User Panel

Page / 63
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pence was the correct choice.
View Quote
Yep I agree. This guy is steady as she goes. Very solid choice.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Trump also overlooked the fact that Pence was critical of him during the primary and endorsed Cruz.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pence is nailing this.

It speaks volumes about Trump's ability to choose the right people.

Trump also overlooked the fact that Pence was critical of him during the primary and endorsed Cruz.

The important thing is that it was continually pointed out even if Trump doesn't have all the answers and knowledge, he knows how to run a business and pick the right people.

All the same, he can run for president and ensure he picks the right advisors to help steer the country back on the course for liberty.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

She was already loaded when they met.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pence is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more personable in this speech than he was during the initial announcement of him.

He's someone that is actually likable right now.  I thought he was a garbo boring ass old dude before.

I agree.  He seems really down to Earth.  He was definitely a good pick for VP.

Trump sure knows how to pick them...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/Stephanie/GettyImages-577293498-Embed.jpg

That's what 10 billion will buy you

Loaded is RIGHT...

Upstairs

Love the heels she picks...

Total CLASS!!!

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]
pence could be a little bit more energetic, like newt gets, but it may just be his style.

pence has about a half octive range of tones, and where he could have hit points with a harder emphasis, it doesn't come across as forceful as it could, for a bigger emphasis

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pence is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more personable in this speech than he was during the initial announcement of him.

He's someone that is actually likable right now.  I thought he was a garbo boring ass old dude before.

I agree.  He seems really down to Earth.  He was definitely a good pick for VP.

Trump sure knows how to pick them...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/Stephanie/GettyImages-577293498-Embed.jpg

That's what 10 billion will buy you

There is loaded and then there is Trump loaded

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not surprising given the fact that they're mostly low/no information Trump supporters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Newt says the crowd didn't understand Cruz

Not surprising given the fact that they're mostly low/no information Trump supporters.

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Honestly, why do you care so much about this election?  You realize you're not an American right?

This election does not affect you. Why do you care?

If you care that much, try to become a citizen. Otherwise, take a note from us Americans in regards to foreign elections......

Have a Coke.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#7]
News will be saying he plagiarized that part of his speech first thing in the morning

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
pence could be a little bit more energetic, like newt gets, but it may just be his style.

pence has about a half octive range of tones, and where he could have hit points with a harder emphasis, it doesn't come across as forceful as it could, for a bigger emphasis
View Quote

At least he isn't repeating the same thing like Krispy Kreem
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

It is his style.  May not be in your face energetic, but he is steady and unwavering.  He is definitely the right choice for VP.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Pence is nailing this.

View Quote

Yeah.

Like Corey Lewandowski and that speech writer from the other night, right?

Only the best people.  The very best.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pence is doing an outstanding job. This is the first time 90% of the people are seeing or hearing him.

He's saving the night.

Quite the contrast to Cruz.
View Quote

I agree he is really doing a great job

I like him

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Crowd chanting "We Like Mike!" and Trump has to be sitting there thinking "damn I'm good..."
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Hillary's Lies Matter lol
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#14]
The touchstone reference for "a rendezvous with destiny"-line:

No doubt some ignoramus  will say he "plagiarized" Reagan...
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:12:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pence is nailing this.

it was noted during hannity today, that trump is fair with people, and when the speech writer screwed up, and gave her resignation, trump refused to accept it.

it was said that that was trump's style, but that person would never advance further in his company or be anything, ever again.

I forgot who it was that was discussing it with hannity but it was someone familiar with trump, to talk about it

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Honestly, why do you care so much about this election?  You realize you're not an American right?

If you care that much, try to become a citizen. Otherwise, take a note from us Americans in regards to foreign elections......

Have a Coke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

It appears Target HATES our gun freedoms...

So he constantly lobbies for Hillery...

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hillary's Lies Matter lol
View Quote

Amazing...

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Solid speech, solid VP pick. Was very unsure being that Pence is relatively unknown on the national level, but I think he'll come across a likeable enough and level headed enough to balance out the ticket.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump faked a kiss on him.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Newt and Pence knocked it out of the park.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:15:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Fucking Cruz.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

I've explained it many times before, I'm not going to do it again other than to say that Americans don't appreciate how much of the world is influenced by them (for now) and the world always falls apart when there is weak US leadership.

The question isn't why I care, the question should be why don't so many Americans care.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

it was noted during hannity today, that trump is fair with people, and when the speech writer screwed up, and gave her resignation, trump refused to accept it.

it was said that that was trump's style, but that person would never advance further in his company or be anything, ever again.

I forgot who it was that was discussing it with hannity but it was someone familiar with trump, to talk about it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pence is nailing this.

I doubt that very much...

As an employer, if a person made a mistake, and owned it...

I considered them still valuable---- and would let them run as far toward the top as they could...

Why, because it benefited my company, customers, employees, and made $$$ for me!

I'm certain Trump operates the same way...

