Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/17/2016 1:05:02 PM EDT
Recognizing that there's likely to be a Medical Marijuana Ballot initiative this year, someone in the OhioGOP must have figured out that they really don't want that on the ballot drawing independents and democrats like flies during a close Senate race (I don't know if they really care that much about the presidential race).

So, the statehouse is trying to quickly pass an extremely restrictive MMJ bill, that wouldn't actually go into effect for a couple years.  I've said for a long time that the sooner Ohio (and the other swing states) legalize Marijuana, and keep ballot initiatives at bay, the better, but this is about the most cynical, half-assed, restrictive scheme possible, from not letting people possess or smoke actual marijuana plants of any sort, to having prescriptions expire in 90days.

If a prescription for, say, morphine, can be filled for 180 days from issue, and possessed indefinitely, what's the justification for giving marijuana only 90 days, and making possession after 90 days illegal?  
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
doesn't really matter
once medical MJ becomes "legal', pretty quickly all MJ becomes legal.

really, it's about fn time.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Protip: There's no political divide on the recreational enjoyment of marijuana.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Never going to pass.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Attach a rider for "medical NFA/Class III"

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Tell them that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.  This ship is going down.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know why so many politicians fail to revise this. The only group that is against it is the elderly.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've always thought it was a solidly a conservative issue. Individual rights, personal responsibility....etc.

But there's always the brainwashed tards that come out of the wood work who still think MJ is a gateway drug and they fuck it up for everybody.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.  This ship is going down.
View Quote

Ironic considering your namesake was a gun toting, beer brewing, hellion who helped give us a Country by saying "fuck you" to oppresive laws.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've always thought it was a solidly a conservative issue. Individual rights, personal responsibility....etc.

But there's always the brainwashed tards that come out of the wood work who still think MJ is a gateway drug and they fuck it up for everybody.

View Quote

It's not that complicated if people were honest.  It gives them legal cover to punish people they don't like.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a gateway drug to the fridge.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Never going to pass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And then they gloat about their particular vices being legal, and that somehow gives them the moral authority to call the rest "dopers".
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't know why so many politicians fail to revise this. The only group that is against it is the elderly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A good portion of GD was absolutely rabid about keeping it illegal around 2006-2007.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
doesn't really matter

View Quote

Please.  If you want an excuse to smoke weed; just fucking smoke it.
It's not a wonder drug.  It cures fucking nothing.  It's a health hazard at very best.

Any number of pharmaceuticals do whatever pro-weed proponents claim that the medical uses for the drug are---
only about a billion fucking times better and more effectively.  Anytime you talk about even taking the active component in marijuana
and putting it in pill form (minus all the getting high side-effects); the dopers come out in a frenzy, saying that it only works if they smoke it.
Imagine that.  

Please...if you want to fucking smoke that nasty shit and act like a 10th grader...just go fucking do it.
Don't try to bring the medical profession on-board to justify your shit.  It's fucktarded.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's not that complicated if people were honest.  It gives them legal cover to punish people they don't like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nixon figured this out, when he started the WoD.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Their strategy isn't going to work if they pass a shitty bill.  From what I've read, it's going to be a shitty bill.

View Quote

Agreed. This is a stupid idea.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's not a wonder drug.  It cures fucking nothing.  It's a health hazard at very best.

Any number of pharmaceuticals do whatever pro-weed proponents claim that the medical uses for the drug are---
only about a billion fucking times better and more effectively.  Anytime you talk about even taking the active component in marijuana
and putting it in pill form (minus all the getting high side-effects); the dopers come out in a frenzy, saying that it only works if they smoke it.
Imagine that.  

Please...if you want to fucking smoke that nasty shit and act like a 10th grader...just go fucking do it.
Don't try to bring the medical profession on-board to justify your shit.  It's fucktarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
doesn't really matter

Imagine that.  

IIRC, actually it was the US Federal Government who first distributed marijuana as a medicine, and they still do. Long before any state passed any laws to allow it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Imagine that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

doesn't really matter

Imagine that.  

Thanks for posting a nice "I don't have a fucking clue but here's my stupid opinion" response.

MJ has a shit-load of medical benefits and the majority of the pharmaceuticals you're supporting are addictive and have laundry lists of side effects.

The prescription drug racket needs to go away.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Not only is the government losing the war on a plant, they're losing a war on people who are - by definition - stoned.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not only is the government losing the war on a plant, they're losing a war on people who are - by definition - stoned.
View Quote

To be fair, I'll bet the daily cocaine and alcohol tab for Capital Hill runs into the mid seven figures.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's not a "war" that was ever meant to be won.

The US Government learned an important lesson from prohibition: the easiest way to justify growth of government and insane budgets is to declare "war" on something that can't be controlled.  Start a fight against a ghost and you have a perpetual excuse to spend money under the guise of safety.

