BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2013 10:15:43 PM EDT
These pics were begging to reposted.

Owned by a collector in Belgium. The Belgians made some sexy sexy guns

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Most reliable weapon in use in the US military. IMO

This is also what you get when a BAR and a mg42 have sex.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

If you can't appreciate a collectors item like that I dunno what to say. If it was a FAL or a AK or a MG42 or a Bren or something else I'd still post it because it's a really nice example....Seems like you only pop up anyway when one of these gets posted to say..."See he's posting about it again..Get over yourself.

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
LMAO
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Get a life dude.    

If you can't appreciate a collectors item like that I dunno what to say. If it was a FAL or a AK or a MG42 or a Bren or something else I'd still post it because it's a really nice example......Get over yourself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Get a life dude.    

If you can't appreciate a collectors item like that I dunno what to say. If it was a FAL or a AK or a MG42 or a Bren or something else I'd still post it because it's a really nice example......Get over yourself.

As the poster above me pointed out, this shit gets old.  I've shot thousands and thousands of rounds out of a 240's, how's that make you feel?  Hard?
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Imagine this... They used to have an empire.

(Love my handmade 64' Belgian Medalist.)
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#9]

As the poster above me pointed out, this shit gets old.  I've shot thousands and thousands of rounds out of a 240's, how's that make you feel?  Hard?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Imagine this... They used to have an empire.

(Love my handmade 64' Belgian Medalist.)
View Quote
Empires come and go.....such as life.

FN49, FN FAL, M249, MAG 58, FNC, ETC ETC Haven't found a Belgian made gun yet I didn't like

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Think thats nice you should see our new M240L's...

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:37:12 PM EDT
[#12]

We just got them a couple months ago.  Badass.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#13]

What's with the stock? Adjustable?

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Anything different besides the short barrel, stock and pg? I remember reading years ago they were working on ones with titanium receivers or something to cut weight, but I only got to use the regular old 240 bravos when I was in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/mw3ZGWRAev4

Well played, very well played.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:57:33 PM EDT
[#17]

That's some funny shit!

Hope I'm in on one for the next one!

John
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Anything different besides the short barrel, stock and pg? I remember reading years ago they were working on ones with titanium receivers or something to cut weight, but I only got to use the regular old 240 bravos when I was in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think the gas regulator seats a little differently than before, but not much.  

Haven't gotten to play with one of those yet.  Wish they'd stop riveting the upper charging slide guide to the receiver, though.  Just build it into the plate already.
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Haven't gotten to play with one of those yet.  Wish they'd stop riveting the upper charging slide guide to the receiver, though.  Just build it into the plate already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't notice that. You're right looks more like the fixed ones alot of the 249's have. Quick Wiki search said it is the titanium one to. Sure took em long enough I think I first read about em in some Hooah rag bullshit they drill sgts left behind for us in basic training in 2007 never saw one before I got out in 2011.
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

What's with the stock? Adjustable?  
View All Quotes

Looks like it. Probably because we wear body armor.
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 1:27:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Receiver is titanium, barrel obviously shorter, 249 style pistol grip, stock has 4-5 positions (rotate and push/pull to adjust) and they made the feed tray removeable with a push pin.  Its about 6 lbs lighter than a 240B and feels like it wouldnt be too bad to hump a few miles.  We got them along with M320's and the M26 shotguns a couple months ago, I wont be here for the next summercamp to break them in though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top