Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2016 9:21:33 PM EDT
Trump says he will have a major speech possibly on monday that will be very enlightening. Hopes Media shows up. Lol

Said alot about Clintons making money as Sec.State using illegal e-mail system.  This on BBc world News Live.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0  It's already over.  You can hit refresh and watch the speech though.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
"No pee pee"

-President Trump
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Donald Trump is such a kind, generous man.

He didn't need to run for President, but he knew that he had to because his people needed him!  He did it for his country!

What a noble scholar.  A true statesman.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
He killed it. Called out Obama and the corruption of protecting Hillary's e-mails

Said Hillary turned the state department into her private hedge fund
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I just want that First Lady and First Daughter
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
He sounded like a fucking 5th grader! Did he really say "bigly" and pee pee?

Hope the real Trump shows back up soon.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just want that First Lady and First Daughter
View Quote
That stage was loaded with hot wimmenz....

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He killed it. Called out Obama and the corruption of protecting Hillary's e-mails

View Quote

Yep thats what I wanted yall to see. But he said his speech monday would really lay it out.

And all his badmouthing Clintons and his daughter right there beside nodding her head right along Melania.

Brunch and tea time may be awkward now. lol

I wonder did any of our mainstream media cover this.?
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess that speech is on June 13
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep thats what I wanted yall to see. But he said his speech monday would really lay it out.

And all his badmouthing Clintons and his daughter right there beside nodding her head right along Melania.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. MSM went into full Hillary campaign mode.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

He said 'big league', but yeah, that's still a pretty fucking bonehead thing to say.  

"We're gonna win again -- BIG LEAGUE!"

Who buys that shit?  Seriously?

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope he takes all the La Raza lip ferrets to task....after calling him racist...

Take Ryan ....please...

Talk about racist....I can get pics of old farm houses and trailers sitting on garbage dump cow lots filled with Mexican farm labor....

One 2 bedroom mobile home in particular was so nasty after 15 Mexicans including women and kids spent two winters in it....they gutted it....carpets,walls,flooring everything...
I figured they were going to haul it off and burn it or something...but nope....put in carpeting (not new) and cheap ass paneling beds etc...and filled it back up with Mexcian farm laborers
women and kids.

They sleep in shifts as the farm operation goes 24/7

So here is Ryan and his GOPe pro illegal immgration amnesty ilk who are the real racists....imo

They have to believe in the inferiority of the brown race and their deserving of living in squalor,paid next to nothing with no medical,dental,retirement,or job security..

They have to believe in their deserving to be treated like some lesser form of human beings.....because of their ethnicity....which is racist...

If that isn't racist on Ryan's part I don't know what is....

-imo
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:40:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He didn't need to run for President, but he knew that he had to because his people needed him!  He did it for his country!

View Quote

And Cruz wants a North American Union run by him and his other domininist Kings of the 7 mountains of the new apostolic reformation....
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And Cruz wants a North American Union run by him and his other domininist Kings of the 7 mountains of the new apostolic reformation....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and Heidi Cruz is a race traitor! Oh wait you guys normally leave that part out so you don't get associated with websites that have "Storm" in their name.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

and Heidi Cruz is a race traitor! Oh wait you guys normally leave that part out so you don't get associated with websites that have "Storm" in their name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, you guys have gone full SJWer libtard lately

Never thought we would see the day with so many on here parroting leftist attacks that they so long decried
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never thought we would see the day with so many on here parroting leftist attacks that they so long decried
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He didn't need to run for President of the United States, but he knew that he had to because his people needed him!  He did it for his country!

View Quote

Fify
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I swear on my life, if Jesus himself could read your comment, I guarantee you he'd say to himself: "these people are out of control.  Planet earth needs another flood."  

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the DailyStormer didn't call Heidi Cruz a Race Traitor because of her supposed NAU goals?
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#21]
All the rain in Tx probably made the Rio Grande deeper and wider.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Typical Trump speech—a mix of pandering, bombast, braggadocio, fairy dust, unicorns, and trolling.

He's gonna make our inner cities great again for our blacks, who have been so mistreated! I am so excited!
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#23]
On his game tonight, fo sho!
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Typical Trump speech—a mix of pandering, bombast, braggadocio, fairy dust, unicorns, and trolling.