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It is his style.  May not be in your face energetic, but he is steady and unwavering.  He is definitely the right choice for VP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Balances Trump well IMO.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:17:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

I ask my self the same question time and time again

I just do not understand why this all matters to him

he has no vote

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Good looking kids, too.

The Republican ticket is made up of top-notch genetics.  That's a sharp contrast to Hillary's frumpy ass, cankles, saggy face, and coughing fits along with Bill the AIDS patient.  They both look like they're ready to croak at any moment.  Knowing her, she'll pick a VP that doesn't overshadow her when they're on stage together.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, had enough of your Canadian schtick finally, I used to like you like I liked Cruz.  You're still kinda like Cruz, arrogant and full of shit.

*click*
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#29]
What grave did they dig up to find this walking pile of bones?
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Pence for President 2020!
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've explained it many times before, I'm not going to do it again other than to say that Americans don't appreciate how much of the world is influenced by them (for now) and the world always falls apart when there is weak US leadership.

The question isn't why I care, the question should be why don't so many Americans care.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

Lol.  Dude, I'm pretty sure this great country that influences the rest of the wold to such a degree has got this.  We don't need or want the help from a country that has such a piddly influence on the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump's bump in the polls is gonna be HUUUGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Young Trump was just Great, amazing. His sons will help with some young voters.

Newt did an awesome job detailing why people should have real fear,as witnessed by what has been going on as of late rather daily.  Fear is a great motivator, for themselves and their children.

Seeing that Hildog wants 1 mil in 1st term should be reason enough when laid out as Newt did.

Great job Newt.

Pence is the balance for sure, very likable.  Tones down the Trump with Tourretes type feeling.

Good pick,

Prayers for Trump and Pence to take the WIN.

God Bless America.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:20:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude, no.

Trump Jr 2024
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
tiffany and iwanka
View Quote
makes me want to spill semen
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

You misunderstand, Pence is selling it like a Protestant minister it an old  well used style of oratory. And he is good at it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:21:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

I'd say the world has fallen to shit over the past 7.5 years, no?  We are trying to keep that from further happening, and knocking Killary on her ass is a great start.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:21:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Having to read his prayer.    
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well, had enough of your Canadian schtick finally, I used to like you like I liked Cruz.  You're still kinda like Cruz, arrogant and full of shit.

*click*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*click*

You made the correct choice. You will not miss a single thing. He does nothing but shitpost these days.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Young Trump was just Great, amazing. His sons will help with some young voters.

Newt did an awesome job detailing why people should have real fear,as witnessed by what has been going on as of late rather daily.  Fear is a great motivator, for themselves and their children.

Seeing that Hildog wants 1 mil in 1st term should be reason enough when laid out as Newt did.

Great job Newt.

Pence is the balance for sure, very likable.  Tones down the Trump with Tourretes type feeling.

Good pick,

Prayers for Trump and Pence to take the WIN.

God Bless America.
View Quote

Fine summary -you did...

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Having to read his prayer.    
View Quote

you expect a 90(?) year old to memorize a prayer

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I loved how Pence worked "huge" into his speech.  Killed it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:25:01 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Dude, no.

Trump Jr 2024
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, no.

Trump Jr 2024

Although dynasties are generally not a good thing, Donald for 8 years followed by Jr for 8 would be fantastic.

Unfortunately, we'll probably have to suffer through a Democrat after Donald Sr. is done.  That's just how it goes.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#44]
my gosh, the Archbishop didn't endorse Trump

ohthehugemanatee
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

*click*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*click*

lol

You just clicked a Cruz supporter.  You are voting for Trump.

WITH THAT AVATAR??!!  

Priceless.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You misunderstand, Pence is selling it like a Protestant minister it an old  well used style of oratory. And he is good at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Pence did a great job and was the perfect addition to the ticket.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

he has no vote

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I'll weigh in......

Have a Coke.

he has no vote

but he, like all those that constantly criticize trump, and try to make trump look bad, have an influence.

hear stuff enough times, and you believe it,  like trump supported bho's speech after sandy hook, which the nevertrumpers say supported gun control.

but if you read it, it is about rememberance and sympathy for the victims with about 1/4-1/3 about bho doing something about it.

yet, if you listen to the nevertrumpers, you believe trump supported obama's implied call for gun control

it's all about influencing the trump supporters amd independants with negative views and lies, to discourage his support and cause trump's loss.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Just got home and can't believe what I just heard from the dark haired woman on the panel on CNN.

"Eat the food, drink the wine, then piss on the carpet. That's what Cruz did tonight"

Holy shit !!!

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fucking Cruz.
View Quote

I am dissapoint as well.

He just could not finish the sentence by saying and I will cast my vote for Trump.  

I am really dissapoint.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
my gosh, the Archbishop didn't endorse Trump

ohthehugemanatee
View Quote

The Archbishop didn't agree to endorse the nominee.
Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top