The side effect of the war on drugs is that a large portion of the population would be perfectly happy with the government regulating and taxing marijuana if that meant it was legal to buy.  It's the same damn thing that happened with alcohol "we'll just ban it and they'll want it back so badly, they'll let us do whatever we want."

The war on drugs is a farce to keep money flowing to federal and state law enforcement agencies.

The war on terror is a farce to keep money flowing to the military industrial complex.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never going to pass.

I dunno, I was shocked at it passing 70 to 25 in the house.

I won't be stunned if it passes the senate and becomes law.  However, I think its going to be so shitty that it doesn't have the desired effect on the November election.

Whether it passes or not, I bet the ballot initiative drive keeps going, AND there's some shenanigans trying to fend it off by claiming that it has a monopoly (commercial interest) in violation of Issue 2 from last fall.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
  Thanks for posting a nice "I don't have a fucking clue but here's my stupid opinion" response.
MJ has a shit-load of medical benefits and the majority of the pharmaceuticals you're supporting are addictive and have laundry lists of side effects.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

doesn't really matter

Imagine that.  

This.

Eta: I don't smoke pot.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Snip....
View Quote

Out of curiosity, what are the clinically tested, double blind study results showing the medical benefits of Marijuana?

(Let me preface that question by saying I agree that the war on drugs is asinine, a waste of resources, and has probably caused more problems than it could possibly solve...and if someone wants to use Marijuana or harder drugs...then they should be allowed to, but be responsible for their actions on those drugs...the same as EtOH...not the use of them itself...).

PA just passed a medical marijuana law.....I could (in theory)  Rx it in my field for Neuropathic pain or CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)  the way the law is written....but before I do any prescribing of any medication, I want to see controlled studies showing a clear benefit, and list of the side effects that can occur and/or be expected.     Unfortunately, from what I've seen the Marijuana info falls into limited clinical studies but lots of anecdotal (or uncontrolled) studies and only a few clear indications at this time....

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do know that prolonged cannabis use had some pretty bad side effects - right?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You do know that prolonged cannabis use had some pretty bad side effects - right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know that punishment is not a sensible approach to protecting people's health -- right?  Think it over while you enjoy a cheeseburger.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Attach a rider for "medical NFA/Class III"

View Quote

I've heard it's really effective at treating erectile dysfunction.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Out of curiosity, what are the clinically tested, double blind study results showing the medical benefits of Marijuana?

(Let me preface that question by saying I agree that the war on drugs is asinine, a waste of resources, and has probably caused more problems than it could possibly solve...and if someone wants to use Marijuana or harder drugs...then they should be allowed to, but be responsible for their actions on those drugs...the same as EtOH...not the use of them itself...).

PA just passed a medical marijuana law.....I could (in theory)  Rx it in my field for Neuropathic pain or CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)  the way the law is written....but before I do any prescribing of any medication, I want to see controlled studies showing a clear benefit, and list of the side effects that can occur and/or be expected.     Unfortunately, from what I've seen the Marijuana info falls into limited clinical studies but lots of anecdotal (or uncontrolled) studies and only a few clear indications at this time....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

There must be some evidence because the US Federal Govt. has been distributing medical marijuana to a number of patients for the last thirty years or so. And, IIRC, the US Institute of Medicine studied the issue at the direction of the Drug Czar and said that marijuana meets the legal standard of a "medicine".

I doubt if you could Rx it. Prescriptions aren't allowed by Federal law. I think you meant that you could "recommend" it. That's the way it works in most medical marijuana states.

That's your choice if you don't want to recommend it. On the other hand, if a patient was smoking it because they thought it made them feel better (even foolishly) would you recommend that they be sent to jail or otherwise punished to cure that problem?  What is the point of punishing sick people, even if you disagree with their choice of medicine?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quantify:
Prolonged

Qualify:
Pretty Bad

Define:
Side effects
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#33]
You have to love how stupid conservatives are.

The WOD is a full out assault on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendment.

Yet, "conservatives" love it because pot needles are dangerous.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

There's a couple out there if you look, this one doesn't require journal access:

Smoked Medicinal Cannabis for Neuropathic Pain in HIV: A Randomized, Crossover Clinical Trial  

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There must be some evidence because the US Federal Govt. has been distributing medical marijuana to a number of patients for the last thirty years or so. And, IIRC, the US Institute of Medicine studied the issue at the direction of the Drug Czar and said that marijuana meets the legal standard of a "medicine".

I doubt if you could Rx it. Prescriptions aren't allowed by Federal law. I think you meant that you could "recommend" it. That's the way it works in most medical marijuana states.

That's your choice if you don't want to recommend it. On the other hand, if a patient was smoking it because they thought it made them feel better (even foolishly) would you recommend that they be sent to jail or otherwise punished to cure that problem?  What is the point of punishing sick people, even if you disagree with their choice of medicine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You missed the point above under the bolded part....I don't care what people do recreationally, as long as they take responsibility for their own actions....