He's gonna make our inner cities great again for our blacks, who have been so mistreated! I am so excited!
View Quote

Remember housing and providing great neighborhoods is the job of the federal gov't.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

All of this from a man who said that 'providing great communities' was one of the top 3 priorities of the federal government.

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Remember housing and providing great neighborhoods is the job of the federal gov't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You missed healthcare.  

Security.  Housing.  Healthcare.  Providing great communities.  

Hope/Change 2016

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I swear on my life, if Jesus himself could read your comment, I guarantee you he'd say to himself: "these people are out of control.  Planet earth needs another flood."  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last Ice Age fucked over Canada before it hit America. BUILD THAT WALL!
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You missed healthcare.  

Hope/Change 2016

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed healthcare.  

Hope/Change 2016

Such conservative, much wow.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I keep forgetting that.

Make Free Shit Great Again!
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 1:58:24 AM EDT
[#31]
"This election is not about republican or democrat, it is about who is going to run this country, the special interests or the people, and I mean the AMERICAN people."
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:02:24 AM EDT
[#32]
"The Clinton's have turned the politics of personal enrichment into an art form..."
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:06:21 AM EDT
[#33]
"They've made hundreds of millions of dollars selling favors, selling access..."

"...sec Clinton even did all of her work on a totally illegal private server...designed to keep her corrupt dealings out of the public eye and keeping the entire security of the country at risk, and a totally corrupt system is protecting her."
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:07:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0  It's already over.  You can hit refresh and watch the speech though.
View Quote

That's not what he's talking about...
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:12:34 AM EDT
[#35]
"Clinton turned the state dept into her own private hedge fund.  The Russians, the Chinese, the saudies all gave money to bill and Hillery and got favorable treatment in return.  It is a sad day in America when foreign. Governments with deep pockets have more influence than our own great citizens..."
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this one was a good start, but know mon or tue he has some speach planned to talk about the Clintons. Local news just said next week some time.

should be interesting.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:20:44 AM EDT
[#37]
"But we can turn this all around.  We are going to do it by putting AMERICA FIRST."

"...this is the opposite of hillery's foreign policy: which invaded Libya, destabilized Iraq, unleashed ISIS, threw Syria into chaos, and created the mass migration which is wreaking havoc all over the world..."

So, WTF are guys here complaining about his speech for?
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 2:27:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

"But we can turn this all around.  We are going to do it by putting AMERICA FIRST."

"...this is the opposite of hillery's foreign policy: which invaded Libya, destabilized Iraq, unleashed ISIS, threw Syria into chaos, and created the mass migration which is wreaking havoc all over the world..."

View Quote

Because Trump will never, EVER do anything right in their eyes.

They hate him, it's that simple.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 3:00:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone who can set goals decades in advance to position himself, and then perfectly manipulate the media the way he has is either very very good, or very very bad.

Link Posted: 6/8/2016 3:10:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Bigly" is trumps word, hes been saying for decades. look at some of his old interviews
I know it sounds stupid.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 3:27:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Better to have teens with hammers & saws in their hands rebuilding inner cities rather than looking like your avatar.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read about how Ted Cruz assassinated JFK?  I mean, I have followed Ted closely and I never expected that from him.    
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Did you read about how Ted Cruz assassinated JFK?  I mean, I have followed Ted closely and I never expected that from him.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zodiac Killer gonna Zodiac kill
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Anyone who can set goals decades in advance to position himself, and then perfectly manipulate the media the way he has is either very very good, or very very bad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AAgreed, trump is a wild card, he will either just maintain the sstatus quo and enrich himself, as usual, or save this country from demographic conquest so that there is a future with America carrying on the traditions of the Anglosphere, particularly the Magna Carta, or he will be some sort of nightmare racist.  I respect a generally cynical outlook towards politics and politicians.  But at this point, what choice do we have?  Once average 100 IQ people become a minority the fate of this country will be sealed, it will be a decline to something like Brazil or mexico.

Even if Ted Cruz became president and put four constitutionallists on the USSC bench it would all eventually be undone as demographic shifts made the country an unassailable democrat majority.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top