Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/21/2016 12:26:38 PM EDT

According to several reports the Hillary Clinton
Campaign cheated in order to give her the win in Kentucky.

In Pike County Kentucky, card readers reportedly malfunctioned and votes were
fully erased.

The Pike County Clerk’s office told local Kentucky
station WKYT there were issues with one of their card readers which caused a
delay in the numbers and as a result, the AP then erased Sanders’ votes,
pushing Hillary to the lead by over 4,000 votes.

According
to Real Clear Politics Clinton
eventually received 212,550 votes in Kentucky to Bernie Sanders’ 210,626 votes
for a difference of only 1,924 votes.  The
4,000 vote discrepancy gave Clinton the Primary.

There were more than 76 reports of election fraud in 31 different counties called
into Kentucky’s Attorney General hotline
during the closely contested
Democrat primary, according to Attorney General Andy Beshear. The Sanders
campaign was expectedly outraged by the reports which were similar to what has
occurred in other states – and many are pointing the finger at the Clinton
campaign.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it even matter.gif
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
When you can no longer trust the ballot box, it is time for the bullet box!  How far this country has sank
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
What an ugly cunt...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does it even matter.gif
View Quote

It could be beautiful.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
OH, so now liberal cocksuckers give a damn about voter fraud?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
And?  Will they give Sanders his delegates?  No. So who cares?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol, what hasn't the bitch done yet? She's proven that she is above the law. Fuckin' cunt.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#9]
That bitch does whatever she wants.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
Hypocrisy and double standards aren't things they sweat too much about.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#11]
We superdelegates now, yo!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, only if it is D vs. D.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#13]
The more she pulls shit like this, the more the Sanders voters will be alienated from the party.
I hope this is spreading through social media like wildfire.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#14]

It's been over 96 hours.

At this point what does it matter anymore?

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The more she pulls shit like this, the more the Sanders voters will be alienated from the party.

View Quote
We need a man with no name to do the Dem's like the Rojos and Baxters.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#16]

This wouldn’t be the first time the Clinton campaign has been accused of election ‘shenanigans’ in the 2016 Democratic primary.

View Quote

"Beginning in Iowa and climaxing with the holy mess that occurred in Arizona, the Democratic presidential primaries have been a Wagnerian Ring Cycle of electoral ‘shenanigans,’ cynical rule-bending and outright voter suppression,”  Huffington Post reported back in March. "The DNC has relied upon its favorite scapegoats (benign incompetence, and of course, Republicans) to explain away the convenient ‘mishaps’ and anomalies that have consistently favored Clinton as she elbows her way to the Democratic coronation ceremony in Philadelphia.”

https://thehornnews.com/clinton-accused-election-fraud-ky/

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When you can no longer trust the ballot box, it is time for the bullet box!  How far this country has sank
View Quote

Sig line material right there
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Just practicing for the general.  Of course, you won't hear about anything like this then.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just an ignorant welder.
I don't know what that means.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just practicing for the general.  Of course, you won't hear about anything like this then.
View Quote

I'd wager that you are right.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amazing, isn't it!?!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I've said it before, I truly believe the penalty for intentional voter fraud should be death or life in prison.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Let's protest
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I trust we'll hear about you watering the Tree of Liberty before the end of the weekend?  No?  Just kicking it in the recliner?  Just doing a little yard work?  Maybe standing up for the Constitution later this week?  If you aren't too busy champ?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#25]
We all should get together and send guns to Bernie supporters.  I've got a couple of junkers that still fire that I was saving up for the next "buy back", but I'll gladly donate a few for the Dem convention.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw a local news story about this Wed morning I believe. The Dems were fighting amongst themselves in the comments section. It was beautiful.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've said it before, I truly believe the penalty for intentional voter fraud should be death or life in prison.

View Quote

As have I.

I strongly believe it should be a capital offense, no matter who benefits.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Wasn't there shenanigans in Nevada as well at the convention with the voice vote?