And, the 'Federal Government distributing Marijuana to a 'number' of patients for the last 30 years' isn't very specific.    What I find is that 14 people enrolled into a 'compassionate investigational drug program'..and 4 are still alive and receiving those Marijuana cigarettes.    That doesn't quite fall under what I would consider a well tested drug protocol....they were enrolled because they had life threatening or life destroying illnesses and the marijuana cigarettes made them feel better....that's not a placebo vs. medication study, etc.....

And, while the IOM report was that it might qualify as Medicine, there's a bit left out in that blanket statement...their conclusions AND recommendations for further study.... (here's the most germaine...however, they did mention that there is no indication that Marijuana is a 'gateway drug').    

Conclusion:
The different cannabinoid receptor types found in the body appear to
play different roles in normal human physiology. In addition, some effects of
cannabinoids appear to be independent of those receptors. The variety of
mechanisms through which cannabinoids can influence human physiology
underlies the variety of potential therapeutic uses for drugs that might act
selectively on different cannabinoid systems.  

Recommendation 1: Research should continue into the
physiological effects of synthetic and plant-derived cannabinoids and the
natural function of cannabinoids found in the body. Because different c
annabinoids appear to have different effects, cannabinoid research should
include, but not be restricted to, effects attributable to THC alone.

Conclusion:
Scientific data indicate the potential therapeutic
value of cannabinoid drugs, primarily THC, for pain relief,
control of nausea and vomiting, and appetite stimulation; smoked marijuan
a, however, is a crude THC delivery system that also delivers harmful substances.  

Recommendation 2: Clinical trials of cannabinoid drugs for symptom
management should be conducted with the goal of developing rapid-onset,
reliable, and safe delivery systems

Conclusion:
The psychological effects of cannabinoids, such as
anxiety reduction, sedation, and euphoria can influence the
ir potential therapeutic value. Those effects are potentially undesirable for certa
in patients and situations and beneficial for others. In addition, psychological effects can complicate the interpretation of other aspects of the drug's effect.  

Recommendation 3: Psychological effects of cannabinoids such as anxiety
reduction and sedation, which can influence medical benefits, should be
evaluated in clinical trials.

Conclusion:
Numerous studies suggest that marijuana smoke is an important risk
factor in the development of respiratory disease.  

Recommendation 4: Studies to define the individual
health risks of smoking marijuana should be conducted, particularly among populations in which
marijuana use is prevalent.

Here's the PA law synopsis...I was aware of the 'certification' requirement as the DEA don't like Docs to actually prescribe it.......(no smoking it in PA however....):

Patients must receive a certification from a physician registered with the Department of Health and have a valid identification card issued by the department that includes their name, address and date of birth. A patient must be diagnosed with one of the following 17 conditions: cancer; HIV; AIDS; ALS; Parkinson's disease; multiple sclerosis; damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity; epilepsy: inflammatory bowel disease; neuropathies; Huntington's disease; Crohn's disease; post-traumatic stress disorder; intractable seizures; glaucoma; sickle cell anemia; autism; neuropathic pain; or severe chronic or intractable pain that is untreatable.

Medical marijuana may only be dispensed as a pill, oil, tincture or liquid; in a topical form, such as a gel, cream or ointment; or in a form medically appropriate for vaporization or nebulization. Patients wouldn't be able to legally obtain marijuana in a form they could smoke.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A good portion of GD was absolutely rabid about keeping it illegal around 2006-2007.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attitudes change, as we are all well aware.

The Drug war is heating up... on opioids, and the steps the government and the DEA, and the CDC have taken, have made the heroin problem worse. Nobody ODs on pot. It's time to legalize it, and let people use it for whatever they need it for. pain, pleasure, whatever... It really isn't a "gateway" drug. IMHO, the real gateway drug is prescription opioids, which when withdrawn from patients abruptly, causes a spike in heroin use/abuse.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#38]

If a prescription for, say, morphine, can be filled for 180 days from issue, and possessed indefinitely, what's the justification for giving marijuana only 90 days, and making possession after 90 days illegal?

View Quote

Just an FYI:  Morphine and other Schedule II prescriptions are only good for 30 days.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

How the fuck are we supposed to know? It's been schedule I since the late 1950s. No serious modern research has been done on it.

Marinol has been isolated, and is prescribed, so it does have some medical use. Modern research needs to be done on it. It has a shit ton of compounds in it which could have any number of medical uses. But nobody can touch the stuff. It's just asinine.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Thanks.   A small study, and some benefit shown (This kind of stood out of a small cohort:   One cannabis-naive subject had an acute, cannabis-induced psychosis at the start of the second smoking week; unblinding revealed that he had received placebo during the first week and active cannabis during the second. ).    Needs some side effect studies also (that's the equivalent of a Phase 1 study for drugs out of 4 Phases (the 4th is after it goes to market)).

