BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2016 9:42:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck them too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#2]
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed.

At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because the replies to that tweet gave me cancer anyway.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck them too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed.

At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because the replies to that tweet gave me cancer anyway.
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
They can have him.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Boy, you folks up there in America's hat sure are enamored with our politics.  I guess you have to be when your own sucks so bad.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
With the Crown's empire in throes right now, why shouldn't we invade Canada right now?

We could do it with our militias without the Crown propping the syrup slurpers up.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

It's a very touching story that I think was posted in the wrong thread.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
we have the same problem you have.  conservative thinking people are outnumbered by the left,  and it isn't going to get better.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He's too conservative, Trudeau's inbred son is even way left of 0
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They can have him.

This.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Fuckin' hosers.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, why do you think I smoke?  And refuse to drive with my seatbelt?  And take a whole bunch of risks I don't have to take?

I'm on the 'Freedom 55' plan.  55 years old, I'm out.  Done.  Gone.  Adios.  Good fucking luck to these assholes who created this fucked up world we live in.  

....Actually, no.  No good luck.  Bad luck.  Tons of bad fucking luck.  Somebody must be held accountable for your poor decisions.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

slowclap.gif
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

Lol, you both fail at recognizing that copy-paste.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They can have him.

Now THAT is terrifying
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#19]
The "eh" team.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#20]
"Zuckerberg built me an estate in Hawaii with a big wall. Y'all are on your own.  I'm out"

Mic drop
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Sad state of affairs. Even "conservatives" on the right side of the aisle were cheering for Barkey. Although I did see a few empty seats so at least some had the guts not to show up.

Look at the tweets in the op's post. About 90-95% are from loopy women who were the ones that gave the worst president ever two terms. The same bunch of female idiots are the ones that gave us Trudeau and the Liberals for ever probably once they change the "first past the post" electoral system.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

This meme always gets me lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top