Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is this a "front brakes are bad" post?

What's a front brake?

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Who needs brakes when you have no horsepower?    
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Just finished putting a vented primary cover on my bobber for better cooling on my primary belt drive. I don't think I fit OP's assesment of catagory 1 or 2. One thing I do know is I've cracked more babes that were tired of their harley hating limp dicked SO's then I can count. Hate away bitches. Oh yeah, I rev my pipes in the neighborhood so you can run outside and see how good yer bitch looks on the back of my scoot.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One thing I do know is I've cracked more babes that were tired of their harley hating limp dicked SO's then I can count.

Well, if you calcualte it by the pound, maybe.  Those Harley chicks can get pretty big.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Last I was told, 85% of Harleys are still on the road.  The other 15% actually made it back home.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, if you calcualte it by the pound, maybe. Those Harley chicks can get pretty big.

You can keep your ol' lady. I don't do fat chicks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
My bike looks more like the first one.

If somebody wanted to hang with me while riding the second one for a week, he'd damn sure have my respect.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No one ever makes fun of Enfield owners. I feel so left out.

You own an Enfield??????

I love those things! I'll be you're heterosexual.....
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
DAY TWO

Still waiting on OP to post pics of his bike....

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey OP, there are several HD forums on the internet. Why not go there and defend your viewpoint? Should make for some great conversation.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y506/KeithVi/1980%20FXWG/1980FXWGRebuild_zps5f0e193e.jpg

Hope to finish restoring my 33 year old Wide Glide Shovelhead by Spring.

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one ever makes fun of Enfield owners. I feel so left out.

You own an Enfield??????

I love those things! I'll be you're heterosexual.....

One big thumping cylinder. And yes.

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

THIS GUY FUCKING GETS IT!!!

I love riding my lazy boy on two wheels (Electra Glide Classic)

My plate on my 08 Ultra, Fuck the Haters, they just wanna be like me.

During a 1800 mile 6 day (riding) trip last year from Toledo, Oh to Raleigh, NC via backroads
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just finished putting a vented primary cover on my bobber for better cooling on my primary belt drive. I don't think I fit OP's assesment of catagory 1 or 2. One thing I do know is I've cracked more babes that were tired of their harley hating limp dicked SO's then I can count. Hate away bitches. Oh yeah, I rev my pipes in the neighborhood so you can run outside and see how good yer bitch looks on the back of my scoot.
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/photo_zps86708496.jpg

Bad ass.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Oh yeah, I rev my pipes in the neighborhood so you can run outside and see how good yer bitch looks on the back of my scoot.

You can fit a broad on the back of that? Or do you mean actual female dog?

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Post a pic of your bike.

This
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/photo_zps86708496.jpg

So you purposely act like an asshole that pretends to have chicks on his imaginary rear seat...understood

Nvm I see the rear pegs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Alternative type of Harley rider found in my office. This Canuk manager has 4 HD's and a Corvette. Calls in Wednesday ~> Friday that he cannot come to work and must work from home since his Corvette is in the shop. Also states that it is too hot in Texas for him to ride to work. Previously stated on Monday that he was going to Austin to ride in some rally there on the upcoming Saturday.

OK, if it is too hot to ride 20 minutes to work wouldn't it be also too hot to ride 5 hours to Austin to participate in an all day ride around Weirdville, Texas and take another 5 hour ride back to Dallas?
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
arfcom GD hates what other people do more than any gaggle of 14 year old girls you can find

next time you see someone minding own business and enjoying his life, say "OMG!" and text your friends about it

QFT
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Lots of kvetching not enough motorcycle pics.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#22]

13er............WTF?

Some people need a high five
in the face
with a  chair

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I am the type of Harley Rider who would ride this Harley, oh I do.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 1:55:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's what the RC51 was for.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
arfcom GD hates what other people do more than any gaggle of 14 year old girls you can find

next time you see someone minding own business and enjoying his life, say "OMG!" and text your friends about it

Without a doubt.  I've never seen so many butt hurt pussified whiny little bitches in my entire life.  It''s just about ruined Arfcom.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:00:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Harley look you don't see everyday, it's now a conversion kit for sportsters.

