Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2015 5:47:01 PM EDT
You know, that's not a half bad looking gun.  Got it in today, got the light yesterday and had a chance to play with it last night.  That thing will light up a tree 100 yards away pretty good.

Now I just need a Cajun Gun Works spring kit.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
VZ Grips... They seem to slim up the width just a tad, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]
That is very nice looking, and those Hl's are bright lights. I WANT to own a CZ, I really do, but it feels like the trigger in DA is about 87 yards away. I had no problems at all reaching my 92FS, but every CZ I've handled felt like I could barely reach the trigger. :( I really hope the P09 is a bit better when I get to handle one of those. Nice handgun OP!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
VZ Grips... They seem to slim up the width just a tad, IMO.
View Quote

I was looking at the CZ Cocobolo ones.  They're attractive.  As far as the feel of the stock ones go I don't have a problem with them, but that's not to say I wouldn't like another better.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That is very nice looking, and those Hl's are bright lights. I WANT to own a CZ, I really do, but it feels like the trigger in DA is about 87 yards away. I had no problems at all reaching my 92FS, but every CZ I've handled felt like I could barely reach the trigger. :( I really hope the P09 is a bit better when I get to handle one of those. Nice handgun OP!
View Quote

Yeah, I was surprised by the HL's output.

The trigger distance complaint I've seen before.  I have big hands so it feels fine to me.  People mod the hell out of the triggers and other internals on these in general, so you can "fix" it, or make it SA only.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#5]
NIce!

Any luck finding a holster for it?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Love the rubber Sp01 grips. Really no need to change
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
You will be happy, trust me  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks great!

I never quite got clear on the diff between the  P01 and the SP01.  I shot a P01 last week and have GOT to get me one...unless it's the SP01 I really want...
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Get up around 2am in pitch black and splash that HL off any wall in your house, you'll be just as blind as the bad guy you're trying to stop.  Freakin' sexy pistol though!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks great!

I never quite got clear on the diff between the  P01 and the SP01.  I shot a P01 last week and have GOT to get me one...unless it's the SP01 I really want...
View Quote

The P01 is a compact, the SP01 is basically a full sized version of the P01.

ETA: They look good with Hyena Brown VZ's.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
NIce!

Any luck finding a holster for it?
View Quote

They make holsters for them with the light attached.  Not something I need, though, for me it'll be a HD gun / range gun.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Good choice.

I use mine with a TLR-2 and some of Speers finest to hold down my nightstand.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Warning: you have CGW work that over and you'll be spoiled. Forever.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Warning: you have CGW work that over and you'll be spoiled. Forever.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yeah, I might have the whole thing done some day.  We'll see!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top