User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The foods never as good when they run the illegals out.
View Quote

It no longer has the Jalapeño cream sauce the owner made special just for you - spicy but savory.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Similar thing happened to me the other day.  Walking from car to a store.  Raggedy ass car slowly passes me. Slobby, fat, tattooed white woman driving. Two, small, dirty children standing in passenger seat.  Back seat...two teen girls (looked like future versions of the driver)...the butchy one was  frenching the more girly one....girlier one had hand in dykie one's pants. Didn't even look like the were driving age yet.  WTH?  The tattoed manatee driver's just yakkin away at the two getting it on in back like all's normal.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
OP I hope your Wife has degraded her friend a couple notches for forcing her special snowflake unexpectedly onto the group
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe invite him to the test post forum so you can ban him?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:20:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:38:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I would have been more ticked that some one brought their 17 year to an outing with co-workers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:43:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully this is all just a fad, hopefully..............
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I really think we need to bring back the insane asylums as there are way to many people out there with these severe mental issues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the good old days medical professionals would have fitted that thing with a straight jacket.

I really think we need to bring back the insane asylums as there are way to many people out there with these severe mental issues.

^ yes Sir, you are correct.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:18:24 AM EDT
[#10]

I'm surprised you haven't gotten jumped on for the "looks like a lesbian" comment yet. That usually triggers a few people on here.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nope - the redneck part of FL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aren't you from Arkansas as I am?

Lower Alabama?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Absolutely no idea and I don't want to ask.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So.........

What bathroom did it use?

Absolutely no idea and I don't want to ask.

Damn.  I was hoping to hear he/she/it walked into the men's room while you were in there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Mrs Reno just returned from going out to dinner with a bunch of co-workers.

One co-worker decided to bring her 17-year old son who "is transitioning" and wants to be called Sarah.

Highlights of the evening as relayed by Mrs Reno.

Sarah (because I don't know what his real name is) is a high school dropout because of well....you know.

He also dropped out of going to online school, so he's pretty much going to be a high school dropout.

He thinks the following are fine dinner discussion topics (in front of people you have just met):

- A woman was having sex with a dolphin, but it's okay because it was consensual.

- His mother looks like a lesbian.

- He thinks that his mother abused him growing up as a child.  (Fun fact:  Mom has been married three times with a total of three kids - all worthless.)

- He doesn't think women should wear makeup and he doesn't understand why they do.  (Said while he is wearing a training bra).

Stop the world.  I'm getting off.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

In the good old days medical professionals would have fitted that thing with a straight jacket.
View Quote
LOL

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This world is fucked.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Suppose it has to happen.

Man has made a mess sufficiently bad, only God will straighten it out.

Don't get me wrong,  we COULD straighten it out.  But we won't. Damn shame really.
View Quote

This. May he have mercy on us.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#18]
In the old days there was what we called Nut Huts, like state hospitals, some place for these twisted fucked up people to go so they could all be under the same roof, now a days, ahh never mind.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Did Mrs. Reno make fun of it until it cried? Because that's what I would've done.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#20]
So a messed up parent has a messed up kid.
Not a revelation JR.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:17:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Your mrs if very polite. Mine would have made sissy boy cry and bleed.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida wins again.

Did you ask if he was a manual or automatic tranny?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It no longer has the Jalapeño cream sauce the owner made special just for you - spicy but savory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The foods never as good when they run the illegals out.

mmmm yummy
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
No, hes much more from Arkansas than you Dr Seuess.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quit feeding him and let him go his way.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I just learned from the feminazi thread-

I self identify as an attack helicopter.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Getting this working as a medic. Whats your name? "Tom but I go by Tina because I am a girl now."
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

One co-worker decided to bring her 17-year old son who "is transitioning" and wants to be called Sarah.

Sarah (because I don't know what his real name is) is a high school dropout because of well....you know.

He also dropped out of going to online school, so he's pretty much going to be a high school dropout.

He thinks the following are fine dinner discussion topics (in front of people you have just met):

- A woman was having sex with a dolphin, but it's okay because it was consensual.

