BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What?? Not even one transgender presenter?

Fucking patriarchy cis-bastards.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah I enjoy watching reviews Chris Harris does. But I can't seem him pulling off the jackassery that the old hosts always did. The show is probably going to switch up its format and just be a car show without all the random stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm ok with sabine, Joey and the stig. I don't know who the fuck the rest of those people are.

Check out Chris Harris On Cars on youtube.  Chris is excellent.  He's also done /Drive on nbc sports with Matt Farah.

With Chris & Sabine I imagine the show will shift back towards cars & less on shenanigans like the last couple Top Gear seasons.  Maybe more like Fifth Gear.  Definitely won't be the same.

Yeah I enjoy watching reviews Chris Harris does. But I can't seem him pulling off the jackassery that the old hosts always did. The show is probably going to switch up its format and just be a car show without all the random stuff.

Just a car show would be awesome.

The last couple of seasons (once they locked themselves into the jackassery formula) were forced and boring.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Sabine is a great choice.

Still won't watch.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is no Top Gear without the politically incorrect "Carfather", his childhood friend and their young cohort who secretly wants to be an American.
View Quote

This.

It wasn't even one of them in particular that made the show.  It was the chemistry and bantering between the three of them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]

The sound of Sabine Schmitz cussing out other drivers in German gives me a huge boner.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
BBC is completely and hopelessly out of touch with their audience.
View Quote

I certainly hope so.
I have been playing around with a spare Raspberry Pi, building an Internet radio with it.

Now, admittedly, I am on the West Coast of the US, so times I listen to the BBC are evening/nigh local, but...

There are  a couple of BBC radio stations that play music: Radio 1, which is pop culture, and Radio 2 which is still pop, but less bleeding edge.
So I tried both over a few days - all I hear is f***ing hip-hop garbage.

I can't believe that the majority of the UK wants to listen to that crap.

The BBC needs a complete clear-out.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, we need diversity!  Too much white privilege before.  Wish they would change the name.  I'm not watching
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like the police's Registered Sex Offender lineup.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01900/Hammonds-Police-Ca_1900853i.jpg

Well played. That was a good episode.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The sound of Sabine Schmitz cussing out other drivers in German gives me a huge boner.
View Quote

And those hips and big ass
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Meh, I'll give them a chance.

My expectations are not too high, but I have been pleasantly surprised before.

More looking forward to what the boys do on Amazon, though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Not enough Asian and Muslim diversity.
View Quote

Some say...

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Meanwhile:

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Chris Harris is fucking awesome. His Youtube channel is always second in every viewer poll... second to only Top Gear. Duh.
(Anyone who says differently is a Commie. Fact.)
Sabine can rip gears better than ANY armchair Arfcommer, hands down, and she's funny to boot.
Eddie Jordan is one of the most eclectic characters in the car world. A mix of Hugh Hefner meets SRV meets Stephen Tyler... all with Irish flair.

The rest, I have no idea.
I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to the new show AND looking forward to Clarkson and Friends on Amazon.

Truth be told, there are two great new shows to look forward to. And I love it!

ETA:

Eddie Jordan:
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top