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How the fuck are we supposed to know? It's been schedule I since the late 1950s. No serious modern research has been done on it.

Marinol has been isolated, and is prescribed, so it does have some medical use. Modern research needs to be done on it. It has a shit ton of compounds in it which could have any number of medical uses. But nobody can touch the stuff. It's just asinine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

That's my point...a whole lot of the 'Medical Benefits' described are anecdotal for the most part....people quote them as absolute fact...but there's not much research behind them.   See the study linked above...they tested less than 30 people....not a large study....
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's my point...a whole lot of the 'Medical Benefits' described are anecdotal for the most part....people quote them as absolute fact...but there's not much research behind them.   See the study linked above...they tested less than 30 people....not a large study....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

Well, that's all we're allowed to have, is anecdotal evidence. And until that changes, we have to go with the preponderance of that evidence, which says it has benefits for pain, appetite, anxiety, with a pretty good safety record.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
You missed the point above under the bolded part....I don't care what people do recreationally, as long as they take responsibility for their own actions....

And, the 'Federal Government distributing Marijuana to a 'number' of patients for the last 30 years' isn't very specific.    What I find is that 14 people enrolled into a 'compassionate investigational drug program'..and 4 are still alive and receiving those Marijuana cigarettes.    That doesn't quite fall under what I would consider a well tested drug protocol....they were enrolled because they had life threatening or life destroying illnesses and the marijuana cigarettes made them feel better....that's not a placebo vs. medication study, etc.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you saying you found a study where they gave the patients "marijuana cigarettes"?

If so, that was a fucked up study from the start.  Edibles, capsules, etc. are a much better way to administer cannabis and any legitimate medical study would have used ANY method other than "marijuana cigarettes."

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

(snip)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(snip)

Well, it meets the legal standard of a "medicine". If you don't want to recommend it for something specific until there is better research, that is your decision as a doctor, and I don't have any real complaint with that.

But let's suppose a hypothetical situation. A patient comes to you with a disease that you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. The patient tells you that they smoke pot because they think it helps their pain and/or other symptoms. You examine them, and all the research, and, as near as you can tell, the patient is only having a placebo reaction. That is, the only reason it is helping them is because of the placebo effect.

Then they tell you that they have just been busted for weed and they ask you for a recommendation because the recommendation will allow them to avoid having criminal charges against them. You make an objective assessment and, even though you don't agree with them smoking weed, you realize that the effects of being dragged through the criminal justice system are going to be far more devastating to this patient than any weed they smoke. Being sick, they are vulnerable in a lot of ways, including the fact that they might wind up homeless and bankrupt (among other things) if the prosecution goes through. You see no sign or indication that the patient is distributing weed to others or doing anything else that might harm others.

If you issue the recommendation, the only thing the patient will have to deal with is the illness. If you fail to issue it, the patient will probably experience a lot of other problems which could severely aggravate their medical condition. All things considered, it will be far better for this patient if they are simply allowed to smoke their occasional joint without doing the criminal justice thing.

That is, the purpose of the recommendation letter is solely to prevent a medical disaster in a patient who isn't harming anyone but themselves.

Would you issue the recommendation to preserve their health, or would you leave them to the wolves?

The reason I ask is because I have seen situations very similar to this one.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Tell them that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell them that.

The "moral majority" still wants to lose votes and support in order to mAke everyone behave the way they think is right.

Nevermind that people get to do things that other people don't like.....kind of the hallmark of that while freedom thing.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip....

You want Pfizer to run the study? I'm sure it would be totally legit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know long term use of alcohol is worse, right?

How many on arf drink?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Thanks.   A small study, and some benefit shown (This kind of stood out of a small cohort:   One cannabis-naive subject had an acute, cannabis-induced psychosis at the start of the second smoking week; unblinding revealed that he had received placebo during the first week and active cannabis during the second. ).    Needs some side effect studies also (that's the equivalent of a Phase 1 study for drugs out of 4 Phases (the 4th is after it goes to market)).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Unlike a new pharmaceutical, you actually have Phase IV already, since you 120 million people that have used it in the the most unsupervised conditions possible.  (The FDA is always fascinated by what patients do unsupervised in Phase IV, since they're worried about whether patients are ignoring the labeling, taking twice as much, taking it after alcohol (Acetaminophen!).

Personally, I think that if it were descheduled, you could make a strong legal argument that the FDA didn't have authority to regulate cannibis as a drug, and instead it fell under 21 U.S.C. 321 as a dietary supplement.  (Well at least labeled for consumption in an edible).    Dietary supplements have absolutely no clinical data requirements in the U.S.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top