- He thinks that his mother abused him growing up as a child.  (Fun fact:  Mom has been married three times with a total of three kids - all worthless.)

- He doesn't think women should wear makeup and he doesn't understand why they do.  (Said while he is wearing a training bra).

View Quote
Imagine just how much more he could have learned if he had stayed in school.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like a shitbag all around has little to do with being trans.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm convinced there's four different "types" of "trans" people.  Attention whores, mentally ill folks (aka, gender dysphoric, an subset of body dysphoria), those who attach themselves to it in a vain hope it will solve whatever perceived problems they have, and those who've made a conscious, informed decision.  Of those four groups, the conscious and informed are, I believe, the smallest.

By and large, the biggest group has to be the attention whores, followed closely by (and in some part overlapping with) the grab-bag snake-oil seekers.  Being "transgender" HAS become the "new cool" in parts of modern society, so not only do all the angsty teenagers glom onto it in an attempt to force the world to revolve around them, but it's become a catch-all pseudo-solution for not only a bunch of different mental illnesses and emotional conditions, but just plain dissatisfaction and unhappiness.  Maybe you're not bipolar, you're just unhappy in your current gender.  Maybe you're not unhappy with your life, you're unhappy with your chromosomes.  Maybe you're not a failure at life, you're just being failed by your genitals and societal gender roles.  It's the proverbial hammer through which a whole host of problems and issues are perceived as nails.

Little special snowflake is probably a combination of attention whore and the second, grab-bag catch-all "solution" of someone looking for a snake-oil solution to whatever problems he's perceiving in his life, not having the life experiences or wisdom to put those "problems" in perspective.  Having a "supportive" parent instead of a corrective one only exacerbates his acting out, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, those few people who have actively and consciously chosen to live as the opposite gender continue to quietly live on, and don't really garner much attention.  Calling attention to it would defeat the purpose of fitting in with their chosen group.

Agree or disagree with "transgenderism" (and I disagree, but that's besides the point here), this whole thing paints the "true" transgenders in such an unflattering light, it's a wonder it's still a thing.  Or maybe not; those voices of people who choose the lifestyle consciously are probably drowned out by the vapid and vacuous vocalizations of each and every special snowflake who has attached themselves like limpets to a "movement" they don't and won't understand, in an attempt to get their moment of fame just like Bruce Jenner, never considering or accepting the long-term consequences of their current actions.  I don't understand -why- anyone would choose to live as a woman when they're genetically a man, and I disagree with that choice on all manner of grounds, but it's their choice, and I feel sorry for them that politics and the counterculture are attempting to subvert them into a superficial cardboard cut-out for political purposes, insisting that anyone who lives like that must be a lock-step supporter of all things liberal, and using them as pawns in a greater political game.  And I feel sorry for them that the current "pop" culture has also painted them into a 2-dimensional caricature of themselves, a living version of a poster on the wall of an angsty adolescent who wants only to be like the public-relations-massaged trendy boy band (or girl band) who offers superficiality as a solution for all of life's problems.  And I feel sorry for them too, being lumped in with those who are verifiably mentally ill, yet none dare diagnose them, for fear of being labeled a bigot and having their psychology practice burned down by angry Bernie or Hillary voters.  And I also feel sorry for the mentally ill, for they too are being encouraged into a false solution, which stands as much chance at solving their issues as a spoonful of sand thrown into the ocean has at stopping the tide, because their problem isn't one of the body, but one of the mind.

Special snowflakes like this stupid kid only diminish those around them, and cultural "celebration" of them is not celebration, but degradation of both the snowflake and the culture.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Seems everyone must be skeered to tell little XY chromo freak to STFU when his table conversations take a turn for the worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Seems everyone must be skeered to tell little XY chromo freak to STFU when his table conversations take a turn for the worse.

I would imagine that the phrase "shut your fucking cockholster" would have been effective...

Quoted:
Which of the LGBTQIAP does he/she/it fit into?

Wait...they've added more letters? What are the new ones (I A P) for?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#33]
That's nothing.  Wait until "Sarah" was CROSS posting in the TEST post forum.

