Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2013 4:11:03 AM EDT
I just saw the story on Fox about Benghazi where they were interviewing the "operator" whose identity they altered.

In it, the "operator" mentioned a C-110.

WTF is a C-110?  I've never heard of them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:16:18 AM EDT
[#1]
All I came up is the old Douglas DC-5 / C-110.

Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:17:14 AM EDT
[#2]
The C110 is a 40-man special operations commanders and extremists force. They are capable of rapid response and deployment and are specifically trained for Benghazi attack-like incidents. The night of the attack, according to the special op, they were training 3 & 1/2 hours away in Croatia.
Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

WTF is a C-110?  I've never heard of them.

It's the companion to the F-17 fighter.

Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The C110 is a 40-man special operations commanders and extremists force. They are capable of rapid response and deployment and are specifically trained for Benghazi attack-like incidents. The night of the attack, according to the special op, they were training 3 & 1/2 hours away in Croatia.

Source?
Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/29/Benghazi-Attack-Eyewitness-Help-Was-Available
Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:38:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So Rainbow Six does exist.

Link Posted: 4/30/2013 4:41:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/29/Benghazi-Attack-Eyewitness-Help-Was-Available

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top