Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2016 1:07:03 PM EDT
You just can't make this shit up. Well...yeah you can:

Melissa Click claims she was fired because she's white
By ASHE SCHOW (@ASHESCHOW) • 4/25/16 11:31 AM

After being fired by the University of Missouri for assaulting a student journalist during a protest and threatening to call for "muscle" to intimidate him, Click has not been able to go quietly into the unemployment line. First she claimed that she acted the way she did because she thought the student journalist with a camera might have had a gun. So her response to this was to try to get other students (the "muscle") into harm's way. Okay.
But now Click is back with a new claim. She now says she was fired due to "racial politics."
"I'm a white lady. I'm an easy target," Click told the Chronicle of Higher Education.

The Chronicle paraphrased her as saying she was fired to send a message that the university and state of Missouri wouldn't tolerate black people standing up to white people.

She was the epitome of a leftist-professor trying to trample free speech rights in order to protect her narrative.
And now she's adopting the narrative of many who don't support the protesters; the ones who say much of the racism is now being directed at white students simply for being white or for refusing to kowtow to the protesters' demands that they apologize for being white. Funny how quickly a person's narrative can change when she's the one being crucified.

From <http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2589437/>
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
She should be proud then, right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#2]
She confused. The honorary position as radicalized feminist isn't panning out well for her I guess.
Damn those videos!
Smells more like desperation to me though. Drumming up more ammo for a lawyer maybe?

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]

The Chronicle paraphrased her as saying she was fired to send a message that the university and state of Missouri wouldn't tolerate black people standing up to white people.
View Quote

Does that cunt make any attempt at continuity in her narrative?

Let's see...

Cunt supports black people.

Cunt tries to intimidate someone for asking white questions.

Cunt gets fired for being a cunt.

Cunt is upset because she got fired for having special white privileges.

Cunt is upset because racist university fires white person to prove white people have special privileges.

What will cunt do next?  Tune in next time.  Same cunt channel.  Same cunt time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol the irony of this is spectacular
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
FPNI be loud, be proud, you were fired for your white privilege and now some more deserving minority will get your job!  You be an hero!
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#6]
She got fired for being stupid and injuring her employer's reputation and public relations.

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m not sure what she is claiming and I don’t think she does either. I’m quite sure she is incapable of any kind of rational thought. She's eaten too many libturds.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Whiny bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m not sure what she is claiming and I don’t think she does either. I’m quite sure she is incapable of any kind of rational thought. She's eaten too many libturds.
View Quote

She's desperate and 'clawing at straws' to get either her 'good' name back, or her job, or both.

I mean, look at the shrew?  She's like a bad toe fungus that won't go away.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm kinda doubting her Texas PR firm Status Labs put her up to this. But who knows...any press is good press, right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Now they have Melissa Click 2.0 at American University.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Concur.  A steady diet of libturd makes one a libturd.  The university's attorney --------->
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

She should be proud then, right?
View Quote

This. Replace her with a person of color.

See is Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell want the job first.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I was unaware it was a privilege to be fired.

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#15]
So typical liberal idiot that doesn't want to be held accountable for her actions. Guess she learned that from Hitlery.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, i saw that. Camille Lepre, assistant vice president of University Communications at American University trying to intimidate reporters that were trying to film her as she was advising people about what to do if they are traumatized by Milo Yiannopoulos' words...
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#17]
She's the gift that keeps on giving.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You just can't make this shit up. Well...yeah you can:

Melissa Click claims she was fired because she's white
By ASHE SCHOW (@ASHESCHOW) • 4/25/16 11:31 AM

After being fired by the University of Missouri for assaulting a student journalist during a protest and threatening to call for "muscle" to intimidate him, Click has not been able to go quietly into the unemployment line. First she claimed that she acted the way she did because she thought the student journalist with a camera might have had a gun. So her response to this was to try to get other students (the "muscle") into harm's way. Okay.
But now Click is back with a new claim. She now says she was fired due to "racial politics."
"I'm a white lady. I'm an easy target," Click told the Chronicle of Higher Education.

She was the epitome of a leftist-professor trying to trample free speech rights in order to protect her narrative.
And now she's adopting the narrative of many who don't support the protesters; the ones who say much of the racism is now being directed at white students simply for being white or for refusing to kowtow to the protesters' demands that they apologize for being white. Funny how quickly a person's narrative can change when she's the one being crucified.

From <http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2589437/>
View Quote
View Quote

Lol, that complaint won't work, because she's white.

Reap what you have sown, cunt.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah, i saw that. Camille Lepre, assistant vice president of University Communications at American University trying to intimidate reporters that were trying to film her as she was advising people about what to do if they are traumatized by Milo Yiannopoulos' words...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They finally released her name.

