Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 3:41:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I was just thinking, what a coincidence it would have been if Mike Brown had participated in Trayvon Martin rallies, or support you know? What if on his facebook he posted things like, "I am Trayvon Martin!"

Is he a wizard?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 4:28:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't we all just get along?

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The scariest part is the .gov ignores them and turns its machine to tea party groups instead. That really tells you something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Michael Brown protesters done got their shit shut down by the commies.

That should tell them something, but it won't and they'll keep getting used...

The scariest part is the .gov ignores them and turns its machine to tea party groups instead. That really tells you something.

Why, it's almost as if.....

Nah! That's crazy!!!

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#5]

/Thread
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:35:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

75% tax free for the rest of his life... sure why not...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Missouri cop who killed unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in August, is under “no illusion” about remaining a police officer, his lawyer said.

"There's no way in the world [Wilson] can go back to being a police officer,” attorney Neil Bruntrager told CNN this week.

"It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. He's on paid leave, and there are discussions that are going on right now to separate from the department in an amicable fashion," Bruntrager added. "Realistically, he can't go back to being a police officer...There's no illusion about any of this. But it's the way in which he leaves ... that's important to him on different levels."

On Monday, it was announced that a St. Louis County grand jury had decided it would not indict Wilson, 28, for the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, 18, on Aug. 9. Wilson, who is white, has maintained that he used deadly force against Brown, a black man unarmed at the time of the incident, in self-defense. A majority of witnesses testified to the grand jury that Brown had his hands raised and was running away from Wilson as the officer shot him repeatedly.

Attorney James Towey told The Washington Post this week that he warned Wilson against remaining an officer, something he initially told his attorneys he was interested in doing.

"I think I expressed to him, 'Do you realize your first call [back on the job] will be to a blind alley where you're executed?' He took a pause for a minute, thought about it and said, 'Oh.' That is the reality," Towey said.

Wilson, who has said he has a “clean conscience” over the events of Aug. 9, has had to realize that resuming life as a cop would likely endanger his life and those of other officers, Bruntrager said.

"The first day he would be back on the street something terrible would happen to him or to someone that would be working with him," he said.

"The last thing he wants is to put other police officers at risk.”

http://rt.com/usa/209811-darren-wilson-ferguson-resign/

Seven figures plus dental.

They could just retire him & give him a 75% pension.

I'd rather see him get that instead of the hoodrat's family collecting a dime...he did everything right, the rat didn't...
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Racists.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Missouri cop who killed unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in August, is under “no illusion” about remaining a police officer, his lawyer said.

"There's no way in the world [Wilson] can go back to being a police officer,” attorney Neil Bruntrager told CNN this week.

"It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. He's on paid leave, and there are discussions that are going on right now to separate from the department in an amicable fashion," Bruntrager added. "Realistically, he can't go back to being a police officer...There's no illusion about any of this. But it's the way in which he leaves ... that's important to him on different levels."

On Monday, it was announced that a St. Louis County grand jury had decided it would not indict Wilson, 28, for the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, 18, on Aug. 9. Wilson, who is white, has maintained that he used deadly force against Brown, a black man unarmed at the time of the incident, in self-defense. A majority of witnesses testified to the grand jury that Brown had his hands raised and was running away from Wilson as the officer shot him repeatedly.

Attorney James Towey told The Washington Post this week that he warned Wilson against remaining an officer, something he initially told his attorneys he was interested in doing.

"I think I expressed to him, 'Do you realize your first call [back on the job] will be to a blind alley where you're executed?' He took a pause for a minute, thought about it and said, 'Oh.' That is the reality," Towey said.

Wilson, who has said he has a “clean conscience” over the events of Aug. 9, has had to realize that resuming life as a cop would likely endanger his life and those of other officers, Bruntrager said.

"The first day he would be back on the street something terrible would happen to him or to someone that would be working with him," he said.

"The last thing he wants is to put other police officers at risk.”

http://rt.com/usa/209811-darren-wilson-ferguson-resign/

Seven figures plus dental.

They could just retire him & give him a 75% pension.

[extorris] winning [/extorris]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:33:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe he can get a job as a pied piper of protesters.   Crowd gathers up at a shopping mall for a die in, he shows up and says "Hey, looking for me?" and takes of running.  They give chase and are funneled into a paddy wagon.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Maybe he can get a job as a pied piper of protesters.   Crowd gathers up at a shopping mall for a die in, he shows up and says "Hey, looking for me?" and takes of running.  They give chase and are funneled into a paddy wagon.
View Quote

I can only imagine the anger that he will have at some point in the future when all this does down.