The only Harley rider I make fun of is a guy I work with. He only has a bike for transportation. He spends 10 minutes standing outside after work everyday warming his bike up for the 2 minute ride to his house 2 miles away. When we leave work we lock the doors so if it's pouring ass rain he stands out there in the rain for 10 mintues and rides for 2 minutes to get home.

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:16:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live less than 5 miles for a Harley dealership. I saw more lardass fatties on loud motorcycles while mowing the grass than any weekend last year. I was wondering if they have a weight limit or do you just install load range C tires. One had no shit probably 550-600 of happy couple on board . She was proudly tanning her fat rolls while enjoying making noises louder than my mower.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Something like this?

http://joaosembraco.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/images-pics21-motor-motor2-590x416.jpg

that poor Bike

Thats a big fella, looks like he's at least 6ft tall. I'd be willing to bet he ways as much if not more than that bike

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:40:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Without a doubt.  I've never seen so many butt hurt pussified whiny little bitches in my entire life.  It''s just about ruined Arfcom.

It certainly ruins GD for me. Even comes from members that I would expect to be above such faggotry.

Oh, and like others, I'm still waiting to see pics of OP's bike.

Here's mine:

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:48:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The only Harley rider I make fun of is a guy I work with. He only has a bike for transportation. He spends 10 minutes standing outside after work everyday warming his bike up for the 2 minute ride to his house 2 miles away. When we leave work we lock the doors so if it's pouring ass rain he stands out there in the rain for 10 mintues and rides for 2 minutes to get home.

http://www.rycamotors.com/models%20images/ryca_sportster_cafe_racer_02.jpg  

Damn that's cool looking!
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:58:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I'd buy that
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:02:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, I'd buy that

I saw someone last weekend riding a Sporty dressed out like that. Not my thing, but it was pretty cool to see.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:04:59 AM EDT
[#32]
It's just a kit for 80's to 2003 sportsters. I'm seriously considering getting the sportster one once it comes out later this year. Back in the day lots of sportsters of that era were made into cafe style racers.
They do one for Suzuki S40's (Savages) as well if you want to build a really cheap cafe racer on a used bike.
Pick up a $800 S40 and have at it. Kit is $2k I think and they reshape the tank for you. It's cheap, reliable, and looks pretty cool and would be OK for running around town (They also do a chain conversion kit as well)

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:11:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's just a kit for 80's to 2003 sportsters. I'm seriously considering getting the sportster one once it comes out later this year. Back in the day lots of sportsters of that era were made into cafe style racers.
They do one for Suzuki S40's (Savages) as well if you want to build a really cheap cafe racer on a used bike.
Pick up a $800 S40 and have at it. Kit is $2k I think and they reshape the tank for you. It's cheap, reliable, and looks pretty cool and would be OK for running around town (They also do a chain conversion kit as well)
http://www.rycamotors.com/models%20images/cs1-11.jpg  

Great now I'm going to be trolling craigslist looking for cheap bikes
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:13:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It certainly ruins GD for me. Even comes from members that I would expect to be above such faggotry.

Oh, and like others, I'm still waiting to see pics of OP's bike.

Here's mine:

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/user/Birddog4570/media/Bike2009004.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii190/Birddog4570/Bike2009004.jpg</a>

He probably rides a Vespa.

Like your Road King!  Got a similar one of my own..  

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:16:38 AM EDT
[#35]
They see him rollin', they be hatin'

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:17:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.rycamotors.com/models%20images/cs1-11.jpg  

Great now I'm going to be trolling craigslist looking for cheap bikes

Yeah I think they kind of dried up because the guys who make the kit also do full bikes. They had a segement on youtube on the Jay Leno Garage channel talking about it is when I first saw it.

Back to the OP. I bet the guy with the bike in the 2nd pic rides his more than the first one. Just guessing.

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 5:55:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DAY TWO

Still waiting on OP to post pics of his bike....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2776228/well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Most guys with bike number 2, have a second bike like the first shown and ride them for any distance or daily duties.

Also, owned a 94 Evo FXR and 03 TwinCam 88 before my current 96" FXD, around 225,000 miles of riding between the three with no leaks at all.

OP has a hard on for HD scoots.

OP.........Where are the pics of your bike?
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew you had redeeming qualities.  

I wish I could ride a real sportbike for more than 10 minutes.  They're a hoot, but my knees turn funny colors too quickly these days.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew you had redeeming qualities.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top