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Democrats engaging in voting irregularities against other Democrats?

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sunk.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go watch a fistful of dollars......or last man standing.....or yojimbo.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope it's true.

#neverhillary just gets stronger
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Piss off enough Bernistas and they wil either vote Trump out of spite, stay home or (best case scenario) get Berinei to run 3rd party.

It's ALL good  
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah. I believe this, too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I trust we'll hear about you watering the Tree of Liberty before the end of the weekend?  No?  Just kicking it in the recliner?  Just doing a little yard work?  Maybe standing up for the Constitution later this week?  If you aren't too busy champ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be right behind you!  
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#36]
So... democrats got mad at other democrats for doing democrat things?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#38]
GET BACK TO ME WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#39]
herren Hitlery wins by hook or crook.  The ends justifiy the means.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmmm where is that video of her declaring that she is the nominee already from a few days back?  She really does know something!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:07:53 PM EDT
[#41]
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.
  Joseph Stalin
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think a more realistic penalty would be a definite term of imprisonment for the duration of the term of office their candidate would have held, if elected, or for the duration of all consecutive terms of office held by their candidate, if "elected",  whichever is greater.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Irony" to Libs is something you do to shirts and blouses.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wasn't there shenanigans in Nevada as well at the convention with the voice vote?

View Quote

Yep, seems like each state where Hillary barely squeaks out a win has some questionable actions going on.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#45]
They're fighting pretty good over at DU.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Let it all Bern!!!!!   This should stir up his supporters if it actually makes the news!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Hildog response...

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The party refused to follow the rules of order and refused a request from the Bern victims for a recount. There was never a vote on the rules of the convention and the party refused to even discuss the rules (that nobody agreed to follow) so they just changed them on the fly to suit their needs. Bern victims were also upset they held the convention during college graduation weekend so a large number of their supporters couldn't be there to protest wreak havoc attack Hillary  supporters spit on people show their support. Then Hillary got I think 58 of their delegates disqualified because they were too stupid to follow the rules by actually registering as Democrats. There were 6 other challenges but they were allowed back in after they finished filling out the paperwork they couldn't be bothered to do when they were supposed to. Bern victims were also baffled that when the votes were taken the night before the lines for Bernie votes were supposedly much, much longer than the Hillary lines. (this seemed to be the crux of Bern victim's complaints from watching about a half dozen videos from the convention).

Their response? Threaten to kill the Dem party chair, booing and threatening Barbara Boxer (who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to do that?), rush the stage, and throw chairs. In one video a Bern victim got up in the face of some old guy in a wheelchair who supports Hillary and had to be pulled away by security. In another video EMS was called because some guy was laid out on the floor, but they didn't show what happened to him (he was on the Hillary side of the room so appeared he was attacked by one of Bernie's retards but don't know for certain).

If anything the Bern victims should have seen the lack of young voters at the convention (it very much looked like a large retirement home with 2,000 residents) as representative of what they should expect during the general election. Historically young voters couldn't be bothered to actually vote, they just like to go to rallies and hold signs, so why Bernie chose to build his base out of college aged kids is beyond me.

I think Bernie's supporters actually had some very serious and legitimate complaints (if what they were saying is true). They felt they were getting railroaded and had no recourse. They took it too far, but I'm not surprised they let their emotions get the best of them. Dems have them conditioned to only react to their emotions instead of logic, so what other outcome could there have been?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#49]
I live in Kentucky and this is the first I'm hearing about it.  The article doesn't make sense.  It says "the AP erased erased the votes" as in the Associated Press?  The press doesn't certify elections.  It also mentions the card reader, I'm assuming that is the scantron reader they are talking about it.  So there should be paper ballots still, it just took longer to read them.

The election has to be certified and if Sanders heard about 4,000 votes not being counted then he would know to ask for a recount.  Nothing about this article makes any sense.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.

Brings a smile to my face.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top