Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2016 1:43:30 AM EDT
NY Bombshell Coming: Fox News Roger Ailes, Rupert Murdock and Fox News Staff Worked With Gang of Eight To Change Narrative and Get Amnesty Passed.

NY Times Bombshell Scoop: Fox News Colluded with Rubio to Give Amnesty to Illegal Aliens

by BREITBART NEWS27 Feb 2016819
Jason Horowitz writes in the New York Times:

A few weeks after Senator Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79%
joined a bipartisan push for an immigration overhaul in 2013, he arrived alongside Senator Chuck Schumer at the executive dining room of News Corporation’s Manhattan headquarters for dinner.

Their mission was to persuade Rupert Murdoch, the owner of the media empire, and Roger Ailes, the chairman and chief executive of its Fox News division, to keep the network’s on-air personalities from savaging the legislation and give it a fighting chance at survival.

more at links

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/marco-rubio-pushed-for-immigration-reform-with-conservative-media.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rubios-high-stakes-push-for-immigration-reform/2013/05/11/172bcfd6-b9b0-11e2-b94c-b684dda07add_story.html
--------------
For those who might doubt this story, Rush has discussed people trying to sway his opinion of that bill. About two year ago Rush talked about being approached  by DC insiders who wanted to convince him that the Gang of 8 was simply immigration reform and not amnesty. He talked about it on his show, he named no one, but he stated he could not see it as anything other than Amnesty or a path to amnesty that would eventually lead to a permanent Democratic Majority.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:45:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you surprised?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:49:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you surprised?
View Quote

Not really, it fits what what I posted in my edit of my first post.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:54:27 AM EDT
[#3]
The only thing Roger Ailes believes in is what he believes in at the moment.  He's very sincere about what he believes in and will do anything for it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:56:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The only thing Roger Ailes believes in is what he believes in at the moment.  He's very sincere about what he believes in and will do anything for it.
View Quote

Seems like that's going around...
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#5]
It should be noted that Breitbart which linked to the OG story has a majority owner who is supporting Ted Cruz. What we are seeing right now is part of a scorched earth campaign for President, and we are going to learn things that people in the Beltway and in the Ruling Class knew about, but never imagined would make it out to the plebes. This is going to be a very enlightening few months.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Double Tap.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:01:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't doubt this story for a minute.  Seems like the news is more propaganda than I ever recall. Maybe I'm just getting older.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:04:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm so in on this.  I KNEW there was some colusion with this the second I heard about it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:12:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Don't doubt this story for a minute.  Seems like the news is more propaganda than I ever recall. Maybe I'm just getting older.
View Quote

Looking back news had become propaganda against the USA following WWII, IMO.  Before that it was more pro USA.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Of course they did.
If you ever notice, I never call the media the "media".
I call them the controlled media for a very specific reason..because they are. As should all of us.
About 7 very liberal Globalist men own and control 98% of the Western media both in the US and Europe. Google it. They all support and push for very targeted racial and cultural genocide in targeted (white countries only). Yet point at white Christian men (especially as their target for hate) as being the root of all racism, all while they push extreme racial hate and racially targeted genocide via mass migration.
These are the same people that preach mass migration and "diversity" everywhere. Yet they will not allow any sort of diversity in true media ownership. Tell them we need diversity in media ownership (not talking heads, ownership) More Asian, Hispanics, Africans, Indians, Christians, etc and watch them sneer and scowl at the mere suggestion, though that is exactly what they preach for everyone else they want to control or break down on their targeted attack on nationalism and the targeted break down of the nation state in their push towards Globalism.

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:37:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It should be noted that Breitbart which linked to the OG story has a majority owner who is supporting Ted Cruz. What we are seeing right now is part of a scorched earth campaign for President, and we are going to learn things that people in the Beltway and in the Ruling Class knew about, but never imagined would make it out to the plebes. This is going to be a very enlightening few months.
View Quote

It's kimd of funny, I heard someone going on about Steve O'Bannoin (sp?) Shilling for Trump on SIRIUS Breitbart News so he can be the White House Spokesman.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:18:43 AM EDT
[#12]
But... Fox is here to save 'Murica from the Liberal dick sucks!