Once he gets relocated, new job, he's gonna have to watch out for that.

Me personally, I would troll the fuck out of the assholes.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They used a bicycle lock around one of their necks to the actual train itself...

http://www.clipular.com/c/5313744806608896.png?k=je5SMkHz26ellnkjWNRcUZRmHbY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One cop with a chainsaw would end that real quick.

Nah.  Just go between them.  They can't stop you and it would make them mad.

They used a bicycle lock around one of their necks to the actual train itself...

They need Walter White to take care of that bike lock, he has the moves.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All they are doing is making other people mad at them which is hurting their cause.  But that is what Obama wants since he hates Black people.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like I made the right call to go to bed last night

Notrega Retard, Standing By
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Maybe he can get a job as a pied piper of protesters.   Crowd gathers up at a shopping mall for a die in, he shows up and says "Hey, looking for me?" and takes of running.  They give chase and are funneled into a paddy wagon rail cars.

View Quote
Fixed.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#16]
What is the stupidest thing you have seen posted about the "revolution via protests"?

My top two are "only white people can be racists" and "Black Friday" was term used by American slavers offering discounts on blacks before winter set in.

Monk

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Holy crap--how can the "National Bar Association" be so agendized and use such poor grammar?  This is their president?  An uneducated fool?  I'm astounded.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy crap--how can the "National Bar Association" be so agendized and use such poor grammar?  This is their president?  An uneducated fool?  I'm astounded.  

Different kind of bar, maybe?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
BRB, I heard she was having a house party and needs 100 dominoes pizzas.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The New York Times journalist who published Darren Wilson’s home address wants police protection and has been calling the police nonstop, Gotnews.com has learned.

Julie Bosman "keeps calling the 020th District station complaining about people harassing and threatening her,” our source told us. She’s also "complaining about numerous food deliveries being sent to her residence.”

http://gotnews.com/breaking-cops-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-calling-cops-nonstop/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHH

I love justice.....
BRB, I heard she was having a house party and needs 100 dominoes pizzas.  

Brilliant!  Punish Dominos.  I've got an idea!  Someone should burn down all the places that deliver food.  That will show her!  
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Forget all the propaganda you've had shoved into your heads. The is the real story of what happened to Mike Brown that fateful August day.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Forget all the propaganda you've had shoved into your heads. The is the real story of what happened to Mike Brown that fateful August day.

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/10436167_1557355134500712_4317323270501104604_n.jpg?oh=c138baf050b2f824915c0421d912a082&oe=551C7D26&__gda__=1423253017_eae0ff9c829347faff64f465d41de03c
View Quote

Those crucial pieces of evidence was disallowed in the Grand Jury proceedings.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/10436167_1557355134500712_4317323270501104604_n.jpg?oh=c138baf050b2f824915c0421d912a082&oe=551C7D26&__gda__=1423253017_eae0ff9c829347faff64f465d41de03c

So that's why they wouldn't release the dash cam video....
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This. Seems like it to me, too. The attitude of the Left and Blacks over this thing at Westlake was "Who cares if your kids are crying because of some stupid fucking tree.. Ours are crying because their fathers are being murdered in the streets by cops!"

Motherfuckers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seattle PD closing Westlake Mall...

Afraid they'd loot the mall and burn it down?

There's al an uneasy truce around Christmas between the shoppers, the homeless, the gutter punks, the drug dealers and the police. I guess the truce is broken. I regret not setting up my video camera overlooking westlake-figured another tree lighting time lapse would be boring.

This. Seems like it to me, too. The attitude of the Left and Blacks over this thing at Westlake was "Who cares if your kids are crying because of some stupid fucking tree.. Ours are crying because their fathers are being murdered in the streets by cops!"

Motherfuckers

The magnificent spectacle of the Left, the media and the DOJ embracing a wholly false narrative.

They are so invested in this that they will never, can never, admit the truth:
Michael Brown
-was stoned
-robbed a store
-assaulted the store owner
-went looking for a confrontation
-got shot in the course of assaulting a police officer
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#24]

What the fuck is that thing in the center.

He looks real employable.

