Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2013 3:20:48 PM EDT
Wife and son left for spring break, so I'm sitting at home alone watching Colorado State lose.

Drinking this:

It's suprisingly good. Yes, I like the well known bourbons like Woodford Reserve, but I'm afraid I would pick Jim Beam Black over those more expensive bourbons in a taste test...
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Wife and son left for spring break, so I'm sitting at home alone watching Colorado State lose.

Drinking this:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5407/jimbeamblack.jpg
It's suprisingly good. Yes, I like the well known bourbons like Woodford Reserve, but I'm afraid I would pick Jim Beam Black over those more expensive bourbons in a taste test...
I agree with you, thats my go to bourbon, I'm shocked it doesnt cost more.

I waited a long time trying it because I hate the white label so much.

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can find it try Jim Beam White Ghost.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Drinking this:

I agree with you, thats my go to bourbon, I'm shocked it doesnt cost more.

I waited a long time trying it because I hate the white label so much.

I don't hate the white label....but the black label is most definitely in a different class.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Huh.....never even heard of it. I've had Devils Cut and I thought it tasted just like the white label.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Jim Beam Black Label is my every day bourbon.  I get the 1.75 here for 29.99 here locally.  for the money, it's really good stuff.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Drinking this:

Meh. 6/10

Now this is the "stuff":

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh.....never even heard of it. I've had Devils Cut and I thought it tasted just like the white label.

I didn't either until I saw it only one bottle on the shelf. I pretty much told myself that if I see something unique on the shelf like that it is going home with me.

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Devils Cut is surprisingly good... this coming from a guy that hates regular Beam...
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, that stuff is good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top