Then it will have really filtered down to your little corner of the world.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

If we stop the world, roughly half the world gets off, and the other half smashes into the halted planet.  That's how inertia works, man.  Is this really what you want?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm with you

My niece just turned into my nephew recently, but as weird

As it is he seems happy.

Finished top 10% in college, doesn't have a boy or girlfriend

And like I said she/he seems happy.

I think if I was a man with no dick I would shoot myself.

Don't know why it happened, she grew up in a good home but was always a tom boy

And seemed normal.

I blame college as I think she thought about it and all the SJW types told her it was ok

Etc.

I don't want to bring up things out of respect to my BIL and sited but WTF??

How in gods name can you be a man with no dick??? She looks,walks and sound like

A normal guy, hell she even has a mustache

I guess if she finds some tranny to marry she will be happy

But she will never have kids and it is sad as my BIL will never

Be a Grandfather as this was their only kid.

Shit makes no sense to me, why be a man if your dickless and can't

Make love to a woman with said dick??
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Since these people are so confused and don't know if they are a "she", a "he", or an "it", we will combine all those terms and call them SHIT. The term should be used whenever referencing those abominations.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#38]
The people laughing hysterically in the insane asylums are not the crazy ones.......they're just watching us.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#39]
how is it going to " transition" when it has no job?

also, I predict suicide attempts in the near future.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're getting off? Sounds like you enjoyed the evening .

I had been living a relatively sheltered life until my current job it seems. My workplace has a fair number of trans and homosexual people there. I sit next to a gay man there - and he's a good guy. I learned something recently when a transitioning man to she-male entered the room - that gay people are not always accepting of trans. He reacted very strongly in a negative way to their presence and choice. He said what basically many straight people say - that a person is one or the other and that he doesn't get it at all. He wasn't hatin', but he wasn't very tolerant sounding either. That really surprised me.

And inappropriate dinner discussions are just that regardless of who starts them IMO.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like wife needs some new friends. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They must be New York transplants.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, because Florida doesn't home grow their own.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To quote Col. Jessup, "is there another kind?"
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm with you

My niece just turned into my nephew recently, but as weird
As it is he seems happy.

Finished top 10% in college, doesn't have a boy or girlfriend
And like I said she/he seems happy.

I think if I was a man with no dick I would shoot myself.

Don't know why it happened, she grew up in a good home but was always a tom boy
And seemed normal.

I blame college as I think she thought about it and all the SJW types told her it was ok
Etc.

I don't want to bring up things out of respect to my BIL and sited but WTF??

How in gods name can you be a man with no dick??? She looks,walks and sound like
A normal guy, hell she even has a mustache

I guess if she finds some tranny to marry she will be happy
But she will never have kids and it is sad as my BIL will never
Be a Grandfather as this was their only kid.

Shit makes no sense to me, why be a man if your dickless and can't
Make love to a woman with said dick??
View Quote

I've been told by some that they "pack" a dick when in public with those who are in their realm.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I had been living a relatively sheltered life until my current job it seems. My workplace has a fair number of trans and homosexual people there. I sit next to a gay man there - and he's a good guy. I learned something recently when a transitioning man to she-male entered the room - that gay people are not always accepting of trans. He reacted very strongly in a negative way to their presence and choice. He said what basically many straight people say - that a person is one or the other and that he doesn't get it at all. He wasn't hatin', but he wasn't very tolerant sounding either. That really surprised me.

And inappropriate dinner discussions are just that regardless of who starts them IMO.

Cheers!
-JC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers!
-JC

you hit the nail on the head.
the "Lesbian and Gay" community have their own set of rules and are not nearly as accepting as they lead the straight world to believe.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#48]
This thread is kind of ironic...

J_R is making fun of a person for self identifying when J_R spent countless years self identifying as a moderator....

I guess Staff finally realized J_R wouldn't outgrow the phase and had to make him a mod.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This thread is kind of ironic...

J_R is making fun of a person for self identifying when J_R spent countless years self identifying as a moderator....

I guess Staff finally realized J_R wouldn't outgrow the phase and had to make him a mod.
View Quote

The whoremoan therapy should be interesting...
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

And "Sarah" said all this about his mom in front of her?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top