Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 140
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sort of hmmmm moment.  I just moved into a new house, was waiting for cable/internet to be installed (4th attempt) and in walks a bearded very obvious muslim installer.  I had to put my barking dogs up and quickly turn down the press conference streaming as loud as it could via my phone.  
FYI, this is the fourth attempt to do the install and although the technician was nice, he did not do the install.  Reason given-it's Ramadan and he can't exert himself up in the attic to run the lines.  
I have been without news/internet except on my phone for the past 4 days, so when I saw a post from a friend I had to google to find out about this attack.  Not having internet/cable news sucks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

By the way... Happy Ramadan, everyone.
Sort of hmmmm moment.  I just moved into a new house, was waiting for cable/internet to be installed (4th attempt) and in walks a bearded very obvious muslim installer.  I had to put my barking dogs up and quickly turn down the press conference streaming as loud as it could via my phone.  
FYI, this is the fourth attempt to do the install and although the technician was nice, he did not do the install.  Reason given-it's Ramadan and he can't exert himself up in the attic to run the lines.  
I have been without news/internet except on my phone for the past 4 days, so when I saw a post from a friend I had to google to find out about this attack.  Not having internet/cable news sucks.

Damn, that's some bullshit.  Why did he even show up if he wasn't going to work?  I bet that would fly real well with my boss.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
ISIS took credit for this within an hour of the attack.

Looks like there might be a signals intel failure brewing.
View Quote

Ramadan the season of glad shootings, and, and stabbings, and explosions, and beheadings,
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
50 dead.

Killer is a citizen whose parents came here from Afghanistan. Has been the subject of at least two federal investigations for terrorism related shit. Registered democrat and voted by absentee ballot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we get a cliff notes post for people just getting online to find this news?

50 dead.

Killer is a citizen whose parents came here from Afghanistan. Has been the subject of at least two federal investigations for terrorism related shit. Registered democrat and voted by absentee ballot.
Not that I don't believe you, but so you have a source for the federal investigation bit?  

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A Tragedy no doubt.

We need to get ahead of this on social media.

Take the lead and not allow them to shape the narrative.

Don't just post here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is almost certain that it will cause the rubber stamping of pretty much all the draconian gun control bills inbound to governor Brown's desk though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that this heinous act was committed at a gay club is a gift to the dems.  

The gay community will be VERY active in pushing an agenda.  Expect “We are all gay now” .....or some other similar mantra.  Expect an EO on gun control.......if you oppose it......you are a homophobe and no different than the shooter.  

Expect MORE muzzie immigrants.....to PROVE how tolerant we are.  100 a day is not nearly enough to show how tolerant this country is.

It will backfire on the libs

I disagree completely.  This is too easy......TOO predictable.

It is almost certain that it will cause the rubber stamping of pretty much all the draconian gun control bills inbound to governor Brown's desk though.

I trust the gubmint to protect me
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I love how the media are so careful not to link the perp to ISIS/radical Islam. Don't want to get a strongly worded letter from ISIS's lawyers, I guess.

View Quote

They all simply hate America and are blaming me a right wing gun owner for this massacre.

That is what they will carry with them to their graves whenever someone is killed.................it is always my fucking fault.

Oh Lord...........give me strength because these people are so fucking sick that my thoughts are moving into Satanic territory and I don't like it.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm already a member, so I went ahead and signed up the SO.

<a href="http://s42.photobucket.com/user/dbrad197/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-06-12-08-54-43_zpsjnv0twly.png.html" target="_blank">http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/dbrad197/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-06-12-08-54-43_zpsjnv0twly.png</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Reddit is censoring the entire news story. Any thread on it gets locked.

People are angry over there

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nquid/50_killed_in_shooting_at_florida_nightclub_in/
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He won't. It would be challenged and stayed immediately, not to mention the political implications of giving the election away to Republicans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Expect a massive gun control push in Florida at the minimum

Probably mag limits

Nope.  This is too big for penny-Annie stuff like that.  Obungo is going all-in.........I’d bet my farm on it.  Expect an EO.  If you oppose it........YOU are anti-gay.  It’s too easy.

He won't. It would be challenged and stayed immediately, not to mention the political implications of giving the election away to Republicans.

Cause the GOP has a history of standing up to Obungo?  And the GOP would never try to cave on their values in an attempt to pander to group that will never vote for them anyway.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Looks like there might be a signals intel failure suppression brewing.
View Quote
FIFY

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Given that they are on Myspace they are probably pretty old pics.

For a while after 9-11 it was very, very popular to wear NYPD gear. First started as support for NYPD/NY, kinda became a bit of a fashion statement after.

I had an NYPD and and FDNY shirt in amongst my every day wear for a while.

