Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/27/2016 7:31:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#1]
An AR would be so old by then, that your link showing it doesn't even work anymore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

An AR would be so old by then, that your link showing it doesn't even work anymore.
View Quote
Fail.  It was a long time ago.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but it was in a galaxy far, far away.  So there!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The AR15 was invented a long time ago and had more than enough years to transit intergalactic distances in hyperspace.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Rouge One is going to suck ass. It looks like Gotham mixed with Falling Skies with a Star Wars theme plastered on it. Why is there a fucking jiu jitsu master in it that beats up storm troopers with a fucking stick? Fuck.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Fixt
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]

That looks like a combo AR and a Barrett 50 cal
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Is that a BFL infringement on his arm as well?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry guys, photobucket sucks ass. Just got it back up in time to see that another arfcommer helped me out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:47:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Those SFX guys are sooo stupid.  Using a dressed up AR is as stupid as using a Broomhandle Mauser or something.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Side note, I had IFC on in the background earlier, and rush hour 3 was playing, I thought I saw something familiar, so I went back and paused it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#12]
And some weird keymod prototype.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Rouge One is going to suck ass. It looks like Gotham mixed with Falling Skies with a Star Wars theme plastered on it. Why is there a fucking jiu jitsu master in it that beats up storm troopers with a fucking stick? Fuck.
View Quote

Force Awakens sucked heinie.  Gee, a vital schematic map that MUST NOT fall into the hands of the Empire, so it's stored in a 'droid.  And a gigantic, planet-destroying weapon, which MUST be destroyed.  Gosh, where have I seen a story something like that before?  Really, guys?  Millions of dollars to make the fucking movie, and you couldn't even put in the fucking effort to come up with a fresh fucking storyline?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Side note, I had IFC on in the background earlier, and rush hour 3 was playing, I thought I saw something familiar, so I went back and paused it.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac247/Pdepippo/Mobile%20Uploads/78A228A2-10B0-407D-BAB7-27E38C5D34ED_zpsrqj7viqg.jpg
View Quote

Well, I certainly hope it has a bullet button on it!  It IS being filmed in Kommiefornia, after all!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Those SFX guys are sooo stupid.  Using a dressed up AR is as stupid as using a Broomhandle Mauser or something.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/529e230ceab8eaca7369ae60-480/han-solo-star-wars.jpg
View Quote

I love the Jawa Enfields and Nagants.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#17]
A280 Blaster Rifle.  some models used the STG receiver, some the AR.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
The front fell off and they welded it to the top of the reciever

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That DOES look like a muzzlebrake, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Was just going to post this. ESB used the STG versions and RoTJ used the AR versions. I've always found it interesting to see what real firearms SW uses as bases for props.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Force Awakens sucked heinie.  Gee, a vital schematic map that MUST NOT fall into the hands of the Empire, so it's stored in a 'droid.  And a gigantic, planet-destroying weapon, which MUST be destroyed.  Gosh, where have I seen a story something like that before?  Really, guys?  Millions of dollars to make the fucking movie, and you couldn't even put in the fucking effort to come up with a fresh fucking storyline?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if you look at it, like tons have stated that it was, in a sense, a reworking of ANH so as to introduce the kids who weren't around for the original trilogy, but with enough new story to create a new epic. I immediately saw it as a rehash of the first Star Wars as well (including little nods to the original), but was a step forward from the shitshow that was the middle 3 wastes of film that should never be mentioned that occured after Jedi, and resurrected the franchise.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Future weapons look gay
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Was just going to post this. ESB used the STG versions and RoTJ used the AR versions. I've always found it interesting to see what real firearms SW uses as bases for props.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Future weapons look gay
View Quote

Past weapons...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Intredasting.

What role does the forward assist play in a laser blaster?  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Its a star chamber.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, I certainly hope it has a bullet button on it!  It IS being filmed in Kommiefornia, after all!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac247/Pdepippo/Mobile%20Uploads/78A228A2-10B0-407D-BAB7-27E38C5D34ED_zpsrqj7viqg.jpg

You fail to realize that the film industry is exempt.......
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Who cares?  It's the cheapest way for them to get functioning blank firing guns to play dress up with.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#29]
So, if it happened a long, long time ago then both Stoner and Ed are copy right violators?  There's no copyright protection on the BFL then.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Armatures. I had a M1 Garand in 1926 so I must be a time traveler.
<-------
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Front fell off after the shoulder thing that goes up?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks like someone dragged a 40 watt plasma rifle through a Tapco catalog
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It certainly is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Armatures
. I had a M1 Garand in 1926 so I must be a time traveler.
<-------

View Quote

Armatures?

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Hate to be the boot storm trooper that had to hump the Lewis gun....
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does that mean a certain Industry Partner will be getting a royalty check for like 5 bucks a year from Rush Hour 3?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Holy shit, that is hilarious and pathetic.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#39]
They cut the barrel off at the end and attached it to the top of the receiver?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:24:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Teräs Käsi, dude
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Given their budget that's the best that they can come up with? I'd fire some designers post haste.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 6:00:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well, if you look at it, like tons have stated that it was, in a sense, a reworking of ANH so as to introduce the kids who weren't around for the original trilogy, but with enough new story to create a new epic. I immediately saw it as a rehash of the first Star Wars as well (including little nods to the original), but was a step forward from the shitshow that was the middle 3 wastes of film that should never be mentioned that occured after Jedi, and resurrected the franchise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weren't around for the original trilogy?
Those movies are still with us. They can watch them at home in HD.
Fuck Abrams. He had pretty much a blank check to move the franchise forward with brand new ideas and all he really did was remake the original. He did the same fucking thing with Star Trek.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 6:15:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Dam it. Now I have to make a functioning  AR clone and shoot tracers through it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dam it. Now I have to make a functioning  AR clone and shoot tracers through it.
View Quote

And you have to shout "PEW!" every time you fire it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:35:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:44:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Someone google "kitbashing."
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, but it does look like an A2 birdcage - flash suppressor.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thats an mg!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top