False. Fox exists to keep you pissed off and then sell you pharmaceuticals for high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:23:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Why am I not surprised?

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:25:47 AM EDT
[#14]
And his channel is pushing rubio to get the nod now. Fuck Fox news, and fuck the Republican party. Corrupt sacks of shit from top to bottom.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn...

Trump being Trump, had a reason to not cozy up to Fox.

He's a weasel, but a smart weasel.

This is going to reverberate beyond the election, and damage the GOP at every level.
Not that they didn't ask for it.

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Media has been biased since the founding of this country. It's never been a secret, it's even been its stated purpose sometimes. People started publishing for the sole purpose of moving their side forward or bashing the other.  Even the founders were part of it. Ben Franklin anyone?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#17]
hey, did you guys know water is wet?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Snip
This is going to reverberate beyond the election, and damage the GOP at every level.
Not that they didn't ask for it.

View Quote

Good, every one of the corrupt knuckleheads on both sides should be on tossed on their heads.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 8:17:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Not surprised given the non-stop foam party Faux News has thrown for Rubio of late.

Maybe that's why Kelly has taken-on that angry lesbian look.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Are you surprised?
View Quote

This is why such hatred of Trump....

They have an agenda and fuck the Serfs.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Since its inception, television has been the most effective vehicle for propaganda the world has ever known. Far and away more effective than religion, books, teachers, or even parents. Probably more effective than all those combined.

Communists - of which there were and are a shitload in the U.S., particularly after the Great Depression - recognized this and immediately set to work to control it. It didn't take them long to achieve that goal, aided by the fact that most television networks were located in Marxist beehives like California and New York.

The pervasive influence of television has been perhaps the single biggest factor in the leftist subversion of the U.S. It is a far bigger factor than the communist domination of the public education system. It is also proof that the best brainwashing is targeted toward children, is subtle, and is carried out over a length of time.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Since its inception, television has been the most effective vehicle for propaganda the world has ever known. Far and away more effective than religion, books, teachers, or even parents. Probably more effective than all those combined.

Communists - of which there were and are a shitload in the U.S., particularly after the Great Depression - recognized this and immediately set to work to control it. It didn't take them long to achieve that goal, aided by the fact that most television networks were located in Marxist beehives like California and New York.

The pervasive influence of television has been perhaps the single biggest factor in the leftist subversion of the U.S. It is a far bigger factor than the communist domination of the public education system. It is also proof that the best brainwashing is targeted toward children, is subtle, and is carried out over a length of time.
View Quote

All true.

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Imagine that.

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's kimd of funny, I heard someone going on about Steve O'Bannoin (sp?) Shilling for Trump on SIRIUS Breitbart News so he can be the White House Spokesman.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard something similar last week about Brietbart. Basically they were given a major donation from Trump or some Trump-related organization. No idea if it was true, but I listen to Breitbart with some skepticism now. O'Bannon is fun to listen to and I think they seem to really do their homework, so I hope it's not true. It's funny how floating small rumors so easily changes ones perception. After this election, nobody knows who to trust anymore.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Fox News = Globalist News

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yet some here still gargle their balls.  Folks really should use critical thinking skills.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yet some here still gargle their balls.  Folks really should use critical thinking skills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only thing that isn't an extension of the Obama administration.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And his channel is pushing rubio to get the nod now. Fuck Fox news, and fuck the Republican party. Corrupt sacks of shit from top to bottom.
View Quote

That's why the "Trump, Cruz, Rubio" bickering is so laughable.

THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THEMSELVES!!! we are just the farm animals for their sustenance.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you surprised?

Stuff like this is why the article/book by Angelo Codevilla on the Ruling Class vs. Country Class is so true. The ruling class has no concern for the people of the country and most would sell us out for 30 pieces of silver, even if it resulted in the American People being slaves.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Stuff like this is why the article/book by Angelo Codevilla on the Ruling Class vs. Country Class is so true. The ruling class has no concern for the people of the country and most would sell us out for 30 pieces of silver, even if it resulted in the American People being slaves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you surprised?

http://spectator.org/articles/39326/americas-ruling-class-and-perils-revolution
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top