Sometimes I forget how long ago that really was and how some of our younger members may not even have been old enough to recall that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm seeing rumors on Twitter that this guy was a former New York police officer.  Anyone have a confirmation on that or is that just bullshit?  It would match up with Congressman King's comments that the murderer had "weapons training."

Link a few pages back had 8 or 9 pics of him, 2 or 3 pics were wearing NYPD logo shirts.
Yes.  A screen shot from his photos off MySpace:  

https://myspace.com/300876077/photos

That NYPD shirt is telling

Given that they are on Myspace they are probably pretty old pics.

For a while after 9-11 it was very, very popular to wear NYPD gear. First started as support for NYPD/NY, kinda became a bit of a fashion statement after.

I had an NYPD and and FDNY shirt in amongst my every day wear for a while.

Sometimes I forget how long ago that really was and how some of our younger members may not even have been old enough to recall that.

he does not look that young in the photo. but who knows.

Cell phone in the pic does not look that old either.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Told my wife it sounds like ISIS's Ramadan plans are in full swing.

She told me I was being racist.

I asked why.

She said because the guy is a Muslim and was stunned at his first time seeing men kissing in public.

I told her to stop calling me a racist because I didn't hear he was a Muslim until she told me.

*silence*
View Quote
I don't remotely believe it was his first time seeing men kiss in public.  Particularly if he spent any substantial amount f time in NYC, as his NYPD polo and t-shirt might imply.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Goes well with his avatar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sig line

I think that's the first time I got quoted in a sig.

Goes well with his avatar.

It does.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If find his mushy emotive speech to be abhorrent.

So some Muslim terrorist kills 50 people in a gay bar and *we* need to decide who we are as a people?

Fuck you Bill Nelson.  

View Quote

It IS ABSOLUTELY unfucking believable.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What does 88 represent? Someone help me out here.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<CoC #6 removed - Z>
You're fucked in the head if you really believe that.

What does 88 represent? Someone help me out here.  

Heil Hitler.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Damn, that's some bullshit.  Why did he even show up if he wasn't going to work?  I bet that would fly real well with my boss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the way... Happy Ramadan, everyone.

Oh fuck no.

I would be on the phone with the cable company ASAP.
You were just discriminated against.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I just don't even have words right now
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I kinda took this as a veiled threat about future attacks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
" no one could have stopped this, No one could have prepared for this it was like uh lightening" local mussie leader on the news.  At the same time asking for anyone to come forward, and condemning the attack.   And we as a country need to do something to stop the "mass shootings happening all the time"

In other words, he wants gun control.

His people seem to have no trouble killing without guns.  Maybe he should just have a tall glass of shut the fuck up.

I kinda took this as a veiled threat about future attacks.

Did anyone else notice the central FL Imam's choice of words....the "CALIBER" of the people in Orlando....blah blah.

Very poor choice of words, and the guy's voice changed when he spoke the word "Caliber".

Maybe its tinfoil, but WTH would he use that word on national TV when trying to support the terrorist/shooter POS who's from his own "religion of peace"?

...and I'll say it again...why is the religion of peace the only faith being represented in a nationally televised press conference, when there are dead victims from other faiths.

THE POS TERRORIST SHOULD NOT BE THE ONLY PERSON'S FAITH REPRESENTED ON NATIONAL TV!!

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Obama to speak at 1:30
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

50 dead/53 wounded many in ICU

Is that number correct of the dead?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least 50 dead from an Islamic terrorist shooting in a gay Orlando nightclub. Used an AR15.

Pepper your angus, it's about to get ugly.

Attack started right at closing, approx 300 inside.  Within an hour, islamist groups began celebrating.  50 dead/53 wounded many in ICU.

50 dead/53 wounded many in ICU

Is that number correct of the dead?

Most current as of the last hour, or so.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not to add to your sorrow but the fucking 'tards are blaming you and I for fuck's sake!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just panic bought 10 AR mags.
View Quote

I just panic bought an NRA membership
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Expect a massive gun control push in Florida at the minimum

Probably mag limits
View Quote

Stick to peddling trump.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like there might be a signals intel failure suppression brewing.
FIFY

you say tomato, I say tomato. Adds up to the same thing. this is all on O as executive and C&C.

I hate seeing this fucker place blame on the innocent rather then the killer and his failure to do his fucking job.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not that I don't believe you, but so you have a source for the federal investigation bit?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

50 dead.

Being reported by Fox News as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
why do terrorists always use myspace
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm seeing rumors on Twitter that this guy was a former New York police officer.  Anyone have a confirmation on that or is that just bullshit?  It would match up with Congressman King's comments that the murderer had "weapons training."