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I was unaware it was a privilege to be fired.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Y2nbrJyAR6RiM/200_s.gif
View Quote

Pelosi said it was. Now, after people are fired, they have the time to pursue their dreams.

But Click was fired because she had the smell of residual white privilege on her. No getting away from that, no matter how much you do to absolve yourself of your whiteness.

She should have taken it like a champ though. Understood. But no- crying about it. Hers is a cry about the unfairness of being white I suspect. A white privilege she was unfairly burdened with. So she's being punished twice. Because she white. And because she is ashamed of being white. Totally unfair.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#21]
So her calling for muscle is ok to her, but 2 guys walkimg down the street mockingly asking her "do you need some muscle?" is a threat to her?

Stupid cunt.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#22]
What a dumb, fucking cunt. If she had white privilege she wouldn't have been fired. Isn't that how it works? This just proves it's bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#24]
So, I'm not smart about how these things work. Did the university check her privilege after she got caught trying to white knight black people?

All I got is, PINAC, babe.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#25]
#uglybish
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#26]
No, you were fired because you're an ignorant racist feminazi who threatened students and stopped doing your actual job to support immoral activities by racist students based on completely unfounded allegations.  You chose your side, deal with it bitch.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope enrollment continues to drop there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#28]
One stupid leftist Professor down, tens of thousands more to go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Stupid ginger
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is bad info on my part. I read the article quickly and misinterpreted it. Guess she's still a mystery....
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I kinda feel bad for her. She has been stripped naked, figuratively, in a court of public opinion. All that training and effort, gone for naught. She was the first sanctified graduate of a degreed feminist grievance studies program out of UMass. The first.

The collective abandoned her. Concerned Student 1950. All the other professors in the grievance studies at Mizzou. Sure, there were faint protests, but in the end abandoned. And corporatism did it.

The loss of all that money from the decrease in enrollments. Capitalism did her in. In one of the safest places for cultural Marxism on the face of the earth. Holy shit. She must be going mad...
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:37:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I kinda feel bad for her.

View Quote
I don't at all. It is like watching ISIS get snackbared on Live Leak. Literally no pity whatsoever.

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Whiny bitch got exactly what she deserved.
View Quote

I concur.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't at all. It is like watching ISIS get snackbared on Live Leak. Literally no pity whatsoever.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kinda feel bad for her.

Yeah it was just for a few seconds. Then I remembered she was the political commissar for the campus hateness against whitey. The videos say everything that needs to be said about it. That huge drop in attendance at the college, it's not from lack of incoming new students as much as students not returning after all the harrassment they endured last year (some sources are saying). The revolution is losing its financial backing. It's kinda funny really. She pretty much is getting everything she deserves.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Like I said in the other thread, her mistake was crying about being fired for people white, though that itself is pretty damn funny.

She should have screamed she was treated that way because of rape culture.  She would already be back to work.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Well, she's right to an extent.  The Missouri administration dumped her in an effort to make it appear as if they were serious about reigning in the Loony Toons activists.

Unfortunately for them, it was an example of too little, too late.  They should have taken stronger measures against the protesters earlier, and then refused to give in to their silly demands.

Now they're hemorrhaging students and cash but still haven't rid themselves of the PC idiots on their campus.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#38]
I hope no one hires her and she has to work at burger king.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I hope no one hires her and she has to work at burger king.
View Quote

I wish somebody would figure out how to introduce her to heroin at this troubling time in her life.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#40]
If she had the courage of her convictions she should have resigned....they did her a favor...
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I would get banned again if I said what I really think.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well, she's right to an extent.  The Missouri administration dumped her in an effort to make it appear as if they were serious about reigning in the Loony Toons activists.

Unfortunately for them, it was an example of too little, too late.  They should have taken stronger measures against the protesters earlier, and then refused to give in to their silly demands.

Now they're hemorrhaging students and cash but still haven't rid themselves of the PC idiots on their campus.
View Quote

It's a catch-22. Government student loans. You have to compete for that. By promoting the war on white privilege.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#43]
I love how she calls her firing 'racial politics.' No bitch, racial politics is what allowed those stupid protests to go on for that long in the first place.

One can only hope she's famous enough now that no other institutions touch her. I hear her work was some pretty cutting edge stuff...
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She confused. The honorary position as radicalized feminist isn't panning out well for her I guess.
Damn those videos!
Smells more like desperation to me though. Drumming up more ammo for a lawyer maybe?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcPRvdGWIAM9ngW.jpg
View Quote

Guilty!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top