban on eradicating these fuckheads. Fuckin goofy looking birds can't even fly straight. Faggots, all of them. They peck the fuck out of my trees, and they have the tiny little balls to fuck up my stucco. Hey you fucking retard, that tree is like 2" in diameter. Are you really that fucking obtuse to not realize you can't make a house in there? Fucking assholes.

If society ever breaks down into anarchy, you won't find me in town looting precious life-saving supplies. I'll be at my house, murdering the fuck out of woodpeckers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Red-bellied_Woodpecker-27527.jpg

I couldn't agree more.  Especially when you have a stucco house and it's 5am.  Stucco repair and early rising are not my wheelhouse.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Mockingbirds . I fucking hate Mockingbirds. They will come and chirp near my window at night or early morning sometimes. Fuck 'em.
I like most all of the rest of the birds listed here.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Starlings, Ibis.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Canadian snow bird...drives me nuts....
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm surprised nobody's mention guinea fowl yet. Obnoxious shithead birds. If it weren't for the fact that I actually own a few (and have seen first hand what they can do to wild dogs), I would have mentioned them myself. If they weren't so gangster, they'd be pretty sucky.

Stupid fuckers too. I had one die of heat stroke after it flew over a 5' horse fence and couldn't figure out how to get back over. He just paced and paced until he fell over dead.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Guinea_fowl.jpg

Peacocks are pretty sucky too.

neighbor had one for the longest. loved to get down in the ditch and scream whenever you drove by scared the hell out of me every single time and I knew it was coming

somebody at one time tried keeping guineas so for a good 10 years we have had a guinea flock down the street, always in the road and I have always heard you will never hit one
after ten years somebody finally managed to run one over . must have been a rocket powered car lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The great-tailed grackle in my opinion.

Fuck the every single last one of these noisy, nasty, sons of bitches.

ETA: Try to include a reason why your bird sucks.  As for the grackles, millions of these will descend upon restaurant or grocery store parking lots.  They will then proceed to crap all over the place while producing a horrific cacophony.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YYt3QEuB3fw/TiQE3aMJwvI/AAAAAAAAA3w/F5FAE7ljIh8/s1600/GTGR.jpg

I've killed a fucking shitload of the ones that are kind of like that, except fatter and with less tail.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I watched a Canada goose attack a guy near the water hazard at a golf course one fine summer afternoon.

He beat that fucking thing to death with a sand wedge.  

I still laugh every time I think about that.  There were feathers flying everywhere, the goose was honking and flapping and the man was screaming in a really high pitched voice.

It was epic.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Blackbirds, fuckers-I hate them deep from within my bowels! Cocksuckin motherfuckin bastards can kiss my ass. I've got two Gamo's on hot stand-by for the blackbirds and three Red Ryders all sitting around on hot stand-by just waiting for the chance to pop one. I have even taught my wife the fine art of "Snipe'n" the fuckers and she's addicted now!
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
European starling or Canada goose.

Otherwise known as the Canadian flying septic tank

I hate coyotes with a blue burning passion , but I would buy'em a Ruth's Chris steak for every damn one of those non-migrating nastyass sonsobitches they turn into pillow stuffing.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'd go with this.  The boat tailed grackle is a shitty bird (literally), but only around memorial day here, and it moves on.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Mockingbirds . I fucking hate Mockingbirds. They will come and chirp near my window at night or early morning sometimes. Fuck 'em.
I like most all of the rest of the birds listed here.

I suppose you hate pecans and bluebonnets as well
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Canadian Geese.  Arrogant motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Canada Goose.  Its actually a good looking bird, but a noisy shit machine that seems to set up a year round residence in my neighborhood.

Oh and territorial, aggressive jerks when they have their babies around.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#24]
I kinda like Canada Geese.  I ride through several flocks every day and enjoy our interactions.

But one of these fuckers  dive-pooped me this summer,  while I was enjoying a cigar. He was trying for my head but missed low.  It was definitely intentional.  I din't do nuffin!!

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Eatin' kind- Canada Goose=Jerky=noms. Non-eatin' kind= Robin. They ooze duh and try to hump themselves in my truck mirror and front bay window each spring.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Aside from their shit habits, did I honestly just read 4 pages of people frightened by Canada geese?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I have no quarrel with most birds. I play my games, they play their games. With that said....

....there's a woodpecker at our shop who will fall by my hand.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Are you guys retarded!?