Link a few pages back had 8 or 9 pics of him, 2 or 3 pics were wearing NYPD logo shirts.
Yes.  A screen shot from his photos off MySpace:  

https://myspace.com/300876077/photos

why do terrorists always use myspace
The good news is MySpace got hacked a little bit ago so they've got a good chance of getting some of the guy's passwords if he re-uses them.

I give the FBI another four days before they start harping on encryption again, despite the fact that this guy didn't use any either.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm blasting facebook now as being gblt and an NRA member.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I love how the media are so careful not to link the perp to ISIS/radical Islam. Don't want to get a strongly worded letter from ISIS's lawyers, I guess.

View Quote

Makes me puke in mouth to listen to the media falling all over themselves to be PC.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

50 dead.

Been talked about a couple times on Fox.  Investigated twice, 2013 and 2014; nothing actionable at the time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:07:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't remotely believe it was his first time seeing men kiss in public.  Particularly if he spent any substantial amount f time in NYC, as his NYPD polo and t-shirt might imply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I asked why.
She said because the guy is a Muslim and was stunned at his first time seeing men kissing in public.
I told her to stop calling me a racist because I didn't hear he was a Muslim until she told me.
*silence*

The guy's family is from Afghanistan.  He wasn't shocked to see men kissing.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#31]
The massive media cover up on the jihadist motive is sickening
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Obama will be making a speech.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Obama to speak at 1:30
View Quote

Praise the gods dear leader is going to impart his guidance and clairvoyance on us.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ?@realDonaldTrump

Horrific incident in FL. Praying for all the victims & their families. When will this stop? When will we get tough, smart & vigilant?
8:45 AM - 12 Jun 2016
5,897 RETWEETS12.2K LIKES
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
My bother lives in Orlando and goes to Pulse a lot. Luckily we were able to get a hold of him. He loves to party. He wasn't there last night.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I am certain Obungo will compare this shooter to the baker who wouldn’t bake a cake for the gay couple’s wedding.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Damn, I go in femme to gay nightclubs here sometimes because it's a safe place to be left alone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#38]

I wonder how these people feel now?  They're probably already rationalizing it though.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Is there any info on what happened during the negotiations and the subsequent shootout between the terrorist and SWAT?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I go in femme to gay nightclubs here sometimes because it's a safe place to be left alone.

Meh, he's one of us. No fucks given
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The massive media cover up on the jihadist motive is sickening
View Quote

This tragedy like Paris and Brussels is clearly a hate crime. Muslims hate Western civilization, its that simple.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#42]
So this homophobe was investigated twice by the FBI as a "Person of Interest" in 2013 and 2014?

Man, he must have really hated gay people for a long time!

Probably relatively unique that the Feds had him under investigation as a PoI twice, obviously for suspicion of homophobia. I wonder what put this guy on the FBI's radar screen? Did he refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding?

I ask these questions, since the impression I get from those far wiser than any of us is that this has absolutely nothing to do with Islam-inspired terror...
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#43]

President Obama will deliver a statement on the Orlando mass shooting at 1:30 pm ET, White House says

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/aKiwf9e.jpg

I wonder how these people feel now?  They're probably already rationalizing it though.
View Quote

Fucking morons.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#45]
My take.

This is going to be a nightmare for Obama. A Muslim terrorist shot and killed 50 gays.

Now, I know some of the gay community, and they are not dumbasses. They are going to want to know why their President is not doing shit about Islamic terrorism. Hell, I bet he still will not call it that.

Of course, he will blame the gun, but these folks realize it could have just as well been a bomb. The point is, the gay community is going to realize very quickly that the Muslim's are NOT their friends.

This could put Trump in the White House in November!
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I asked why.
*silence*

They kiss boys over there, huge difference.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Mateen had a Florida "G" security firearms license
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#48]
I admit it.....just did a panic buy at PSA.

$350 middy is hard to pass up anyway.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/aKiwf9e.jpg

View Quote

How long would this group last in the Middle East?

They need to ask themselves that
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Democrats confused...

They love to label attacks on Gays as "Hate Crimes."

But they hate to label attacks by Muslims as "Muslim terrorism."

They REALLY hate to be forced to admit that by doctrine, Muslims hate Gays.

They will avoid the issues and blame guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Democrats confused...

They love to label attacks on Gays as "Hate Crimes."

But they hate to label attacks by Muslims as "Muslim terrorism."

They REALLY hate to be forced to admit that by doctrine, Muslims hate Gays.

They will avoid the issues and blame guns.

Yep but as the US government is unable/unwilling to protect its own citizens; it will be no sale convincing the law abiding to give up their weapons while there are Islamic Terrorists actively killing us in our country.
Page / 140
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top