This whole thing has become a joke (not that it wasn't from the start).
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#25]
CBS News ?@CBSNews  1h1 hour ago
All 16 of the arrests made in Ferguson last night were people from out of town, police say
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have no idea here that came from but please tell me the little pic of Wilson with the sunglasses is a .gif.

The one where the sunglasses slide onto his face and it flashes "deal with it".

Oh please oh please....where do I find it?!?!?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm beginning to think that this isn't about Michael Brown.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:15:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
CBS News ?@CBSNews  1h1 hour ago
All 16 of the arrests made in Ferguson last night were people from out of town, police say
View Quote

The PLP commies sign said they were from NYC
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would have a really hard time keeping myself from pissing on that guy.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't know if this has been posted because this thread is becoming gigantic but thought it would shed a little light on things. This article details a case from 2012 when an unarmed white teen was shot by a black cop in Alabama. The black cop was investigated but not indicted.  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The hell it was!

I'm just trying to figure out if that was the sworn testimony of Witness 45 or 46.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Remnants of Occupy
Revolutionary Communists
Radical Islam

Are there any other "movements" that have shown up to use the protests to further their own agenda?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Remnants of Occupy
Revolutionary Communists
Radical Islam

Are there any other "movements" that have shown up to use the protests to further their own agenda?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remnants of Occupy
Revolutionary Communists
Radical Islam

Anarchists
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I haven't caught up with last night's happenings but I posted a blog page for this stuff - the news/streams/scanner info - so it doesn't have to be posted every other page or so. Just bookmark the blog.

Notrega's Blog
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#38]
After seeing the movie No Country for Old Men I promise to turn in ANYTHING I EVER FIND!!!

How the fuck did this post end up in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

So the gays have joined in.
View All Quotes

I've never seen a gay crusty.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I have no idea here that came from but please tell me the little pic of Wilson with the sunglasses is a .gif.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that!? That gif needs to happen. I'll make that my avatar!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that!? That gif needs to happen. I'll make that my avatar!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#42]
RANGER
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What the fuck is that thing in the center.

He looks real employable.
View All Quotes

Crusty/crust punk. If it's an extreme leftist ideology, they accept it. They're not interested in gainful employment.

"A crusty's idea of a hard day at work
Is begging for change and rolling in the dirt"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/LA4YmxB.gif

http://i.imgur.com/WIodWHE.gif

Fucking yes! You are a god amongst men!

How can I resize that?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How can I resize that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/LA4YmxB.gif

http://i.imgur.com/WIodWHE.gif

How can I resize that?

I got it resized but I can't get the file size down to what it needs to be...
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#46]
http://www.inquisitr.com/1638935/black-residents-armed-with-assault-rifles-stand-guard-outside-white-owned-business-during-ferguson-riots/

A group of black Ferguson residents armed with high-powered rifles stood outside a white-owned business in the city during recent riots, protecting it from rioters that looted and burned other businesses.

After a grand jury returned no indictment against Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed unarmed black teen Michael Brown, protesters took to the streets and the demonstrations quickly turned into rioting. Several buildings were set ablaze, but a group of heavily armed black men stood outside a Conoco gas station.

One of the residents, a 6-foot-8 man named Derrick Johnson, held an AR-15 assault rifle as he stood in a pickup truck near that store’s entrance. Three other black Ferguson residents joined Johnson in front of the store, each of them armed with pistols.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 2:31:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
After seeing the movie No Country for Old Men I promise to turn in ANYTHING I EVER FIND!!!

View Quote

Your post is not the craziest thing to show up in this thread the last few days.

PS.  That hired killer character was one scary sob.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1638935/black-residents-armed-with-assault-rifles-stand-guard-outside-white-owned-business-during-ferguson-riots/

A group of black Ferguson residents armed with high-powered rifles stood outside a white-owned business in the city during recent riots, protecting it from rioters that looted and burned other businesses.

After a grand jury returned no indictment against Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed unarmed black teen Michael Brown, protesters took to the streets and the demonstrations quickly turned into rioting. Several buildings were set ablaze, but a group of heavily armed black men stood outside a Conoco gas station.

One of the residents, a 6-foot-8 man named Derrick Johnson, held an AR-15 assault rifle as he stood in a pickup truck near that store’s entrance. Three other black Ferguson residents joined Johnson in front of the store, each of them armed with pistols.

Awesome
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Your post is not the craziest thing to show up in this thread the last few days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

How do I always miss the good stuff?! Cock and balls in GD, ya I find those. Contract killer, {WOOSH} completely miss it!
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top