Freaking SEAGULLS!!!!!!

- Clint

Yup and you can't shoot them
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Have y'all ever had to remove one from your trotlines?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Magpies.  Cop car crows I sometimes call them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's about it. The rest of the birds are pretty great. I have a large female Red Tailed hawk that has taken 5 Mallards out of my yard this winter. Right now, there are Trumpeter Swans, Redheads, Golden eyes and Mergansers out at the dock but who could complain about that?

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Screw with a Canada Goose with young ones and you got yourself a whole heap o' trouble. You'll get beat within an inch of your life. Not scared of Goose Jerky.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
, or Coqui frogs (100db+ croak)

Those the ones that sound somewhere between a normal toad and a strangling ghoke/gag?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 5:13:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Boobies!

Because they aren't, well, boobies.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Of course the Common Cuckoo as they remind me of a liberal.
Have a kid and set it up so others take care of it
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Aside from their shit habits, did I honestly just read 4 pages of people frightened by Canada geese?

Dude... I was 6... you weren't there, you just can't understand.  Fuck Canada geese.... it used to be fear, now it is pure, unadulterated hatred... burning with the heat of a thousand suns.  You weren't there man, you just don't get it.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Canadian Geese
robins
starlings
blue jays
gulls

How do YOU know that Canada goose is Canadian? Could be from Canada, or the United States. Might be a Texan Canada goose. We have a lot of resident Canada geese; some might fly to your state on vacation or something.

Canada gose. Canadian only if hatched in Canada. Then it would be a Canadian Canada goose. If it was hatched in Oklahoma, it would be an Okie Canada goose.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This fucking dickhead asshole bird. It's a dickhead by the very nature of its name. I have sent in petition requests to change.org, trying to lift the silly ban on eradicating these fuckheads. Fuckin goofy looking birds can't even fly straight. Faggots, all of them. They peck the fuck out of my trees, and they have the tiny little balls to fuck up my stucco. Hey you fucking retard, that tree is like 2" in diameter. Are you really that fucking obtuse to not realize you can't make a house in there? Fucking assholes.

If society ever breaks down into anarchy, you won't find me in town looting precious life-saving supplies. I'll be at my house, murdering the fuck out of woodpeckers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Red-bellied_Woodpecker-27527.jpg

Not me.

I'll be setting a up a punt gun to take down flocks of starlings.  You know those huge wheeling clouds of noise, and bird shit.

That "huge wheeling cloud" is called a "murmuration."

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Blackbirds. Every winter those bastards migrate down here and form HUGE flocks and shit everywhere.

Which blackbirds? There are several. Or just "black birds?" That would be racist!

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Add Blue Jay's to that list.
Starlin's and brown head cow birds rob nest and destroy other birds. But grackles are a pain for sure.

In no reference I have ever read, though I haven't read them all, have any said the "starlin's" or "starlings" are parasitic. Cowbirds yes.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#41]
The only answer is Geese.  We maintain an HOA here that has a retention pond.  Every year its a fucking battle with these things.  I put out the realistic coyote decoys that I move around every few days.  I spray the $300 per gallon Flight Control on the grass.  The shit is supposed to irritate their digestive system and leaves a UV spotted look on the grass so the geese associate their irritation with the marked grass.  The liquid gets a filthy, chalky beige coating on my equipment.  The fuckers are mean to, I've had to whip a few with a 4' fiberglass plow marker cause they were getting froggy.

I have a hilarious story that may not have happened while a group of us were fishing,  It involved someone, a silenced .22 pistol(legal) and a flock of fuckers.  A small chase, followed by 2 quick shots and a decapitation, was the funniest shit you've ever seen.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well...I'm an ornithologist, so I'll have to say European Starlings. They were never supposed to be here in the first place.

Agreed. I witnessed a pair of these fuckers eradicate a red-headed woodpecker nest once. No place among our native fauna.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#43]
I was dispatching blackbirds and grackles until someone told me that they were eating crabgrass seed out of my lawn.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Fucking Seagulls with the rotten fish shits.

And the Fucking asshole tourists who feed them and get the whole Fucking flock to show hovering, squawking and shitting that damn stinking half digested fish.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Frighten by them?  No.  I will fuck them up if they charge at me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#46]
We had a huge hail storm here in Austin several years ago. Driving by a vacant mall that used to be thick with those GD grackles it was pleasuring to see the ground littered with the broken carcasses of these flying turds.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top